Author Topic: Trump shits on all his Intelligence Chiefs - Not a peep from Trumptards  (Read 3620 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump shits on all his Intelligence Chiefs - Not a peep from Trumptards
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2019, 07:33:18 PM »
Bumped for Straw.

I played.....your turn!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2019, 07:43:30 PM »
Bumped for Straw.

I played.....your turn!

are you the one that claimed Clapper, Mueller and Brennan created the phony "intelligence" for WMD in Iraq and then sold it to the UN and the American public?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2019, 08:05:53 PM »
are you the one that claimed Clapper, Mueller and Brennan created the phony "intelligence" for WMD in Iraq and then sold it to the UN and the American public?

LOL!  Straw, there's been so much shit going on in D.C. on both sides that I can't even recall who Clapper is.  I'm the one that went to great lengths to respectfully answer your question on my experience/knowledge of polling, and I've posted counterpoints and questions to you about things like others in this thread, only to watch you "run away" ....glad your back 8), but now read through your own damn thread and have a discussion about it.

You keep bitching about a wall and divisiveness, but you start threads with no intention of having any intelligent or rational discussion.  Do you not see the irony in that?  You can't overcome a divide if you stay on one side and never try to build a bridge dude.

BTW, don't you feel it's rather silly keeping up this charade of yours?  I'm not 100 on who you are/were, but you certainly have been here long enough to remember my screen name.  I'm sure we've been involved in several discussions, and probably even shared some laughs years ago before all this political drama unfolded.

I'm about to pack it in for the night.  Hopefully, me being cordial will get you to thinking about changing your approach.  You're not the only one that finds links to prove their point (I find a lot of your stuff interesting, and I check it out), but you're the main one that drops things off like giant turd and then walks away like it never happened while everyone saw you do it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2019, 05:33:15 PM »
LOL!  Straw, there's been so much shit going on in D.C. on both sides that I can't even recall who Clapper is.  I'm the one that went to great lengths to respectfully answer your question on my experience/knowledge of polling, and I've posted counterpoints and questions to you about things like others in this thread, only to watch you "run away" ....glad your back 8), but now read through your own damn thread and have a discussion about it.

You keep bitching about a wall and divisiveness, but you start threads with no intention of having any intelligent or rational discussion.  Do you not see the irony in that?  You can't overcome a divide if you stay on one side and never try to build a bridge dude.

BTW, don't you feel it's rather silly keeping up this charade of yours?  I'm not 100 on who you are/were, but you certainly have been here long enough to remember my screen name.  I'm sure we've been involved in several discussions, and probably even shared some laughs years ago before all this political drama unfolded.

I'm about to pack it in for the night.  Hopefully, me being cordial will get you to thinking about changing your approach.  You're not the only one that finds links to prove their point (I find a lot of your stuff interesting, and I check it out), but you're the main one that drops things off like giant turd and then walks away like it never happened while everyone saw you do it.

I looked back at this thread and it wasn't you who tried to defend Trump shitting on his intelligence chiefs by bringing up Bush and WMD.  I did find that defense odd since Bush/Cheney cherry picked raw intelligence and drew ridiculous conclusions to support their desire to invade Iraq (they actually took troops out of Afghanistan to do so).   Trump of course is for some reason making patently absurd claims that North Korea is no longer a threat and that ISIS is defeated.  At the same time he is making a claim that Iran is a threat in spite of the fact that his intelligence chiefs say they are still in compliance with the agreement which Trump walked away from.  If Iran becomes a threat in the future Trump will be as much to blame as anyone, perhaps even more so.

BTW - I have no idea who you are (no offense intended)   I don't know anyone on this board in real life and none of my friends have any clue what this board is.    I come to for pure entertainment value and that's it.  If I'm busy at work I don't check in for a few days or more and I don't go searching for responses on threads which I've started or on which I've posted. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2019, 06:15:22 PM »
I looked back at this thread and it wasn't you who tried to defend Trump shitting on his intelligence chiefs by bringing up Bush and WMD.  I did find that defense odd since Bush/Cheney cherry picked raw intelligence and drew ridiculous conclusions to support their desire to invade Iraq (they actually took troops out of Afghanistan to do so).   Trump of course is for some reason making patently absurd claims that North Korea is no longer a threat and that ISIS is defeated.  At the same time he is making a claim that Iran is a threat in spite of the fact that his intelligence chiefs say they are still in compliance with the agreement which Trump walked away from.  If Iran becomes a threat in the future Trump will be as much to blame as anyone, perhaps even more so.

BTW - I have no idea who you are (no offense intended)   I don't know anyone on this board in real life and none of my friends have any clue what this board is.    I come to for pure entertainment value and that's it.  If I'm busy at work I don't check in for a few days or more and I don't go searching for responses on threads which I've started or on which I've posted. 
Because "intelligence chiefs" would always publicly release honest and straightforth information about the actions and secret movements of other governments, both hostile and friendly. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2019, 06:58:49 PM »
Because "intelligence chiefs" would always publicly release honest and straightforth information about the actions and secret movements of other governments, both hostile and friendly. ::)

this was public testimony to address/explain their annual threat assessment

they did defer and ask to answer some questions privately

the fact remains that they pretty much all contradicted Trump in the threat posed by Russia, North Korea and Iran and none of them identified anything happening on our southern border as a danger to national security

the one major threat to our national security that they didn't address is the traitor in the White House who seems determined to start a war with Iran

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2019, 07:42:34 PM »

the fact remains that they pretty much all contradicted Trump in the threat posed by Russia, North Korea and Iran and none of them identified anything happening on our southern border as a danger to national security

the one major threat to our national security that they didn't address is the traitor in the White House who seems determined to start a war with Iran

So war with Iran = bad, war with N Korea, Russia, Syria, Afghan = good ???
I would address you further, but I'm pretty sure you're semi-retarded and I feel like I'd be wasting my breath. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2019, 09:02:41 PM »
cherry picked raw intelligence and drew ridiculous conclusions to support their desire to ...

So, the same story as this Russian Collusion farce. Same tactics, same people, same organizations, same swamp. Somehow we are to believe that Bush/Cheney batched all that info and shaped the narrative without enthusiastic help from these same alphabet agencies? Just pure willful and blissful ignorance from a statist. I suppose we are to also not make a direct link from the Bush name to the CIA since GHWB only had 33 years of involvement there?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2019, 10:03:07 PM »

Kudos on coming back and discussing.  I'll give you that you look deeper into this stuff than I do, but I feel like you take Trump way too seriously.  You have to remember he is/was a businessman, celebrity, and an entertainer of sorts.....add a long-time New Yorker to that, and you have someone that speaks in a very grand manner.  It's just who he is.  I get annoyed with it too at times, but I look past it.  Love him or hate him, he's delivered on more campaign promises than any President in our lifetimes......and he made a fuckin lot of them. :o

He is over-selling the peacefulness of our relationship with NK IMO as well, but only slightly and it's still being worked on which would not be the case with Killary.  Things were very tense, and a lot of people...self included voted against her partly because we felt that she would absolutely have to have "her war" for her legacy, and N. Korea was an obvious choice.  Iran is more of a nuclear threat than they are going to let people know.  They are close with Russia, and even though the left seems to think Trump is their spy ::) he seems to only want any part of them if it's done on better and more transparent terms.  Hillary would have either been handing over more cash like Barry did (someday we'll learn the truth of that shit), started selling them weapons in exchange for donations to her Foundation, or just attacked them if they didn't want to line her pockets.

I'm with others that think you're off-base in thinking everything you read that they put out there is accurate/current.  I think there is a lot of slide of hand stuff happening in front of us that we'll never catch onto, and anything we let out is something we've likely moved on from.  

We only put out what we want people to know.  I do know that to be fact, and I'm not going to elaborate on that statement beyond the fact that I knew someone who'd know, and I was not told any secret details or anything like that, but just what what the person could share. When asked about how in the dark we as citizens were compared to someone with their experience was, the answer I got is reflected in the 1st sentence of this paragraph.  Not trying to come off like a get-bigger with a mansion.

I do believe Trump is way smarter than the Left is giving him credit for, and I also believe that the perceived notion that him and his military people are at constant odds is a hoax to mislead the media, and our enemies (present and potential)  He said he'd drain the swamp, and I believe some career DC military types were snakes in the grass.  If our own citizens are confused by what Trump is doing with our military, think about how confused Russia, China, and Iran are?  I highly doubt he's not listening to what people with battle experience have to say, and winging it.  Maybe I'm wrong, and you're right about this.  I pray to God I'm not wrong :P

As for the recognition thing, I take no offense.  I hope you take no offense to me thinking you might be someone else if you are who and what you stated.  There's always been a massive gimmick problem on this site.  It's been funny at times, but mostly a nuisance.  It's something I've never understood.  We're fucking adults posting under aliases FFS, and somehow the aliases need aka's, the aka's need alter ego's, on and on. :(    Also, the upswing of your posts coincides with the disappearance of at least 3 regular posters.  One of which, "seems" very similar to you, all left leaning like you, and who did not take the election so well.  So I apologize if you simply are just Straw Man, and we've in fact have never interacted in any thread before.  I'll take your word, and carry on as it being solid.

Look forward to more of your posts 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2019, 05:44:16 PM »

Look forward to more of your posts 8)

You'll regret that
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2019, 08:07:54 PM »

Look forward to more of your posts

Oh Jeez No - Please don’t encourage StrawforBrains.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2019, 03:17:37 AM »

Hey Straw, what do you think of the Green New Deal?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2019, 11:53:06 AM »
Another day of insanity from the the Snowflake in Chief and not a word from Trumptards on this board (who seem focused on really important things like bitching about Ocasio-Cortez and PC outrage at Google)

As I'm sure our well informed Trumptards already know, the heads of various intelligence agencies were providing their annual Worldwide Threat Assessment (which did not include any need for a border wall) and because their assessment of reality did not conform with the Crybaby in Chief he decided to whine about them on Twitter

This is what our country has come to....a certified moron in the White House making idiotic tweets about people he hired who have the audacity to provide opinions that don't conform with his idiotic fantasies

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb08

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2019, 03:30:41 PM »
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb08

Polls are not that great on their own, but when you take this poll and look at how it's trending along with CBS' SOTU poll you get a clearer pic that MSM has been/is lying about what Americans feel.

Nice thing about Ras' poll is how you can go to each day along the line.

Total approval
2-4-19 45%
2-8-19 50%

Strongly Approve
2-4-19 34%
2-8-19 38%

Strongly Disapprove
2-4-19 44%
2-8-19 41%

Since the ending 8th's numbers are based on a rolling #of days avg, we can likely assume that both Total Approval, and Strongly Approve will go up for a few more days at least; and that Strongly Disapprove will likely go down after the mic drop that was the 2019 SOTU 8)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2019, 10:18:33 PM »
Trump is a celebrity Tard. Who really wants to debate this?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2019, 03:57:11 AM »
Economic numbers don't mean much to you, do they?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2019, 04:43:11 AM »

Hmmmm yes ok - Like America is worse off Donald being in Charge  ::)
Donald also hasn’t had any major success’s

And the New Green Deal from the Democraps is your solution??

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2019, 08:13:12 AM »
A celebrity tard that beat the best lifelong politician the democrats had to offer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2019, 08:40:50 AM »
Agnostic is much more of a "tard" then Trump. Who really wants to debate this?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2019, 03:51:24 PM »

a