Author Topic: Do u think the CIA might have created islamic fundamentalism in afghanistan...  (Read 7884 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
in 1979 before russia invaded??

is osama ex cia and cia trained?

how do u create the perfect soldier..one that not only dosen't fear death..but welcomes it!
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
They did.
That's pretty much common knowledge.
They even were using American Stinger missles, etc.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/TAL111A.html

now comon knwlode to me...i just started reading up on this
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
they didn't create it, but they certainly encouraged it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
they didn't create it, but they certainly encouraged it.

yanno i can understand encouraging something like that...BUT  diffuse the fucking situation before leaving eh...
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
yanno i can understand encouraging something like that...BUT  diffuse the fucking situation before leaving eh...

it seemed a natural counter to the anti-religious communists . . . the lesser of two evils turned out to be the greater one in this case.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
it seemed a natural counter to the anti-religious communists . . . the lesser of two evils turned out to be the greater one in this case.

by diffuse the situation i mean kill every on of the 'encouraged' fundamentalist before leaving...most of em just walked into pakistan >:(  and my ass had to deal with em while growing up :(
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

by diffuse the situation i mean kill every on of the 'encouraged' fundamentalist before leaving...most of em just walked into pakistan >:(  and my ass had to deal with em while growing up :(

i guess you could say that they're trying to "defuse" the situation now . . .

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
i guess you could say that they're trying to "defuse" the situation now . . .

true...but its getting out of hand..islam really is a peacefull religion and these 'encouraged' people have spread their hatred deep and almost succeeded in almost changing a religion...
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
true...but its getting out of hand..islam really is a peacefull religion and these 'encouraged' people have spread their hatred deep and almost succeeded in almost changing a religion...

Oh brother ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

relax..before i be head yer ass... :)   haven't i told ya not to post in my threads.. :-\   so much for manners... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

people have always used religion for violent ends . . . Islam was born in violence b/w Meccans and Medinans, and quickly turned to conquest as a means of propagation.  then the Crusades . . . took it to a whole new level.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
relax..before i be head yer ass... :)   haven't i told ya not to post in my threads.. :-\   so much for manners... :-\

You can tell me to do what ever the fuck you want. I'm pretty sure I won't do it tho.

MANSLAG
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
You can tell me to do what ever the f**k you want. I'm pretty sure I won't do it tho.

MANSLAG

you self melt pretty quick :)
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
They should have just left well enough alone. It's the constant interefering with others that keeps starting all the problems and the blowback is horrendous. It's like peeing in the wind. What smart man pees in the wind?
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Domino Theory,
If Afghanistan fell, then Russia would have been in Pakistian in a matter of months.
Same as the Iraq and Iran war.
It was important to stop Iran from become a military power since they were on side with Russia.
Your enemies enemy is your friend.
That's the government line.

I honestly don't know if it made that much of a difference though.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Domino Theory,
If Afghanistan fell, then Russia would have been in Pakistian in a matter of months.
Same as the Iraq and Iran war.
It was important to stop Iran from become a military power since they were on side with Russia.
Your enemies enemy is your friend.
That's the government line.

I honestly don't know if it made that much of a difference though.

READ THE article.....SOME SAY THE ops..some say the attack ws provoked..hense i posted the vid about "secret govt"
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
READ THE article.....SOME SAY THE ops..some say the attack ws provoked..hense i posted the vid about "secret govt"

Toxie, that's pure nonsense. It was jealousy of America and her 'freedom'.  ;)
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7472823022720725604&q=the+secret+government

watch this video..its different from the other secret govt vid i posted..everything points to the SAME group of people..some call em the illumaniti..some call em the majestic...watch...
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
Oh I'm pretty familiar with them, ...and a few others. They've carved up the globe pretty nicely.  :'(

I'm willing to watch the video tho to see what it can add that I might not already now
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

I don't practice Islam, and while I do believe that any extremist who commits crimes should be served justice hard and swift, I think that your brainwashed mentality of "All people of that faith are terrorists" is exactly what your govt wants from you in order to preserve your blind support of whatever actions they choose to implement in the region.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Oh I'm pretty familiar with them, ...and a few others. They've carved up the globe pretty nicely.  :'(

I'm willing to watch the video tho to see what it can add that I might not already now

if you research this stuff like i do...the MY video prespective..you'll come across amazing stuff one day only for it to disapear from google a few hours later...
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V

Wow, you conspiracy nuts really are fucking mad! ;D

PS. Can I join your pyramid scheme Jag?

I don't practice Islam, and while I do believe that any extremist who commits crimes should be served justice hard and swift, I think that your brainwashed mentality of "All people of that faith are terrorists" is exactly what your govt wants from you in order to preserve your blind support of whatever actions they choose to implement in the region.

I don't trust my goverment one bit. They are bureaucratic liberal apologists, hell bent on the destruction of the indigenous people and values.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Mr. Intenseone

Yeah, thats it...it's all one big conspiracy  ::)!!