Author Topic: The hairy balls bulding lol  (Read 4953 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: The hairy balls bulding lol
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 01:37:51 PM »
Hmm.. Brown Jug. I don't think I ever did. I assume it's a place where alcohol is consumed? I'll make sure to go there next time I visit!

I did go to this one place where they had all sorts of beer.. like hundreds different sorts. I can't remember the name of it though but it was located near the heart of AA, close to the theater and there was a small park right across if you could call it that. Good times.

On State Street and every MICHIGAN sports player hangs around there and they are drunk, high, getting women,..etc.  8)I was cock blocked by Mario Manningham after the 3 touchdown game against ND.  >:( >:(

Ann Arbor is great because there is no crime.  ;) I use to have a bike but every time i got one, it was spray painted and stolen. I use to go to ypsilanti to EMU and screw their women.  8)
D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 02:01:57 PM »
You should come to Norway and earn some real money like the rest of your countrymen  :D

He could stay at your place, could he not? You can go to bars with him sitting on your shoulders and the both of you might perhaps look like a person of average height  ;D
from incomplete data

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011, 02:02:12 PM »
How about that blond c u n t in the video  not even showing Harry balls the respect to pronounce his name correctly... Fucking Rug Munching whore

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 02:03:17 PM »
He could stay at your place, could he not? You can go to bars with him sitting on your shoulders and the both of you might perhaps look like a person of average height  ;D

mothereffer

And if we get in a fight I just jump up, DOUBLE ATTACK  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 02:03:25 PM »
hahahaha harry baals , too good to be true, i bet the VAST majority of the online voters chose him for the name alone hahahahahhahhahha

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 04:30:45 PM »
hahaha the reporter extends his cupped hand when he says harry baals. lol
A

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 08:15:06 PM »
That mother has to have had a crazy sense of humor naming her son "harry".

The rude connotation wasn't around when he was born, it only came later hence they changed the pronunciation.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »
The rude connotation wasn't around when he was born, it only came later hence they changed the pronunciation.
I knew a richard head.  :-\
A