Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 244470 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: The truth about Derek Anthony...
« Reply #1250 on: June 11, 2019, 11:07:59 AM »
Its been 6 years now, so did he really have hiv/aids and was he full out prostituting himself out like Tbombz was?We never really got answers, our resident doctor here whose name I forget, basically said with all his symptoms theres no way he didnt have hiv/aids, and goodrum alluded to him going full hooker mode.So what was the truth?

Does it matter now?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1251 on: June 11, 2019, 11:10:48 AM »
Does it matter now?

Well if it doesnt matter, then talking about anything in history doesnt matter, no books would be written about the past, nobody would tell stories from the past.Im sure someone reading about derek today might be turned off the “lifestyle” and saved from falling down that route.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #1252 on: June 11, 2019, 11:12:16 AM »
Its been 6 years now, so did he really have hiv/aids and was he full out prostituting himself out like Tbombz was?We never really got answers, our resident doctor here whose name I forget, basically said with all his symptoms theres no way he didnt have hiv/aids, and goodrum alluded to him going full hooker mode.So what was the truth?
Let the man rest he took a lot of shit granted he brought it on himself, let it go its none of our business and hes not here to defend himself..
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: June 11, 2019, 11:17:38 AM »
Well if it doesnt matter, then talking about anything in history doesnt matter, no books would be written about the past, nobody would tell stories from the past.Im sure someone reading about derek today might be turned off the “lifestyle” and saved from falling down that route.
Translation-- im thinking about gfp is it worth the risk...................d on't compare historical history to Derek Anthony
p

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1254 on: June 11, 2019, 11:20:08 AM »
Translation-- im thinking about gfp is it worth the risk...................d on't compare historical history to Derek Anthony

Dereks history is far more relevant to most here than some random history book, he wont be the last here to drop dead from (partly?) overusing bodybuilding drugs, not by a long shot.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1255 on: June 11, 2019, 11:42:14 AM »
Let the man rest he took a lot of shit granted he brought it on himself, let it go its none of our business and hes not here to defend himself..

Exactly.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1256 on: June 11, 2019, 11:44:43 AM »
Exactly.

I disagree.Anything we say now will cause him zero pain, he’s dead, he doesnt care what we say.The time not to say anything if you cared about feelings was when he was alive, when it could cause him pain.This religious woo bs about letting dead rest in peace while causing them pain while they were alive makes no sense when you break it down.Its just more bs societal platitudes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery
« Reply #1257 on: June 11, 2019, 11:45:31 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1258 on: June 11, 2019, 11:47:39 AM »
I disagree.Anything we say now will cause him zero pain, he’s dead, he doesnt care what we say.The time not to say anything if you cared about feelings was when he was alive, when it could cause him pain.This religious woo bs about letting dead rest in peace while causing them pain while they were alive makes no sense when you break it down.Its just more bs societal platitudes.

Agreed - He Made his Choices
Nowt wrong in asking questions or discussing him

Was he Saved Though.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: June 11, 2019, 12:07:59 PM »
Agreed - He Made his Choices
Nowt wrong in asking questions or discussing him

Was he Saved Though.
Again imo its what you ask and what you say again hes not here to defend himself with that I depart said thread
p

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1260 on: June 11, 2019, 12:11:28 PM »
Again imo its what you ask and what you say again hes not here to defend himself with that I depart said thread

He died 6 fucking years ago I don't know why the OP started this stupid thread.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: June 11, 2019, 12:14:03 PM »

Army I agree books are the enemy and I would like to organize a good old fashioned (Getbig) book burning!

Lets get this set up ASAP!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1262 on: June 11, 2019, 12:18:16 PM »

Dan he didnt do a good job of defending himself here when he was alive.

It doesnt matter now that he is dead. We throw shade on multiple people who dont defend themselves on here, whether its Obama, Trump, Heath etc....

Being dead doesn't change who DA was or what he did, being dead is likely the cause of his actions.

WHO MERGED THIS TOPIC?

WHO IS TRYING TO PREVENT THE TRUTH BEHIND DA's DEATH?

I DEMAND A FULL INVESTIGATION OF ALL MODS!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: June 11, 2019, 12:24:30 PM »

Neither are many many people both dead & alive that are discussed on here.
So we should not discuss anyone who isn’t on this board to answer / Defend themselves  ::)

What a stupid premise.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1264 on: June 11, 2019, 12:28:04 PM »

I can't recall him having any clear, obvious symptoms of being HIV+.  He may well have been HIV positive, but the condition is easily well-managed so long as one remains compliant with the prescribed medication regiment.

No reason to doubt that he died from complications of end-stage renal disease

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Derek Anthony is on his death bed. Well wishes please
« Reply #1265 on: June 11, 2019, 01:44:50 PM »
Damn, A lot of us like to bust the guys balls for obvious reasons but shit just got real...DA, get through this and make the necessary changes to be a survivor for real bro. Get better so we can bust your balls some more.

How’s he doing?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: June 11, 2019, 02:03:53 PM »
How’s he doing?

On a business trip, will be back soon

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1267 on: June 11, 2019, 02:05:35 PM »
On a business trip, will be back soon
I just got back from one myself.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1268 on: June 11, 2019, 02:23:12 PM »

Not sure you can diagnose hiv infection/aids through photos.

He had a risky lifestyle thou. I don't know the rate of hiv infection among gay sex workers, but if I recall correctly, the rate among gay men is 10-12%. Being a hooker multiplies that by what? 4-5? He was most likely positive.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1269 on: June 11, 2019, 02:24:31 PM »
I just got back from one myself.
PROVE IT. You like to make videos. Make a video saying King Shizzo, and holding an upside down coffee cup.

You do that, and I will leave Getbig forever.
8) Here you go dude

You are not a man of your word!   >:(

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1270 on: June 11, 2019, 02:29:31 PM »

You are not a man of your word!   >:(

Meltdown.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1271 on: June 11, 2019, 02:33:00 PM »
Meltdown.

Your return is a meltdown of your character.  This board was much better off, without you.   ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: June 11, 2019, 02:34:31 PM »
Not sure you can diagnose hiv infection/aids through photos.

He had a risky lifestyle thou. I don't know the rate of hiv infection among gay sex workers, but if I recall correctly, the rate among gay men is 10-12%. Being a hooker multiplies that by what? 4-5? He was most likely positive.

Ether was a doctor, he said with the tumors he was getting in the liver etc, it was very likely he had aids, as they were insanely rare in non aids patients.If someone can be bothered to look through his posts.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1273 on: June 11, 2019, 02:34:53 PM »
Welcome back Shizzo 😊

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1274 on: June 11, 2019, 02:36:43 PM »
Welcome back Shizzo 😊
There were too many Yins and not enough Yangs.....I'm here to try and balance things.