Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 149701 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #925 on: August 31, 2011, 04:10:29 PM »
And the Plot thickens...

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #926 on: August 31, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »
Adonis looked dead and buried, over to you 'no one', if that really is you.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #927 on: August 31, 2011, 04:47:19 PM »

Firstly, lets assume "no one" a) isn't the guy in the pic he posted, but b) actually knows the guy in the pic; all he would have to do is to get the guy to hold the sign, it wouldn't prove a thing.

Secondly, if you look at the previous posts by True Adonis, he posted "no ones" previous avatar, it was a photo of a guy named "eryanb".

Here is the avatar in question:

It's a guy named eryanb, profile here:

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/eryanb/

If I recall correctly, "no one" claims that he and eryanb are not one and the same, and that eryanb was (once upon a time) using his account.

Call me cynical, but that reeks of TOTAL bullshit (no offense LOL)

Now, as said, I don't have any malice toward any of them, they seem ok, however this whole story of "no ones" sounds like exactly that... a story concocted to cover up what "no one" thinks is an embarrassing reality, that he is eryanb, and that eryanb/no one looks like a bag of smashed assholes with high blood pressure and a fondness for snakes!!!

"no one" could easily prove he isn't eryanb by simply posting a pic feat himself, eryanb and XFACTOR; thats the only way he can demolish the doubters... but he wont though, why? because "no one" is eryanb ;)

"no one" will not post a pic of him and eryanb together in bed, deep in each others assholes, fisting the night away, he will however assert a bullshit reason for why he is unable to do so LOL

"no one" posting his bullshit reason/unfunny rebuttal in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

LOL NOBODY USES NOBODIES ACCOUNT.THATS JUST BULLSHIT. THAT MAKES NO ONE A FUCKING LIAR.FACT THAT HE EVEN DECIDED TO GO THERE AND SAY THAT.

HE DEF. NEEDS TO PROVE IT NOW.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #928 on: August 31, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »
LOL NOBODY USES NOBODIES ACCOUNT.THATS JUST BULLSHIT. THAT MAKES NO ONE A FUCKING LIAR.FACT THAT HE EVEN DECIDED TO GO THERE AND SAY THAT.

HE DEF. NEEDS TO PROVE IT NOW.
Do you think he will prove it?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #929 on: August 31, 2011, 04:50:35 PM »
Do you think he will prove it?

THE SAME SHIT APPLIES TO YOU. WILL YOU PROVE HOW YOU LOOK NOW?OR GO OFF OLD ASS PHOTOS?

I DOUBT BOTH OF YOU PROVE ANYTHING. ITS A WAR BETWEEN TWO NOTHINGS, BUT ONE DENIES THE OTHER LIES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #930 on: August 31, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »
WHy does it matter if no one used to be fat? Those pics aren't even embarrassing, I mean it;s a guy who is chubby taking before pics... this is not significant, and if no one wants to hide his identity, why is that such a big deal, so does gh15

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: August 31, 2011, 05:02:59 PM »
THE SAME SHIT APPLIES TO YOU. WILL YOU PROVE HOW YOU LOOK NOW?OR GO OFF OLD ASS PHOTOS?

I DOUBT BOTH OF YOU PROVE ANYTHING. ITS A WAR BETWEEN TWO NOTHINGS, BUT ONE DENIES THE OTHER LIES.
Why would I look any different when all the pictures I have posted are from different years, yet I always look the same?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #932 on: August 31, 2011, 05:09:37 PM »
Why would I look any different when all the pictures I have posted are from different years, yet I always look the same?

PROVE IT.

SEE WHAT I DID THERE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #933 on: August 31, 2011, 05:10:34 PM »
lol nosleep is on fire today, don't even mind his caps lock anymore, btw the egg white thing is pure genius, Im gonna copy you

w8m8

« Reply #934 on: August 31, 2011, 05:34:46 PM »

Ignore the "vortex of absurd" that doth so verilly vitiate over yonder; the identity much less the integrity of "The Squire Of North Carolina" is not in question.

It's just a shame that such manifestly observable, apparent and axiomatic qualities are not found in equal measure amongst the interloping and goofy, ruddy-faced and poofy, incongrous snake wearers charmers amongst us.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #935 on: August 31, 2011, 06:40:55 PM »
WHy does it matter if no one used to be fat? Those pics aren't even embarrassing, I mean it;s a guy who is chubby taking before pics... this is not significant, and if no one wants to hide his identity, why is that such a big deal, so does gh15

ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.I GAVE MY IDENTITY TO ONE MEMBER HERE...FOR SAME REASONS.

ITS A BIG AND PATHETIC DEAL WHEN U GIVE UP UR IDENTITY....BUT THEN ITS NOT YOU.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #936 on: August 31, 2011, 07:01:11 PM »
"no one", I don't really have an opinion of you, good, bad or otherwise, but one thing puzzles me, so I'd thought I'd ask you directly about it.

What's the deal with the above avatar pic of the guy named "eryanb"?

Correct me if I am wrong, but did you claim "eryanb used your account at some point and thats how the avatar got there"?

If that is the claim, can you post a photo of yourself, XFACTOR and Eryanb all in the same photo?

That avatar thing is just bugging the fuck out of me, and I will be honest enough to state I do not buy your explanation of things.

I do not, nor cannot, believe you will produce such a photo featuring all three of you, because, and as said, I believe you are in fact "eryanb".

It's nothing personal, and indeed, if my assumptions are misplaced, I will gladly apologise.

Cheers,

w8m8 :)

You guys/girls whatever you are are still talking about this??  I have posted 100's of pictures and No one finally posts one, owns all of you and now you don't believe it? So now you want a pic of all of us together. Who on earth who take this site that serious? Lets all get together for a group photo

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #937 on: August 31, 2011, 07:55:24 PM »
I don't doubt that the most recent pic posted is infact no one but at the same time I do believe he is the same person in the now infamous '"national geographic" series. On one hand you want to congratulate the guy for his transition but on the other it's hard not to laugh when this tough talking badass was once the fat kid with the lactating moobs and now seems to have the "i'll get all juiced up and show them!" chip on his shoulder.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: August 31, 2011, 07:58:43 PM »
I don't doubt that the most recent pic posted is infact no one but at the same time I do believe he is the same person in the now infamous '"national geographic" series. On one hand you want to congratulate the guy for his transition but on the other it's hard not to laugh when this tough talking badass was once the fat kid with the lactating moobs and now seems to have the "i'll get all juiced up and show them!" chip on his shoulder.
He probably would look absolutely horrible without drugs.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #939 on: September 01, 2011, 07:31:33 AM »
You guys/girls whatever you are are still talking about this??  I have posted 100's of pictures and No one finally posts one, owns all of you and now you don't believe it? So now you want a pic of all of us together. Who on earth who take this site that serious? Lets all get together for a group photo

Can I be middle of the pic between you two hunks ???

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #940 on: September 01, 2011, 07:44:49 AM »
He probably would look absolutely horrible without drugs.

THIS GOES TO EVERYONE TO A DEGREE.

ME WITHOUT DRUGS?

170LBS, 5'10ISH AND A FLAT STOMACH NOT CUT OR DETAILED...NO PINCHABLE FAT THERE, LOWER BACK HAS A LITTLE FAT THERE...ME ON BASIC DRUGS(LOW TEST + SOME MAST)..190, 5'10 AND REAL LEAN.

EVERYONE IS MADE BY THEIR DRUGS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #941 on: September 01, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »
You guys/girls whatever you are are still talking about this??  I have posted 100's of pictures and No one finally posts one, owns all of you and now you don't believe it? So now you want a pic of all of us together. Who on earth who take this site that serious? Lets all get together for a group photo

there's no 'finally' here xguido, see figure 1. eryan has left quite a hefty digital trace that many of us smart enough to gather have been keeping an eye on long enough. the beef with groink, alex, flap-panda is just background noise. hope all is well. i hear you are looking into more hair implants. make sure you chose well this time. there is a good follicle expert on youge and queen. look it up

figure 1: 'tssssssssss <boom>.'

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: September 01, 2011, 08:27:33 PM »
How come No One has failed to respond?   ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #943 on: September 01, 2011, 10:07:43 PM »
What ta and no one don't realize them is that if they were to put up a pic today with them holding a sign they would win over the hearts of all getbiggers regardless of what they look like.

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #944 on: September 05, 2011, 04:37:09 PM »
How come No One has failed to respond?   ???

where is eryan?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #945 on: September 05, 2011, 04:40:37 PM »
where is eryan?

Poor FatFriendlessSterileAlex 23 bumping a thread that died 3 days ago because he's still hurt that no one made him his fat bitch.

no one owns your mind you french douchebag

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #946 on: September 06, 2011, 12:39:11 AM »
cute but apparently alex owns yours. you seem to see him at every corner.
See, you are Alex
You talk like you're not and probably wish you weren't and I can understand that cos well Jesus you're a loser, but you have to live with it...or you could kill yourself, mightn't be that bad, have a think about it

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #947 on: September 06, 2011, 12:40:39 AM »
why the hell is he posing with a national geographic?
He likes pictures of animals...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #948 on: September 06, 2011, 09:27:08 AM »

bump for pics of 'no one' holding sign that says 'i am 'no one' from getbig'.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: September 06, 2011, 02:21:57 PM »

bump for pics of 'no one' holding sign that says 'i am 'no one' from getbig'.
:D

Not gonna happen because its physically impossible.  Like traveling faster than the speed of light.