Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 150301 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #325 on: April 10, 2008, 06:27:52 AM »
What were you doing on a GAY dating site?  Why did you spend so much time making a FAKE profile?  Why do you keep owning yourself, you filthy fagg&t?

everyone knows it ins't a gay site, you fat idiot- you should know you have a profile on there- and don't say it isnt you- i'm sure alot of people on line use the name 'pandaemonium'.  ::)

apparently you reside in montreal and are looking for a side piece since you claim to married.

so, not only are you fat, your french?

nice work. no wonder your such an obnoxious fat prick.

lol.

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #326 on: April 10, 2008, 06:42:04 AM »
everyone knows it ins't a gay site, you fat idiot- you should know you have a profile on there- and don't say it isnt you- i'm sure alot of people on line use the name 'pandaemonium'.  ::)

apparently you reside in montreal and are looking for a side piece since you claim to married.

so, not only are you fat, your french?

nice work. no wonder your such an obnoxious fat prick.

lol.

Why did you make a fake gay personals profile on a gay dating site?  Funny how you can't answer a simple question ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: April 10, 2008, 06:43:14 AM »
jump laura , jump.

now post... good girl.

arf! arf!

and thank you for checking to see when the last time i was logged on was. a little obsessive, huh sweetheart?

no, i'm not in your head. not at all.

lol.

What an idiot  ::)    You respond to every post against you in this thread and your saying "we" jump?  roflmao
:D Weee

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: April 10, 2008, 06:44:53 AM »
What an idiot  ::)    You respond to every post against you in this thread and your saying "we" jump?  roflmao

What an obsessed little fagg&t he is.  Did you see how he spent a lot of time making an elaborate profile of epic monster on a GAY dating site?  ??? :-\ This poor kid needs to step away from the keyboard.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: April 10, 2008, 06:48:33 AM »
What an obsessed little fagg&t he is.  Did you see how he spent a lot of time making an elaborate profile of epic monster on a GAY dating site?  ??? :-\ This poor kid needs to step away from the keyboard.
Panda, he's only a mere child.  We are his only friends in life.  He knows no better.  ;)
:D Weee

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: April 10, 2008, 09:45:12 AM »
Panda, he's only a mere child.  We are his only friends in life.  He knows no better.  ;)

i would think everyone under the age of 40 would be a 'mere child' in your eyes.

i know that due to the lack of attention you receive in real life, since you stopped swinging around a pole and have aged not so gracefully (test is a MALE hormone, sweetheart, thats why your face is starting to appear leathery, much like catcher's mitt), you are forced to come to a bodybuilding board to make friends. this however is not something i need to do, so you'll understand i i don't accept your token of friendship.

but thank you for replying to this thread once more showing how far i own all your minds.

:)
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: April 10, 2008, 09:47:32 AM »

i would think everyone under the age of 40 would be a 'mere child' in your eyes.

i know that due to the lack of attention you receive in real life, since you stopped swinging around a pole and have aged not so gracefully (test is a MALE hormone, sweetheart, thats why your face is starting to appear leathery, much like catcher's mitt), you are forced to come to a bodybuilding board to make friends. this however is not something i need to do, so you'll understand i i don't accept your token of friendship.

but thank you for replying to this thread once more showing how far i own all your minds.

:)

Epic monster must be in your mind seeing that you made an elaborate fake profile of him on a GAY :-\ dating website

Self-ownage at its finest, you obsessed little fagg&t :-*

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: April 10, 2008, 09:53:58 AM »
Epic monster must be in your mind seeing that you made an elaborate fake profile of him on a GAY :-\ dating website

Self-ownage at its finest, you obsessed little fagg&t :-*

here comes the fat little frenchmen, following me around the board like a tail on a dog.

you run around the board like a fat parrot crying 'self ownage self- ownage'

and then take screenshots of people's posts (good thing i screen shot it!), for later reference, just in case. relax tiger, as your hero squadfatter would say, it's the internet.

for the ultimate in self- ownage there lumpy, since you are so enamoured with the idea, why not post up a pic of the queen that married a fat sloppy mess such as yourself?

lol.

b

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #333 on: April 10, 2008, 10:40:54 AM »
god this 'no one' character just doesnt know when to quit.  what disorder do you have that keeps you from seeing how badly you have been owned?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: April 10, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »
god this 'no one' character just doesnt know when to quit.  what disorder do you have that keeps you from seeing how badly you have been owned?

Listen, if you looked like this, you'd have some "issues" in life too ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: April 10, 2008, 10:43:44 AM »

well, it isn't the same one that stops you from seeing one person owing your minds and running all of you into the ground.

that's for sure.

hope this helps, 'BIG TYMER'.

by the way...did you find someone to help you with how to take the eca stack you were asking about...?

lol.

you must be a real MONSTER!
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: April 10, 2008, 10:44:58 AM »
Listen, if you looked like this, you'd have some "issues" in life too ;D

ahahahaha.

keep posting it, fatbody.

it's old news, and even better, not me.

you lose. again.

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: April 10, 2008, 10:45:20 AM »
Hey "no one", were you trying to look like hulk hogan in this pic ???  Epic hero worship of "professional" wrestlers ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 10, 2008, 10:46:54 AM »
well, it isn't the same one that stops you from seeing one person owing your minds and running all of you into the ground.

that's for sure.

hope this helps, 'BIG TYMER'.

by the way...did you find someone to help you with how to take the eca stack you were asking about...?

lol.

you must be a real MONSTER!
we all can't be training experts like you. You should write a book, "Gain 2 cup sizes in 30 days"

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: April 10, 2008, 10:49:09 AM »
we all can't be training experts like you. You should write a book, "Gain 2 cup sizes in 30 days"

i will right after you write your book on how to troll bodybuilding websites looking for a 'partner' :

I do if i can find another board member to come with me and shave my back ;D
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: April 10, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »
i will right after you write your book about how to troll bodybuilding websites looking for a 'partner' :

First you go the trouble of creating a fake profile on a GAY dating site, now you are going back about EIGHT MONTHS in mass's post history ??? :-\  Time to step away from the keyboard.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: April 10, 2008, 10:51:49 AM »
i will right after you write your book on how to troll bodybuilding websites looking for a 'partner' :

hahah the same joke post i made eight months ago?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: April 10, 2008, 10:57:56 AM »
First you go the trouble of creating a fake profile on a GAY dating site, now you are going back about EIGHT MONTHS in mass's post history ??? :-\  Time to step away from the keyboard.

yeah, the french fatbody who takes screen shots of everyone's posts (good thing i screen shot it!) to 'use at a later date' telling me i need to step away from the keyboard.

do you realise how stupid you are? probably not, and thats why i take it upon myself to help you see this. it's for your own good pedomonium. one day you will thank me when you go back to school and get that GED.

and, i guess the fact your boyfriend mass propositioned others male members of the board however long ago makes it ok? i guess we now know who took 'him' up on the offer, huh gearbox?

lol.

b

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: April 10, 2008, 10:58:35 AM »
yeah, the french fatbody who takes screen shots of everyone's posts (good thing i screen shot it!) to 'use at a later date' telling me i need to step away from the keyboard.

do you realise how stupid you are? probably not, and thats why i take it upon myself to help you see this. it's for your own good pedomonium. one day you will thank me when you go back to school and get that GED.

and, i guess the fact your boyfriend mass propositioned others male members of the board however long ago makes it ok? i guess we now know who took 'him' up on the offer, huh gearbox?

lol.

:-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2008, 11:02:25 AM »
:-\

Now he's calling me "french" because (as he said earlier today) he googled my screen name on that GAY dating website and found some dude with that name.  What an amateur ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: April 10, 2008, 11:04:28 AM »
Now he's calling me "french" because (as he said earlier today) he googled my screen name on that GAY dating website and found some dude with that name.  What an amateur ::)
I'm worried, I read stress isn't good for lactation. The villages of Sudan are depending on no one for their freshly squeezed moo juice.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #346 on: April 10, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »
i like how everyone owns no one with a sentence or two, and his rebuttal is a 200 word essay split into paragraphs

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: April 10, 2008, 11:48:09 AM »

this is awesome...it's the 3 stooges...

in the last 3 posts, one of the fattest guys on the board who follows me everywhere posts...

a 'guy' who propositions other men on the board to shave his back hair posts (seriously though, how queer is that?)...

and a guy who calls himself BIG tymer posts, who needs to ask how to use e/c/a and in what doses...

and i'm the one being 'owned'.

lol.

keep up the good work, dummies.
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: April 10, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »

this is awesome...it's the 3 stooges...

in the last 3 posts, one of the fattest guys on the board who follows me everywhere posts...

a 'guy' who propositions other men on the board to shave his back hair posts (seriously though, how queer is that?)...

and a guy who calls himself BIG tymer posts, who needs to ask how to use e/c/a and in what doses...

and i'm the one being 'owned'.

lol.

keep up the good work, dummies.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #349 on: April 10, 2008, 11:56:00 AM »
Oh geez, another day of "no one" getting pummeled and acting like it doesn't hurt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!