Author Topic: Without me, mars, howie, donkykong, gh15, howie and 240, this forum's gone.  (Read 34996 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I am not being "totally arrogant" actually. Just totally truthful. There is a subtle but vital difference.

spot on!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
  I DONT BELIEVE YOU AT ALL PROVE IT AND SHUT THE **** UP
Your class and intelligence overwhelms me.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
we need to bring the squad back. little Tits like denominator should be owned and destroyed
You would not want that to occur, as the board would be far worse off for it.

DK II

• Getbig V

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Look, after extended replies on this issue, the fact is still crystal clear: If Howie, gh15, 240 is back, donkeykong, mars and myself did not post on this board, then it would be finished. Period. The thread was/is not meant to anger people or suchlike, but is merely stating the facts. Lets move on and the rest of you should be thankful that we, the so-called *Big 6* are posting on here. Take note of that fact.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
:P
Donkeykong you are indeed a member of the *Big 6.* I only forwarded that very shot to my friend the other day. Great minds hey?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
i think determinator is a gimmick, used by maybe one or two people, and just used to cause problems. here is what some may call 'evidence', where he agrees with me, and then has an opposite opinion later in the thread.

2nd page...
getbig isnt dead, nor will it die without those mentioned in this topic.

hope this helps.

This is a sensible (your) opinion, not like those of that clown Kiwiol.

7th page...
I have merely sad that without Howie, gh15, 240, mars, donkeykong and myself the forum dies.

???

DK II

• Getbig V
i think determinator is a gimmick, used by maybe one or two people, and just used to cause problems. here is what some may call 'evidence', where he agrees with me, and then has an opposite opinion later in the thread.

2nd page...

7th page...
???

meltdown!

Determinator

• Getbig IV

2nd page...

7th page...
???
You are writing in riddles. I am no "gimmick" as you so nicely put it. If you could use your brain a little, you would see that my response (2nd page) regarding your opinion was tact and show diplomacy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I considered yours to be valid, albeit incorrect. Others have just slammed for slamming's sake.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
ok, det. thanks for clearing that up.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
No problem.

DK II

• Getbig V

You see, we can all live happily together in peace.

(without the muslims that is.)  ;D ;D ;D

Determinator

• Getbig IV
You see, we can all live happily together in peace.

(without the muslims that is.)  ;D ;D ;D
The *Big 6* will always live in peace.

DK II

• Getbig V
The *Big 6* will always live in peace.

Determinator

• Getbig IV

What is funny is that as the thread progressed, the *other tier* posters kind of came aound to their positions on the board.

DK II

• Getbig V
What is funny is that as the thread progressed, the *other tier* posters kind of came aound to their positions on the board.

You, my friend, are a 300 post legend!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
You, my friend, are a 300 post legend!

Thankyou. As I mentioned on numerous times during the thread, it is quality and not necessarily quantity that puts one in the elite league. Granted this thread is hardly stuffed full of profound wisdom or bodybuilding knowledge, but previous comments concerning various comments placed me in the upper echelon.

DK II

• Getbig V
Thankyou. As I mentioned on numerous times during the thread, it is quality and not necessarily quantity that puts one in the elite league. Granted this thread is hardly stuffed full of profound wisdom or bodybuilding knowledge, but previous comments concerning various comments placed me in the upper echelon.

on top of the upper echelon i would say!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
on top of the upper echelon i would say!
No, the *Big 6* are equal members. Collectively they are the heartbeat of the board. Without the *Big 6* the other tier posters would find that the forum is a cold, cold place.

Determinator

• Getbig IV

ok adonis.  ::)
I've never claimed to be an/or "adonis." You seem to be missing the point.

(Determinator: official getbig *Big 6* member)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Look, after extended replies on this issue, the fact is still crystal clear: If Howie, gh15, 240 is back, donkeykong, mars and myself did not post on this board, then it would be finished. Period. The thread was/is not meant to anger people or suchlike, but is merely stating the facts. Lets move on and the rest of you should be thankful that we, the so-called *Big 6* are posting on here. Take note of that fact.

Who the hell are you, gh15 and donkeykong?

Actually, scratch that I'm aware of donkeykong......who the hell are you and gh15?

Eh, no mind, enjoy your 15 minutes on Getbig.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Who the hell are you, gh15 and donkeykong?

Actually, scratch that I'm aware of donkeykong......who the hell are you and gh15?

Eh, no mind, enjoy your 15 minutes on Getbig.
For someone wiht copious amounts of (quality :-\) posts, you do sound like a total rookie. gh15, myself and the other members of the *Big 6* have reputations that go before them.

Determinator

• Getbig IV

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
For someone wiht copious amounts of (quality :-\) posts, you do sound like a total rookie. gh15, myself and the other members of the *Big 6* have reputations that go before them.

AHHAHAAHAH!!!  Didn't know I was dealin with a Big 6'r here......good news is I'm thinkin bout entertaining a few more of your posts.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
AHHAHAAHAH!!!  Didn't know I was dealin with a Big 6'r here......good news is I'm thinkin bout entertaining a few more of your posts.
You are more than welcome to read them. I would not focus too much on this thread though, as it has decended to lower tier posters just slamming and failing to accept the truth. Posts that I've made on other topics would be you best best to "entertain." That is ifyou like insight, wisdom etc. Cheers anyway.