Author Topic: Bron Breakker  (Read 1583 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Bron Breakker
« on: February 24, 2024, 10:57:52 AM »
Rick Steiner’s son. Scott’s nephew.

Watch 1:45. Fastest I’ve seen anybody run the ropes:

i=2Hg3oLd4lQH8ccFQ

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Bron Breakker
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 11:00:08 AM »
Hopefully, he picks up Scott’s fat shaming gimmick.

This is one of the greatest videos ever:

i=PfDSwkkcOuCI-47z

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 12:02:39 PM »
Hopefully, he picks up Scott’s fat shaming gimmick.

This is one of the greatest videos ever:

i=PfDSwkkcOuCI-47z

x2

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2024, 03:54:53 PM »

i=2Hg3oLd4lQH8ccFQ

That was super impressive!  I'd much rather have him as the number one guy in WWE than Cody Rhodes.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 04:33:54 AM »

just a failed football player trying a 2 nd act.
F

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2024, 05:28:04 AM »
Impressive, but more like Goldberg than his father and uncle.

Should dye his hair blonde like his Scott, beard like Rick and add some killer suplexes to his game.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 05:33:55 AM »

just a failed football player trying a 2 nd act.

He’s better off in wrestling. Running backs peak in their mid to late 20s. The teams know this and dump them before they have to lay off a big contract.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2024, 05:39:33 AM »
Impressive, but more like Goldberg than his father and uncle.

Should die his hair blonde like his Scott, beard like Rick and add some killer suplexes to his game.

Frankensteiner

i=XMMkP8aw0HU-ZHuC

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2024, 06:18:15 AM »

He’s better off in wrestling. Running backs peak in their mid to late 20s. The teams know this and dump them before they have to lay off a big contract.
He'll make more money at wrestling without a doubt. Years back many NFL'ers  rassled in the off season.
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2024, 06:37:53 AM »
More “Failed” football players:

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2024, 06:48:00 AM »
He'll make more money at wrestling without a doubt. Years back many NFL'ers  rassled in the off season.

Patera has some funny stories of his time with Wahoo... Both liked their booze, etc...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2024, 07:05:48 AM »
Wahoo looks like a man who knows how to drink his fill.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2024, 07:13:17 AM »

i=2Hg3oLd4lQH8ccFQ

He's been around a while.  Panders to the crowd too much between moves.  And that corner scream/spear combo is straight up stolen from Roman.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2024, 08:48:21 AM »
He's been around a while.  Panders to the crowd too much between moves.  And that corner scream/spear combo is straight up stolen from Roman.

He’s only 26. Plenty of time to develop his moves and character., and up the dosage💪.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2024, 08:51:18 AM »
Wahoo looks like a man who knows how to drink his fill.

Old timers were on the road all the time. Not much else to do on off nights besides drink. That’s why pro wrestling has the best stories.

Wise guy, comedian types would always goof on pro wrestlers, but in reality, they’re in the exact same business, going from town to town and putting on a show.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2024, 09:06:55 AM »

Plenty of time to up the dosage and become a new Scott Steiner
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2024, 09:16:01 AM »
Plenty of time to up the dosage and become a new Scott Steiner

Scott looks natty or at least low dosage, here. When he was young, he looked like a jacked Eddie Van Halen:

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2024, 11:01:38 AM »
Scott looks natty or at least low dosage, here. When he was young, he looked like a jacked Eddie Van Halen:

That was from when he was in Memphis I believe.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2024, 11:08:32 AM »
That was from when he was in Memphis I believe.

Probably was broke and didn’t have money for gear. Later in his career he could afford the good stuff.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2024, 11:23:16 AM »
what a highlight reel... hard nosed guy right there

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2024, 11:35:28 AM »
Old timers were on the road all the time. Not much else to do on off nights besides drink. That’s why pro wrestling has the best stories.

Wise guy, comedian types would always goof on pro wrestlers, but in reality, they’re in the exact same business, going from town to town and putting on a show.

And they do have some.  As mentioned in the past, I know I couple of lower tier wrestlers.  From my time in Atlanta and such.  About a year after moving to FL, I went back to Atlanta to bring some more of my stuff down from storage and worked out at Powerhouse Gym in Alpharetta (my old gym for a while).  I ran into my old friends Van Hammer and Harold (who wrestled as Ice Train and M I Smooth and who I met and got to know Toney Freeman through).  We went for lunch afterwards and ran into Goldberg, Buff and Johnny  Swinger.  They told some funny stories, but the best was when they were awarding other wrestlers awards for different categories.  Some of the ones I can remember :

Messiest in the locker room - Max Pain and Scotty Riggs
Neatest in the locker room - Bobby Eaton
Person no one wanted to work with - Vader because he often botched things and injured people and he would go weeks at a time without showering or washing his wrestling clothes
Biggest bully - Scott Steiner
Biggest Pill Head - I guessed Robby Rage from my (and other people's) experiences with him, they chose Spicolli (sp?)  Well Robby is still here and Louie is dead so I guess they were right
Best trash talker - I would have thought Flair, but they said Ernest Miller
Toughest - Haku (of course) Ron Simmons in second place
Person with the biggest dick - 2 Cold Scorpio  - Raven in second place
Person who could have had it all but didn't - Scott Putski (I didn't even know this guy, but apparently 2nd gen wrestler with a great body, great in ring talent, but no charisma.  Apparently he was a severe introvert and it affected him "clicking" with the audience and doing decent mic work.  They said that he was released in 1994 from WWF(E) and he was WCW's first choice later for the Renegade character they debuted.  But after a couple of interviews and dry runs at the Power Plant, they didn't go with him because he couldn't generate the necessary energy and intensity of the Warrior that they were ripping off.  I imagine if they had, the guy that eventually was given the gimmick would not have killed himself.
Biggest all around asshole - Dick Murdock
Most Entitled in their own mind - Luger
Best Person to make a stupid gimmick work - Eddie G and Chris Jericho tied
Biggest help behind the scenes - Konnan and Chris Kayon
Best person to have as a friend if you could get in with them - Hogan first and DDP was second due to his friendship with Bishoff

now... get this next one.  I could not believe it.  And Goldberg admitted that when he first heard it, he thought people were bullshitting, but he then saw it with his own eyes.

Person that was the biggest pussy magnet, slut slayer, milf destroyer.....        - Ok I said Flair.  Cause you know space mountain, etc..  No.  Then I went through other names.  Rude, Tommy Rich in his prime, Ricky Morton, etc..    No, no, nope, no...   It was Evan Karagas (sp?).  That dude in the boy band gimmick.  With the braids and ball cap.  The other five wrestlers went off on these stories about how every time they went to a town all these women would be out back near their buses throwing bras and panties over the fence or at the buses when they drove by with their phone numbers on them for Evan.  And he would have a parade of women coming and going from his hotel room.  They said that he was getting offers of being a kept boy from rich ladies all over.   These were legit offers too.  They said that his agent was constantly fielding offers of small roles in different movies that the directors wives were pushing for.  (take a guess why).  Nobody could figure out why either.  But he had some kind of animal magnetism that drew them in.  Totally weird.  I would have never guessed this guy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 11:37:57 AM »
Probably was broke and didn’t have money for gear. Later in his career he could afford the good stuff.

It was said that WCW wanted to sign him to work with Rick fast, but instead sent him to Memphis for a bit to hone his craft.  If you watch some old Memphis tapes, he was really green and unpolished even by early standards then. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2024, 11:45:44 AM »
Person that was the biggest pussy magnet, slut slayer, milf destroyer.....        - Ok I said Flair.  Cause you know space mountain, etc..  No.  Then I went through other names.  Rude, Tommy Rich in his prime, Ricky Morton, etc..    No, no, nope, no...   It was Evan Karagas (sp?).

He looks a little like Bobby Sly now.

https://myfox8.com/news/former-professional-wrestler-arrested-in-north-carolina/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2024, 11:54:40 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2024, 12:12:09 PM »
He looked like a white boy dope dealer back then.

Evan had a great build back then, even though he was smaller. I’m more shocked Goldberg would mention Vader  and Bobby Eaton. We’re either of those 2 in WCW during his run? I’m sure Eaton was under contract back then