Author Topic: nolvadex as an ai  (Read 2668 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
nolvadex as an ai
« on: February 09, 2014, 10:04:38 AM »
Anyone use nolvadex as their main AI? When I first started researching aas it seemed nolvadex should only be used to prevent or treat gyno. A lot of people would say not to use it with a 19 nor. Well I'm on a hefty dose of deca and my nips got puffy. 20 mgs of nolva Ed for the last week has them really small no more puffiness. It seems to have lowered my estrogen too i look a lot drier. I don't buy that it's just selective. It seems to work well. I bought a nice stockpile of generics. I plan to take ten mgs ed.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: nolvadex as an ai
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 10:24:30 AM »
good to hear, if its working who can shout that down.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 10:25:36 AM »
Old school Brother!

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 10:43:53 AM »
Old school Brother!

One old school guy advocates taking 20 mg day before you do injections. Also before you even start the cycle take 20 mgs. He swears on it.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 11:57:39 AM »
One old school guy advocates taking 20 mg day before you do injections. Also before you even start the cycle take 20 mgs. He swears on it.

Yea I know a BB who used to compete. He is 56 now and still runs Nolva To harden up! 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 02:53:44 PM »
I've heard a lot of guys who do it.  So it's got to have some merit to it.

8)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 05:44:19 PM »
if you have low estrogen then you don't get other sides
prolactin can't do shit unless estrogen is in the system. nandrolone still aromatises as well so it could have been estrogen related puffyness

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 06:11:25 PM »
You cannot use it as an AI because it is not an AI...

AI = Aromatase inhibitor and Tamoxifen is not that it is a SERM.

Two totally different things.

You can however use it for what it is and it has uses on cycle for way more than just Gyno issues. Having some estrogen is a good thing.

It made the puffiness go away because it blocked your breast tissue estrogen receptors. It did not reduce estrogen in your body because it is not an AI. So whatever drying out you may have seen was a placebo effect or diet etc...

Guys use it on cycle to keep the health benefits of estrogen, mainly cholesterol related. And to stave off gyno.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 06:40:29 PM »
Anyone use nolvadex as their main AI? When I first started researching aas it seemed nolvadex should only be used to prevent or treat gyno. A lot of people would say not to use it with a 19 nor. Well I'm on a hefty dose of deca and my nips got puffy. 20 mgs of nolva Ed for the last week has them really small no more puffiness. It seems to have lowered my estrogen too i look a lot drier. I don't buy that it's just selective. It seems to work well. I bought a nice stockpile of generics. I plan to take ten mgs ed.
How much Test are you using a week?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 07:16:47 PM »
How much Test are you using a week?

750 sustanon

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 12:57:37 AM »
I'm blasting 2100mg sust, 1200mg deca, 1050mg each of prop and npp, and all I use is 20mg Nolvadex everyday and I feel great.   Blood pressure is really all I have to "manage" as glucose and cholesterol are within reason.  I don't bother running test, free test, estrogen,  and all that until I'm at the end of a cruise about to blast again.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 09:08:44 AM »
You cannot use it as an AI because it is not an AI...

AI = Aromatase inhibitor and Tamoxifen is not that it is a SERM.

Two totally different things.

You can however use it for what it is and it has uses on cycle for way more than just Gyno issues. Having some estrogen is a good thing.

It made the puffiness go away because it blocked your breast tissue estrogen receptors. It did not reduce estrogen in your body because it is not an AI. So whatever drying out you may have seen was a placebo effect or diet etc...

Guys use it on cycle to keep the health benefits of estrogen, mainly cholesterol related. And to stave off gyno.

Glad someone's paying attention!
It's not Tennis!