Author Topic: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.  (Read 71113 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: The Greatest Cycle Ever. Seeing DAILY changes to my physique.
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2012, 12:49:55 AM »
 :-* 255lbs bitches

yall can kiss my ass

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2012, 01:48:29 AM »
i have nothing against you tbombz i wish you good luck in life

but you are making yourself sound and look like a damn fool in this thread

phroz3n

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2012, 02:52:11 AM »

yall can kiss my ass

stop embarrassing yourself u estrogen filt

whitewidow

« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2012, 03:06:57 AM »
what a solid indication of intelligence! WW this is incredibly good work on your part!  and amazing reference of a PM from 8 months ago where i thought a source shipped from LI (not SI, even I remember our fucking PM... ).

the ironic part is that you left out my solid reasoning for thinking he shipped from there! convenient!

however let's fucking drop this conversation. this is the absolute edge of how much i will talk about this particular source in open forum.

well you cant be to smart if you cannot even figure out how to understand a tracking number! You thought he lived in staten island-LOL. and you have a tracking # that shows it is not true yet you cannot even understand the tracking#. Yes you are a genious! Oh I have the PM as well it was like 3-4 months ago. not 8 months.But why argue with this genious! I personally think you are pushing way to much HGH and AAS! some people can get done what you have probably gotten done with just minimal AAS and at most 12IU'ss of HGH ! If that! you are pissing alot of money away ! I would say some a daily shot of Test prop 100mg,100mg tren acetate daily, 600mg primo enanthate and 40mg halotestin and 14IU's of quality HGH, 20-40mcg clen would give you Pro like gains or if you want to use T3 that is cool but I would personally go with T4!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2012, 03:16:46 AM »

yall can kiss my ass

C'mon Tbombz I could be 255 too. Weight isn't everything.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2012, 03:24:56 AM »
I personally think that threads like these have to be treated as gossip until pics are posted of the progress. That's the only reason I get any respect, and the reason Smoof gets respect is I vouched for him.

Post the progress Smoofy. That way ppl can get a visual aid to the cycle before they go concoct their own $2-3k cycle.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2012, 06:46:04 AM »
all top chef. and before ANYBODY goes on a rant that I am on too much testosterone, remember this is THE special blend from top chef that a certain top 5 at olympia made it known that it is the best test he had ever seen... the only test that created upper body fullness, and did not affect mid section. and it is the truth. the chef did something INSANE here with the sustanon. and frankly, i am considering upping my dose to 1.5 grams weekly, because i could go on stage tomorrow and be fine. it is basically like injecting prop that somehow gives you the upper body fullness of old omnadren with none of the bloat in the face or waist.
I think people have gotten way to carried away about the specific look a product produces. I first saw it with GH15, and now I am seeing people make claims like that with all kinds of random things. Primo acetate is the one I am hearing about lately that does all sorts of magical things compared to enanthate.
They aren't different drugs....their effects are not all that different from the release rate alone.
I'm not doubting you got good test...... but 'special blend test' that creates fullness in specific areas and doesn't hold water in certain areas? come on now.

SL1CED

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2012, 07:15:42 AM »
Crazy cycle.

I don't know if I could run tren that high. 400mg a week right now suits me good. Primo is my go to drug now.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2012, 08:47:37 AM »
LMFAO at tbags thinking he has one of the best physiques on the board, hahahaha!!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2012, 08:51:35 AM »
I personally think that threads like these have to be treated as gossip until pics are posted of the progress. That's the only reason I get any respect, and the reason Smoof gets respect is I vouched for him.

Post the progress Smoofy. That way ppl can get a visual aid to the cycle before they go concoct their own $2-3k cycle.

Yeah if he just posted one pic in the first post no one would've jumped all over him... probably would've just been a lot of questions and respect given to him if he's true to his word. I believe him because you made a thread backing him up as a real GB'er, but that's the only reason.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2012, 08:55:21 AM »
tbombz is a fat fuck but he's thick as fuck, there is alot of muscle underneath all that shit
l

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2012, 08:55:35 AM »

If smoof is a cover model as he claims, then why so shy about posting photos?  If your job is/was to get photos taken it shouldn't be too hard to post.

this vouch thing is for the dogs.  What do you guys think you are goodfellas or something vouching for each other?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2012, 08:57:36 AM »
Alright enough everyone. Facts-

1. Posted pictures in November. Don't you see the multiple people in thread who agree to this. My pm box filled in one day.

2. This is not about me. I am not like slin pimp or any body who wants attention or promotes themselves. I want no attention. I am here to discuss hormones.

3. Met 4 member from this site in NYC area this year. Why do you think I am backed personally?

4. Widow just stop it bro. Let's cut this little beef now . Yeah I thought a certain source shipped from LI and I was wrong. I never checked tracking bud. and btw I am done discussing sources in any depth so just stop this shit now.

5. Re: t bombs, won't even get into it anymore.  it's like a joke to me that he even speaks.

I'm here to discuss hormones and advanced cycles period. Not promote myself. I do happen to be 230 and 5 percent. And I have experience to share.

But fuck this board. Trying to just discuss an advanced cycle and yeah I happen to be 230 at sub 5 percent and I'm getting in wars w some bloof and some sketchy mod trying to call me out mistaking where a certain supplier shipped from back in summer or whatever (an issue I am warning u to drop. Don't continue to talk about this persons address state etc bud).

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2012, 09:03:05 AM »
If smoof is a cover model as he claims, then why so shy about posting photos?  If your job is/was to get photos taken it shouldn't be too hard to post.

this vouch thing is for the dogs.  What do you guys think you are goodfellas or something vouching for each other?

Not a
Cover model dick. I was signed to 2 agencies
From 2007-2009 for a variety of print stuff (not cover model my man) and I was in 2 music
Videos and was basically a glorified extra in an independent film. Nothing to fuckig write home about.

U all love twisting my words.

I said I was seeing remnants of heaths arm as in I was seeing how primo affected the delt.

I commented  that serge was a goal physique and that him and I already have same stats and similar structure

Im out . I have work. Probably won't log in as much. Kind of sick of the attitude on this board. I just want to Discuss hormones. Not get 200 PMs in one day like i did in November after posting pictures in kig thread

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2012, 09:21:34 AM »
Fucken assholes on here. Smoof is one of the most entertaining and knowledgeable people on this board.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2012, 09:23:31 AM »
Fucken assholes on here. Smoof is one of the most entertaining and knowledgeable people on this board.

X2

Smoof thanks for sharing and taking the time to post, please keep posting
Thunderdome approved

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2012, 09:33:08 AM »
He's an actual competitor has tons of exeprice is in amazing shape 5% bodyfat is insane. Than you got Tbomz and all of his 30% bf trying to talk shit to him. Ridicolous. Tbomz you looked waaaay better as a natural. You look like a fat ass bro. You're suppose to be a bodybuilder not a powerlifter. You prob haven't been in shape since you took those natty pics.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2012, 09:58:16 AM »
He's an actual competitor has tons of exeprice is in amazing shape 5% bodyfat is insane. Than you got Tbomz and all of his 30% bf trying to talk shit to him. Ridicolous. Tbomz you looked waaaay better as a natural. You look like a fat ass bro. You're suppose to be a bodybuilder not a powerlifter. You prob haven't been in shape since you took those natty pics.

Thank u. And those pictures from kig
Thread I was only 220-225 roughly  at 6 percent bf maybe even 6.5 and they elicited a response of over 200 PMs in one day and multiple people who know what they are talking about asked me to hop on certain compounds and make a run at pro card.

Yes, I am light. But i have the deceiving type of frame that appears to be 250 and I have even gotten 270 from a lot of people.

I may put a random photo up tonight for one hour. May not. Wrestling w idea because I don't want to promote myself and I sure as fixj dont want hundreds of PMs because I have ongoing convos on pm w many of u that get lost when my box gets flooded w source requests (reason I don't even hint sources anymore) or the various bullshit including multiple pm asking if I was open to do g4p via web cam after I posted pics in kig thread .

That's not what I'm here for. However I am just imagining t bombs ugly fat fucking face when he sees the pictures of who I am... That thought entertains me wildly.

And finally guys I have some personal shit going on. I Have a pregnant girlfriend who sort of "left" me last night because she intercepted my latest pack. She is adamant that i stop using gear before kid is born (I don't know why.. And I won't relent. I am fully the bread winner in This relationship, she just has a
Rich father). And her reasons for hating steroids and absurd. Anyways, she opened a pack of many vials tren ace many vials of a custom blend, and she jut had a female moment. Told me to pick her or gear. I told Her i will have both.

So she left to her parents, and stole a bag of thousands of syringes and needles and threw them
In the trash On the way.

Guys, females go NUTS when they are
Pregnant. Warning u all.. Be prepared and hold ur ground when they try to give u ultimatums. I mean she will come back to me. The worst thing i could have said is "oh baby I choose you. I look forward to a
Life w no hormones and just you."

The thing she doesn't get is the reason she is wet when she sees me from across the room, the reason SHE asked me out on our first date , the reason half the time I come home
From the gym she had a shake ready for me and she immediately is sucking my cock is because of the HORMONES. My SYNThEtIC hormones make her hormones
Go crazy.

Yeah I'd still b a
Good looking guy w no hormones. I after all was signed to one of the top 3 agencies in america for 18 months before being let go for body acne and gettin too big (they basically gave me the same ultimatum... Lower hormones or go). But i would b 180 and 7 percent bf.

Don't think she'd be so turned on by me at 180 7 percent ...

Ad she has a false
Impression that I can keep my body exactly as it is if I go off. She says "just work harder in the gym!"
She has no idea
. I should make her an account on thunder dome

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2012, 10:00:40 AM »
I barely know anyone here, so when I see a cycle like this, I am very curious about the man behind it.
I give you props for posting your truthful doses. Maybe I am naive, because it just seems massively dosed to
me. Maybe if all the huge guys on other forums would stop lying about their doses, I wouldn't think this
particular one was all that crazy.
My cholesterol gets fucked on a cycle of NPP, tren, and masteron that totals about 1g per week....maybe my
genes suck when it comes to handling AAS, but when I see a cycle like this, I want to know everything I can
about that person. I totally understand you not wanting to post a pic, I would never post a pic on this forum
even if I looked like Serge Nubret..... too many haters and people that do weird things with pics. That still
doesn't stop me from wanting to know what a person that does this cycle looks like.
Have you been getting blood work?
The reason you are getting so much attention with this post is because;
-you are being truthful about doses.... no one does that
-you are using awesome drugs that we all want to use
-I (and probably many others) want to know how healthy you are on all this (possibly so we can emulate the cycle
in the future).

If everyone was honest about their doses, what level of physique they had achieved, and showed/discussed their
bloodwork and health issues, we would all be in a much better position to know what is safe for us to do.
I'll be on a cycle totaling just under 2g, much of it mild stuff, and I get anxiety worrying about what damage I might be
doing. I want to do a cycle like yours, but I am too scared.

As I said, I am fairly new, I don't know anyone's rep or who is who.
I do know that this tbombz fellow seems to pop in every thread and post very similar odd photos of himself.
tbombs.... you look very decent, I'd bet you have quite a bit of muscle under the bloat and extra fat (and hair),
but I don't understand why you come into so many threads and post up your pics that we have all seen.
I think you should diet down and post some pics once that is all done with.... you might look really impressive.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2012, 10:31:31 AM »
: :)) : :))I barely know anyone here, so when I see a cycle like this, I am very curious about the man behind it.
I give you props for posting your truthful doses. Maybe I am naive, because it just seems massively dosed to
me. Maybe if all the huge guys on other forums would stop lying about their doses, I wouldn't think this
My cholesterol gets fucked on a cycle of NPP, tren, and masteron that totals about 1g per week....maybe my
genes suck when it comes to handling AAS, but when I see a cycle like this, I want to know everything I can
about that person. I totally understand you not wanting to post a pic, I would never post a pic on this forum
even if I looked like Serge Nubret..... too many haters and people that do weird things with pics. That still
doesn't stop me from wanting to know what a person that does this cycle looks like.
-I (and probably many others) want to know how healthy you are on all this (possibly so we can emulate the cycle
in the future).

If everyone was honest about their doses, what level of physique they had achieved, and showed/discussed their
bloodwork and health issues, we would all be in a much better position to know what is safe for us to do.
I'll be on a cycle totaling just under 2g, much of it mild stuff, and I get anxiety worrying about what damage I might be

I do know that this tbombz fellow seems to pop in every thread and post very similar odd photos of himself.
tbombs.... you look very decent, I'd bet you have quite a bit of muscle under the bloat and extra fat (and hair),
but I don't understand why you come into so many threads and post up your pics that we have all seen.
I think you should diet down and post some pics once that is all done with.... you might look really impressive.

Real good post.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2012, 10:38:48 AM »
I barely know anyone here, so when I see a cycle like this, I am very curious about the man behind it.
in the future).

Thanks for the thoughtful post.

T bombs has hated on me since day 1. He even found a way to hate on me in a thread about
My best friend dying of a drug overdose.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2012, 10:42:17 AM »
Awesome post. Guy puts himself out there and is honest to the letter. Been there on the gf front except it was my wife at the time, ex now LOL! She was majorly against drugs of any kind, which isnt nessasarily a bad thing. But she didnt even like me smoking weed! She was Italian and her family could chug homemade wine at dinner every night but I'm not sopposed to rip a couple tubes after work every day? I just so happen to not drink alcohol at all and think thats bad for you.  Most people have their preconcieved notions on gear too. Roid rage, blah blah blah. I would get so heated talking to her about it. She would say steroids are bad and I would ask why. It was like "Oh because I saw on the news they are." Some people cant think out of the box, find out the facts about something and make their own informed decision. I hope you stick around Smoof and I sent you a pm

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2012, 11:00:58 AM »
stop embarrassing yourself u estrogen filt

Hahaa,this guy registered to bash tbombz.Tbombz u are one fat fuck,if you were to diet and loose all that water/bloat/fat you would be 200 lbs.Not so huge now,big tbumbz...

smoofcat i think i remember you,you had one awesome physique,especially small waist,i can't imagine how you look now with the same waist and bigger and thicker on the rest.

that is one nasty cycle,good luck with your show,and props sharing the real doses,it's very hard to find honest people on a board filled with liars like GROINK,slin,namat and counting... ::)
GETBIG!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2012, 11:05:12 AM »
Hahaa,this guy registered to bash tbombz.Tbombz u are one fat fuck,if you were to diet and loose all that water/bloat/fat you would be 200 lbs.Not so huge now,big tbumbz...

smoofcat i think i remember you,you had one awesome physique,especially small waist,i can't imagine how you look now with the same waist and bigger and thicker on the rest.

that is one nasty cycle,good luck with your show,and props sharing the real doses,it's very hard to find honest people on a board filled with liars like GROINK,slin,namat and counting... ::)
I thought you were a gimmick at first taking your name from a movie but I enjoy your posts too. Need more posters like you guys and less YAGR,the trainer, sexchange reeves, etc. Oh wait those are all the same person

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2012, 11:09:44 AM »
Thank u. And those pictures from kig
Thread I was only 220-225 roughly  at 6 percent bf maybe even 6.5 and they elicited a response of over 200 PMs in one day and multiple people who know what they are talking about asked me to hop on certain compounds and make a run at pro card.

Yes, I am light. But i have the deceiving type of frame that appears to be 250 and I have even gotten 270 from a lot of people.

I may put a random photo up tonight for one hour. May not. Wrestling w idea because I don't want to promote myself and I sure as fixj dont want hundreds of PMs because I have ongoing convos on pm w many of u that get lost when my box gets flooded w source requests (reason I don't even hint sources anymore) or the various bullshit including multiple pm asking if I was open to do g4p via web cam after I posted pics in kig thread .

That's not what I'm here for. However I am just imagining t bombs ugly fat fucking face when he sees the pictures of who I am... That thought entertains me wildly.

And finally guys I have some personal shit going on. I Have a pregnant girlfriend who sort of "left" me last night because she intercepted my latest pack. She is adamant that i stop using gear before kid is born (I don't know why.. And I won't relent. I am fully the bread winner in This relationship, she just has a
Rich father). And her reasons for hating steroids and absurd. Anyways, she opened a pack of many vials tren ace many vials of a custom blend, and she jut had a female moment. Told me to pick her or gear. I told Her i will have both.

So she left to her parents, and stole a bag of thousands of syringes and needles and threw them
In the trash On the way.

Guys, females go NUTS when they are
Pregnant. Warning u all.. Be prepared and hold ur ground when they try to give u ultimatums. I mean she will come back to me. The worst thing i could have said is "oh baby I choose you. I look forward to a
Life w no hormones and just you."

The thing she doesn't get is the reason she is wet when she sees me from across the room, the reason SHE asked me out on our first date , the reason half the time I come home
From the gym she had a shake ready for me and she immediately is sucking my cock is because of the HORMONES. My SYNThEtIC hormones make her hormones
Go crazy.

Yeah I'd still b a
Good looking guy w no hormones. I after all was signed to one of the top 3 agencies in america for 18 months before being let go for body acne and gettin too big (they basically gave me the same ultimatum... Lower hormones or go). But i would b 180 and 7 percent bf.

Don't think she'd be so turned on by me at 180 7 percent ...

Ad she has a false
Impression that I can keep my body exactly as it is if I go off. She says "just work harder in the gym!"
She has no idea
. I should make her an account on thunder dome
lol i know how it feels, they are all fine they can discuss it and show some interest until they see some vials and needles and shit happens

btw what kind of cycles did you run back than when you were modeling?