Author Topic: Home detention  (Read 1518 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Home detention
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 03:21:21 PM »
The pussificstion of the Obama administration.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 05:52:33 PM »
lol Obama's fault

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 06:16:06 PM »
lol Obama's fault

It's his white house. He's the "commander in chief". (Haha, sorry that was funny)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 06:34:33 PM »
they could have shot him down but didn't need to,really what can they do but build a bubble .trying to blame obama is pretty fucking stupid.did you blame Reagan when he was shot,some things you can only do so much

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 09:31:58 PM »
they could have shot him down but didn't need to,really what can they do but build a bubble .trying to blame obama is pretty fucking stupid.did you blame Reagan when he was shot,some things you can only do so much

Reagan incident and this are not even in the same ballpark. I don't recall the shooter being on White House grounds inside the locked gates where no one is supposed to enter. Reagan was out in public if I recall. A freaking helicopter flew on the grounds and landed. How does that compare?? Haha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 09:35:17 PM »
Reagan incident and this are not even in the same ballpark. I don't recall the shooter being on White House grounds inside the locked gates where no one is supposed to enter. Reagan was out in public if I recall. A freaking helicopter flew on the grounds and landed. How does that compare?? Haha

You blame the president personally for lax security in DC?

Do you blame GWBush for lax security in DC on 9/11/2001?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 09:46:50 PM »
You blame the president personally for lax security in DC?

Do you blame GWBush for lax security in DC on 9/11/2001?

What a typical dumbass lib comment. Try again. BTW, Bush did something about it unlike Obama and Clinton. Remember Clinton? You know. Having bin laden in his hands over 10 times and letting him go. The hit on the USS Cole and nothing being done. Oh wait, of course you don't.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 04:04:13 AM »

to blame Obama for some guy flying a ultra lite hellocopter in the gated area of the white house grounds shows how much of a partisan hack you are.stick to training because on this your just showing your stupidity..Haha

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 04:13:51 AM »
What a typical dumbass lib comment. Try again. BTW, Bush did something about it unlike Obama and Clinton. Remember Clinton? You know. Having bin laden in his hands over 10 times and letting him go. The hit on the USS Cole and nothing being done. Oh wait, of course you don't.

yeah he bombed the wrong country lol how did that turn out,

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 04:32:56 AM »
What a typical dumbass lib comment.

I don't blame Bush because a plane hit the pentagon, just as I don't blame Obama personally because some protester managed to get his chopper on the capitol.  My guess?  The idiot protester kinda wanted to get lit up by snipers or missiles and be a martyr for his cause.  My guess is taht they hate snipers and/or missiles on his ass quickly and they realized he wasn't a bomber, just an idiot, and they decided not to pinkmist his ass.

And, since they didn't immediately release all the wash DC air defense plans for the media to dissect, many jumped to the conclusion that we're still as unguarded as we were in the past.  That's my guess.  THey probably picked it up very quickly, saw it was some idiot putting arounod in pink who landed quickly, and they decided against splattering him.  But since they didn't immediately give FOX news a copy of the defense plans for publishing ala Geraldo, we can only assume the secret secvice team was playing drunk bumpercars and getting road head during the incident, right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 08:12:31 AM »
to blame Obama for some guy flying a ultra lite hellocopter in the gated area of the white house grounds shows how much of a partisan hack you are.stick to training because on this your just showing your stupidity..Haha

Haha, this has nothing to do with politics. It's has everything to do with national security. He had 535 letters on there and flying in how would they know if he wasn't going to purposly run it into the dome? They didn't. So let them strike first and we'll follow up. Haha. Seriously. If someone breaks into my through a window and I catch them. I'm shooting them. No if, ands or buts about it. The fuck is the matter with you. Again, your lack of commonsense is troubling.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 08:16:19 AM »
Haha, this has nothing to do with politics. It's has everything to do with national security. He had 535 letters on there and flying in how would they know if he wasn't going to purposly run it into the dome? They didn't. So let them strike first and we'll follow up. Haha. Seriously. If someone breaks into my through a window and I catch them. I'm shooting them. No if, ands or buts about it. The fuck is the matter with you. Again, your lack of commonsense is troubling.

holy shit your fucking stupid, really it's almost unbelievable

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 08:58:42 AM »
holy shit your fucking stupid, really it's almost unbelievable

Feel free to elaborate. Someone threatens the White House and just a slap on the hand?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 09:05:30 AM »
can anyone tell me why there is never a video feed in an courtroom for "terror" cases?

I can watch a murder on trial all day but if someone even threatens terrorism I get to see a cartoon drawing from a sketch artist on the local news?

As an american citizen shouldnt the live video be more important in the terror case and not the guy who murdered his gf?

Im confused :-(

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 09:07:49 AM »
Feel free to elaborate. Someone threatens the White House and just a slap on the hand?

the secrete service knew about his plans ,Doug Hughes was ordered into home detention and is subject to GPS monitoring after being arraigned on two charges of violating national defense air space and operating an unregistered aircraft.The charges could land Hughes in prison for four years.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 09:48:09 AM »
the secrete service knew about his plans ,Doug Hughes was ordered into home detention and is subject to GPS monitoring after being arraigned on two charges of violating national defense air space and operating an unregistered aircraft.The charges could land Hughes in prison for four years.

so instead of giving him a 'warning', they let him pull the stupid stunt and cost him 4 years of prison at 61 years old.

the FBI has done it for decades - you don't charge a person for having 'plans' - you let them take it right to the point of doing it, or doing it harmlessly, then you send them to prison.  What's the problem?  I'd rather have this nutjob in prison for 4 years than a warning and then he just closes up so they don't know what he's planning.

let him do the stunt with a rifle on him, lock him up til he's 65.  what's the problem?   Coach, you're mad they didn't waste the guy?  Is that the case?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 10:08:22 AM »
so instead of giving him a 'warning', they let him pull the stupid stunt and cost him 4 years of prison at 61 years old.

the FBI has done it for decades - you don't charge a person for having 'plans' - you let them take it right to the point of doing it, or doing it harmlessly, then you send them to prison.  What's the problem?  I'd rather have this nutjob in prison for 4 years than a warning and then he just closes up so they don't know what he's planning.

let him do the stunt with a rifle on him, lock him up til he's 65.  what's the problem?   Coach, you're mad they didn't waste the guy?  Is that the case?

they went and talked to him I'm sure they told him not to do it ,but in the end it's his choice

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 10:12:49 AM »

Link to that. Provide several. If they knew it they should have detained him before it happened. It's kinda like if you threaten the President or Obama and they catch wind of it you can bet they'll come knocking on your door.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2015, 10:15:17 AM »

If the guy is a threat then you blow him out of the sky. You don't know what he's capable of.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 10:57:42 AM »
If the guy is a threat then you blow him out of the sky. You don't know what he's capable of.

Bloody body parts all over the lawn, when it wasn't really necessary?

Yeah, I'm sure Rush and friends wouldn't have been screaming "Obama the Hun" for his brutality on murdering protesters?

Sorry, I'm all for wasting fckers when they need wasted... but they knew it was a weak whiny campaign finance reformer, they knew he was coming, and they quickly imprisoned his ass without painting human blood all over the grass.  Even though some people who have never faced real violence have a hard-on for such a pinkmisting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 11:16:03 AM »
Bloody body parts all over the lawn, when it wasn't really necessary?

Yeah, I'm sure Rush and friends wouldn't have been screaming "Obama the Hun" for his brutality on murdering protesters?

Sorry, I'm all for wasting fckers when they need wasted... but they knew it was a weak whiny campaign finance reformer, they knew he was coming, and they quickly imprisoned his ass without painting human blood all over the grass.  Even though some people who have never faced real violence have a hard-on for such a pinkmisting.

Was in a no fly zone. Came onto the grounds of the white house. How do you know what's necessary and what isn't? You don't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2015, 11:20:08 AM »
Was in a no fly zone. Came onto the grounds of the white house. How do you know what's necessary and what isn't? You don't.

we don't.   but the men armed with rocket launchers and sniper rifles are trained to make a decision, and safety isn't the only factor.  Imagine it was a drugged teenage girl, tied to a remote control helicopter and launched.  If they can bring it down without hitting her with an RPG, it's desirable, right?

Since they don't know the situation, if they can halt the progress without destroying it (and any evidence), they should, and DID. 

If he had come close to buildings, they would have probably dropped him.  But it looks like he jsut went far enough to get himself on news and arrested, on purpose.  In the USA, when avoidable, we don't execute people.  Nicer to find out why they're there.  if ISIS decides to drug college kids and launch them into the capitol using remote control choppers, it's nice if we can bring them down without killing, ye know? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2015, 12:18:44 PM »
we don't.   but the men armed with rocket launchers and sniper rifles are trained to make a decision, and safety isn't the only factor.  Imagine it was a drugged teenage girl, tied to a remote control helicopter and launched.  If they can bring it down without hitting her with an RPG, it's desirable, right?

Since they don't know the situation, if they can halt the progress without destroying it (and any evidence), they should, and DID. 

If he had come close to buildings, they would have probably dropped him.  But it looks like he jsut went far enough to get himself on news and arrested, on purpose.  In the USA, when avoidable, we don't execute people.  Nicer to find out why they're there.  if ISIS decides to drug college kids and launch them into the capitol using remote control choppers, it's nice if we can bring them down without killing, ye know? 

now pretend your a far right kook, now give your answer

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 12:32:54 PM »
now pretend your a far right kook, now give your answer

It's commonsense knucklehead. Dealing with "what if's" with National Security in a no fly zone?