Author Topic: I think Im falling in love with a 16 yeard old girl (Im 28)  (Read 32139 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: I think Im falling in love with a 16 yeard old girl (Im 28)
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2011, 10:01:21 PM »
Japan for 4 years?

Where? Okinawa? US military?

I'm an American you dumbfuck. I lived in the US until I was 26 then I said buh-bye. Born and raised on the West Coast niggah.

Singapore...... ::) I was just there recently. 5 million people packed into a little police state with a tyrannical government. And it's not even all that clean.

You love to talk about shit you don't know anything abotu don't you. You saw a picture of it online and read the wikipedia about it and you think you know it. You don't know shit.

yakota

i think it speaks volumes that you left permanently.  says a lot about the kind of american you are.

and i never claimed to have been there so i don't know what you're whining about.  yeah, it looks cleaner than most and therefore more appealling.  you're the moron crying about how im not giving SE a break and i tell you where i think looks 'ok' and you accuse me of not knowing?  you're not making sense there 'mr. education.'  ;D 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2011, 10:05:18 PM »

yakota

i think it speaks volumes that you left permanently.  says a lot about the kind of american you are.

and i never claimed to have been there so i don't know what you're whining about.  yeah, it looks cleaner than most and therefore more appealling.  you're the moron crying about how im not giving SE a break and i tell you where i think looks 'ok' and you accuse me of not knowing?  you're not making sense there 'mr. education.'  ;D 

I smell bullshit.

You supposedly lived in Japan for 4 years. Yet you never visited any of the other Asian countries?

Doesn't add up. In my first 2 years in Asia I had visited like 8 Asian countries.

Who said I left the US permanently? You're doing it again. Making stupid assumptions. I said I left the US, never said i'm not going back.

What you are saying about Singapore just made me laugh. That place is alright, but it pretty much fucking sucks. It's just a one-dimensional business and party city compared to other Asian cities. It's clean image is just that, an image.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2011, 10:11:36 PM »
I smell bullshit.

You supposedly lived in Japan for 4 years. Yet you never visited any of the other Asian countries?

Doesn't add up. In my first 2 years in Asia I had visited like 8 Asian countries.

Who said I left the US permanently? You're doing it again. Making stupid assumptions. I said I left the US, never said i'm not going back.

What you are saying about Singapore just made me laugh. That place is alright, but it pretty much fucking sucks. It's just a one-dimensional business and party city compared to other Asian cities. It's clean image is just that, an image.

so it's a party city?  yeah, sounds terrible, lol.  when i travel i want to see history and say i've been there but the party scene is def. a selling point.  but then again im a materialist yuppie hahahaha!!!

i was too young to really travel on my own.  i grew up there durign the 90's.  and it's no bullshit.  i did hit everywhere there was to go in japan, even some of the outlying islands.

personally i dont really care if you smell bullshit or not.  you seem like a clown and i just realized how much time i've now wasted speaking with you.  :-/

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2011, 10:16:16 PM »
so it's a party city?  yeah, sounds terrible, lol.  when i travel i want to see history and say i've been there but the party scene is def. a selling point.  but then again im a materialist yuppie hahahaha!!!

i was too young to really travel on my own.  i grew up there durign the 90's.  and it's no bullshit.  i did hit everywhere there was to go in japan, even some of the outlying islands.

personally i dont really care if you smell bullshit or not.  you seem like a clown and i just realized how much time i've now wasted speaking with you.  :-/

You're really good at packpeddling and pussying out.

You should change you're screen name again. To "TheBackPeddlingLittleBit ch".

Speak some Japanese right now. Type out a few romanized Japanese sentences right now. If you lived there 4 years surely youpicked up some of the language?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2011, 10:22:50 PM »
You're really good at packpeddling and pussying out.

You should change you're screen name again. To "TheBackPeddlingLittleBit ch".

Speak some Japanese right now. Type out a few romanized Japanese sentences right now. If you lived there 4 years surely youpicked up some of the language?

i didnt packpeddle at all and you know it.  could you be more visibly upset that i exposed how terrible you are at shit slinging on getbig?  you seem to really care about everything we're talking about as if you are determined not to be shown up ON THE FUCKING INTERNET. 

good lord, only a fucking stoner lol.

and i don't really remember jack shit other than please, thank you, and yes and no. and numbers 1-10.  i lived on yakota and my parents did all the 'translating.'  i never needed to learn it and as a teen i really didn't give a fuck all.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2011, 10:25:18 PM »
i didnt packpeddle at all and you know it.  could you be more visibly upset that i exposed how terrible you are at shit slinging on getbig?  you seem to really care about everything we're talking about as if you are determined not to be shown up ON THE FUCKING INTERNET. 

good lord, only a fucking stoner lol.

and i don't really remember jack shit other than please, thank you, and yes and no. and numbers 1-10.  i lived on yakota and my parents did all the 'translating.'  i never needed to learn it and as a teen i really didn't give a fuck all.

So you lived in Yakota as a teen and your Mama and Daddy held your hand all the way.

Really cool. I'm sure you really experienced the culture like that.  ::)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2011, 10:26:42 PM »
So you lived in Yakota as a teen and your Mama and Daddy held your hand all the way.

Really cool. I'm sure you really experienced the culture like that.  ::)

uh yeah i was a kid.  kids sometimes travel with thier parents. 

blows the mind, really does.

im sure your dad still holds your hand, among other things.  :D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2011, 10:30:06 PM »
uh yeah i was a kid.  kids sometimes travel with thier parents. 

blows the mind, really does.

im sure your dad still holds your hand, among other things.  :D

"Travel" meaning your Dad was US military scum and he dragged you to Japan to live with him in all kinds of shitholes with military bases.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2011, 10:32:59 PM »
"Travel" meaning your Dad was US military scum and he dragged you to Japan to live with him in all kinds of shitholes with military bases.

'military scum'.. hahaha!! lol, ok there guy. again, typical pothead hatred. 

for all the arguing you have done about how great you claim to be i have yet to see you deviate from my idea of every pot-smoking loser.  right in step, you are.  pathetic little slime.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2011, 10:35:20 PM »

'military scum'.. hahaha!! lol, ok there guy. again, typical pothead hatred. 

for all the arguing you have done about how great you claim to be i have yet to see you deviate from my idea of every pot-smoking loser.  right in step, you are.  pathetic little slime.

Well you are a typical conservative American. Mainstream in all your views. Herd mentality all the way. Uneducated about politics and sociology, yet have very strong opinions about both.

We can label each other all we want here.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2011, 10:45:49 PM »
Well you are a typical conservative American. Mainstream in all your views. Herd mentality all the way. Uneducated about politics and sociology, yet have very strong opinions about both.

We can label each other all we want here.

yeah, im so mainstream look who i voted into office, jackass.  were you saying something about herd mentality?  ::)

so far i've been right about almost every concieved idea i had about you.  lib, CTer, US/mil/conservative bashing, hippie loser.  you, on the other hand, resort to wild accusations which don't even apply to me and fall very short.  i think we know where we stand here genius.

i make jokes about you to the point of wasting, what 2 hours at 'work?' and the best you can do is resort to lousy insults and ignorant assumptions about my education and political/social philosophy.  good job moron lol. 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2011, 10:50:43 PM »
yeah, im so mainstream look who i voted into office, jackass.  were you saying something about herd mentality?  ::)

so far i've been right about almost every concieved idea i had about you.  lib, CTer, US/mil/conservative bashing, hippie loser.  you, on the other hand, resort to wild accusations which don't even apply to me and fall very short.  i think we know where we stand here genius.

i make jokes about you to the point of wasting, what 2 hours at 'work?' and the best you can do is resort to lousy insults and ignorant assumptions about my education and political/social philosophy.  good job moron lol. 

You're at work now? What is it, like midnight in the USA? You work the nightshift at the gloryhole booths or something?

Call me what you want. But you'll be calling me Daddy when I slide my cock up your gay ass.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2011, 10:52:21 PM »
You're at work now? What is it, like midnight in the USA? You work the nightshift at the gloryhole booths or something?

Call me what you want. But you'll be calling me Daddy when I slide my cock up your gay ass.

YOU, numnuts!  YOU are the one who said you are at work.

I've never met anyone so stupid it made me this angry!!! lol.  GODDAMM!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2011, 10:55:59 PM »
YOU, numnuts!  YOU are the one who said you are at work.

I've never met anyone so stupid it made me this angry!!! lol.  GODDAMM!!!

Well I can't read that garbled shit you wrote. If you used proper English we could avoid confusion.

You better start wearing a buttplug right now. Cause when I go to Maryland i'm gonna shove my big banana sized cock up your ass like the bitch you are. I'll use a little lubrication..... if you're lucky.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2011, 11:00:25 PM »
Well I can't read that garbled shit you wrote. If you used proper English we could avoid confusion.

You better start wearing a buttplug right now. Cause when I go to Maryland i'm gonna shove my big banana sized cock up your ass like the bitch you are. I'll use a little lubrication..... if you're lucky.

uh huh.. you can't even read a message board i doubt you know how to fuck anything but a hollowed out watermelon. 

sure.. you can stop by my house, which i own.  after i rape you in front of my neighbors like i would your wife/gf/mom i'll fry you up some corn dogs and we can watch nascar and sing 'god bless america' on my lawn. 

im actually looking forward to this.  i haven't been on top in a while but then again i fuck women.  go figure  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »
NZMM APPROVED  ;D
P

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2011, 11:05:38 PM »
uh huh.. you can't even read a message board i doubt you know how to fuck anything but a hollowed out watermelon. 

sure.. you can stop by my house, which i own.  after i rape you in front of my neighbors like i would your wife/gf/mom i'll fry you up some corn dogs and we can watch nascar and sing 'god bless america' on my lawn. 

im actually looking forward to this.  i haven't been on top in a while but then again i fuck women.  go figure  ;D

After I assrape you and creampie your butthole i'll burn down your house.

You'll be crawling to you neighbors doorstep, crying, with your pants around your ankles and cum gushing out of your asshole. Begging them for help.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2011, 11:17:26 PM »

You'll be crawling to you neighbors doorstep, crying, with your pants around your ankles and cum gushing out of your asshole. Begging them for help.

that was actually pretty clever.

pm me when you get back to the states.  ill let you see what a penis looks like if you promise not to drop trou and start begging like a bitch the moment i whip it out and start slapping you across the face with it.

don't worry.  it only hurts at first  :P

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »

almost forgot

OUTED/MELTDOWN

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2011, 11:24:44 PM »

that was actually pretty clever.

pm me when you get back to the states.  ill let you see what a penis looks like if you promise not to drop trou and start begging like a bitch the moment i whip it out and start slapping you across the face with it.

don't worry.  it only hurts at first  :P

BlackFag made his travelling money by selling his kunt whore mother to me. I employ the bitch as my personal toilet roll. She stands there in the pooper and licks my anus clean after I drop turds. If she doesnt lick good I kick her in the teeth, stupid kunt lick my asshole clean I said clean u worthless whore. The guy is a repressed homo, check out his other thread where he says it's not gay to fuck and be fucked by ladyboys with cock and balls. That's probably why he went on a road trip, to get as many ladyBOY cocks up his ass and down his throat as he possibly could, the BlackFag.

By the way BlackFag, your mom is acting like a complete kunt, she does a half assed job of tongue cleaning my anus, she cries when I cum in her mouth then jam her lips shut and knee her in the chin to force my load down her throat. I'm getting sick of the smelly whore. Buy her back from me u cock mongrel.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2011, 11:28:51 PM »

BlackFag, next time my dog fucks you up your ass, make sure you lick off ALL your shit from his dick u lazy bastard. And your check for $20 bounced u bastard. All I charge the BeastialityFag is $20 to let my dog fuck his stupid ass, least he could do is clean up the mutt when hes done and pay his debt. Useless piece of trash.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2011, 11:35:26 PM »

If I ever see you in my country FagBoy, I will take great pleasure in shoving my shotgun straight up your FagAss and pulling the trigger. Don't worry, it'll fit, you're loose enough u poo pusher.  :-*

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2011, 11:43:03 PM »

I will chop off your 1 inch cocktail weiner, stick it on the sizzler, add some salt n pepper and feed the piece of shit to your mom. Whore is hungry, I've been fucking her smelly herpes infested kunt with a baseball bat, hammer, my creatine tub, a water bottle, my shoes and whatever other object I could find for the past several hours. She needs some food. You're so worthless, even your weiner is barely present, it wont fill up the whore. She been put through the mill, she needs more protein than a 1/2 inch cocktail weenie. Guess I have to pull out my cock and shoot out some loads down her throat. I was tired from all the fun you stupid bastard, you useless fuck good for nothing. Oh well... c'est la vie.  :-\

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2011, 11:51:28 PM »
Falling in love with a 16 year old girl- lust is one thing, and understandable. Falling in love will not end well. Girls are usually completely different from 16 to 20 and from 20 -25, 25 to 30. I seriously would not fall IN LOVE with a woman under 30. But lust shit I totally understand that!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2011, 12:25:38 AM »
Is it ok by the gettbiggerian standards? Today we had our first kiss, she is gourgeous, sweet and very smart for her age. Im feeling in heaven right now but also moraly guilty (we didnt have sex yet and its legal in my country).

If its legal nail that shit son but love ? fuck that shes 16 you sicko - but yes post pics once she is naked - thanks  :D