Author Topic: Canadian D.I.E Groomer Superintendent [GRAPHIC] - hide it from the parents  (Read 5810 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
What is YOUR red line?
Mine has been crossed.

https://twitter.com/JamilaMaliha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Canadian D.I.E Groomer Superintendent.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 12:55:37 AM »
Pipe down, you incel.

Your line has been crossed. Haha lol. You will sit home on your computer and do absolutely nothing about this. You are a very pathetic person (for many different reasons) and Walter owns your mind.
X

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 12:59:26 AM »
Canada leads the US in insanity but only by a smidgen.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2023, 01:06:44 AM »
Pipe down, you incel.

Your line has been crossed. Haha lol. You will sit home on your computer and do absolutely nothing about this. You are a very pathetic person (for many different reasons) and Walter owns your mind.

I've fucked 30 women, and gotten four pregnant [one miscarried], and have four kids, and that's probably 10% of the number of women I could have fucked if I didn't prefer posting on Getbig. Bottom line is - women still throw it at me. As long as I stay in shape, they do. Having your own house [place to fuck] and car help.

I really don't see any challenge in getting laid. I've only had to ask.

Are you suggesting you look better than me, SF1900, or could get more snapper?  ::) Please stop.

But I don't get this - do your political disagreements with me run so deep that you are OK with school boards encouraging children to withhold their gender identity from their OWN PARENTS?

The very FIRST thing a pedophile is going to tell children is to "keep this a secret". It's sickening.

You actually support shit like this? Do you understand that you don't need to support Democrats on EVERY topic?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2023, 01:10:10 AM »
Canada leads the US in insanity but only by a smidgen.

It's a race to the bottom...but Canada is in the lead.

The comments here are reassuring though:

https://twitter.com/jonkay/status/1664020457513689088

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2023, 01:20:36 AM »
It's a race to the bottom...but Canada is in the lead.

The comments here are reassuring though:

https://twitter.com/jonkay/status/1664020457513689088
Both are being flooded with 3rd world immigrants to ensure the Left wins elections by hook or by crook.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2023, 01:23:42 AM »
I've fucked 30 women, and gotten four pregnant [one miscarried], and have four kids, and that's probably 10% of the number of women I could have fucked if I didn't prefer posting on Getbig. Bottom line is - women still throw it at me. As long as I stay in shape, they do. Having your own house [place to fuck] and car help.

Are you suggesting you look better than me, SF1900, or could get more snapper?  ::) Please stop.

But I don't get this - do your political disagreements with me run so deep that you are OK with school boards encouraging children to withhold their gender identity from their OWN PARENTS?

The very FIRST thing a pedophile is going to tell children is to "keep this a secret". It's sickening.

You actually support shit like this? Do you understand that you don't need to support Democrats on EVERY topic?

Brutal incel meltdown. Haha lol.

I'm looking forward to Walter making you cry some more.
X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2023, 01:42:13 AM »
Both are being flooded with 3rd world immigrants to ensure the Left wins elections by hook or by crook.

Yep! And even that isn't working, so they need 5-day "election nights" by way of mail-in voting, haha.

And yet they keep pushing more and more to the left. I just don't get it. As if now is the time to double-down.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2023, 01:44:04 AM »
Brutal incel meltdown. Haha lol.

I'm looking forward to Walter making you cry some more.

I'm just wondering - but who the fuck [what grown man] struggles to get LAID?

I have literally never had a time where I didn't have to just ask. And even it that didn't work - just move on to the next.

Do you really think any 190-lb in-shape man who isn't ugly can't get laid?

Anyway, question for you, SF1900:

What do you think about the school letter in the OP?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2023, 01:45:48 AM »

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2023, 01:49:49 AM »

Matt, I don't think it says that. It says that members of the school board should not disclose that personal information to the students' parents without prior authorization. They didn't say anything about advising students to keep secrets from their parents, lol. That's their own choice; it's a basic right to privacy. If a kid has a Getbigger for a parent, they might get a frightful beating followed by a bumming if they're outed as identifying as trans.

Anyway, tell us more about your sexual conquests. How hot were these 30 women?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2023, 02:02:20 AM »
I'm just wondering - but who the fuck [what grown man] struggles to get LAID?

I have literally never had a time where I didn't have to just ask. And even it that didn't work - just move on to the next.

Do you really think any 190-lb in-shape man who isn't ugly can't get laid?

Anyway, question for you, SF1900:

What do you think about the school letter in the OP?

It's clear you're an incel.
X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Canadian D.I.E Groomer Superintendent [GRAPHIC].
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2023, 02:34:58 AM »
Once again, these cultists are FORCING PEOPLE to participate in this bullshit, then insisting they hide it?  ::)

I have another good one for you, Phantom. I'd LOVE to see you justify the next one!

https://thebridgehead.ca/2020/04/14/priorities-canadas-military-is-requiring-all-personnel-to-use-gender-neutral-pronouns/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2023, 02:40:28 AM »
Justify this one, Phantom. Lol.

Of course these bags of shit know parents don't want their children dragged into this cult. That is the ONLY reason why they are trying to hide it. Privacy, lmao...as if children have the same privacy rights as adults do.

https://odysee.com/@MOUSE4:3/Pastor-Exposes-Book-To-School-Board:d

^ Seriously, justify THAT one, Phantom.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2023, 03:04:46 AM »
Pipe down, you incel.

Matt is like Clark Kent

Incel is not the right word

He's been with plenty women
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2023, 03:34:07 AM »
Matt is like Clark Kent

Incel is not the right word

He's been with plenty women

Thanks Kwon! That's what two separate teen boys thought of me last year at my pool's gym!  ;D

You're right - incel is not the right word for me.

Not all men need to fuck all the time. I feel like I've aged out of my sex drive a bit. I've been with more than one woman asking for it three times a day...I just don't need that much sex.

I'm in my head a lot...that could be a factor. Some people just have differing sex drives.

When I'm with women that horny, I try to make it up to them by going down on them. I do think my ex from 2019-2020 dumped me at least in part for not fuckikg her in the ass. Maybe I should do that, but...I really have no desire to.

Not every man is purely sexual.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2023, 03:40:10 AM »

Looking swole there Matt.

4 kids? Nice.

I fucked a hundred but I have no wife nor kids.

but he really has a point that you will do nothing about it.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2023, 03:40:37 AM »
Matt, I don't think it says that. It says that members of the school board should not disclose that personal information to the students' parents without prior authorization. They didn't say anything about advising students to keep secrets from their parents, lol. That's their own choice; it's a basic right to privacy. If a kid has a Getbigger for a parent, they might get a frightful beating followed by a bumming if they're outed as identifying as trans.

Anyway, tell us more about your sexual conquests. How hot were these 30 women?

I think it is saying that if the students start pretending to be boys when they are really girls, or vice versa, then the school will not notify the parents even if they are elementary students. Is that correct?

Matt I'm also curious about these women you've bedded. Do they have Kwon-level assets? Or they're more fitness types?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2023, 04:39:08 AM »
So on one hand...these cultists are literally shoving gay flags down everyone's throats, and even now making all Canadian military personnel use pronouns, and COMPELLING [forcing] private citizens in Canada to use those pronouns AND allowing CHILDREN to get gruesome mutilating surgeries rendering them sterile, funded something like $75,000 by the Government of Canada, but schools must NEVER report to their parents that students - even those in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL [as the note explicitly states] - what their gender identity is?

Must NEVER report it?

Why the fuck would you ever state that something about a person under 18 must NEVER be reported to their own parents?

It's one thing to word it in a way where they say "Students are welcome to share things with staff they are uncomfortable sharing with their parents" [e.g., being abused physically, as an obvious one], but to literally hide the very identity of children from their parents?

That reeks of a pedophile telling a child "Don't tell your parents!"

Why the fuck would this need to be hidden from parents unless parents OBVIOUSLY have a problem with it?

I grew up in a time where even something as benign as getting a tattoo HAD to be cleared with parents/legal guardians. But now we're letting THIS happen without parental consent?

Yeah...no. if the letter said that students MAY keep this private...even that would be unsettling. But to literally say they MUST NEVER share this with their parents could only be for one reason:

Because parents won't approve.  Obviously!

Lol, Jesus, Matt, you dingbat, there's nothing for me to try and justify, and there's no need for me to examine any further links as I'm not putting forward any defense of the issue. I'm simply pointing out that you've flown off the handle because you've misread a text.

You cannot reasonably state that the letter reeks of a pedophile telling a child "Don't tell your parents!" when it wasn't even sent to kids. It was guidance sent to 'all staff' and it stated that THEY should not disclose a student's stated gender to parents without permission. This is to safeguard the child because, yes, parents might very well have a problem with it. Same as a parent might have a problem with a child coming out as gay.

Obviously, tattoos and piercings are different and should clearly require parental consent, at least in the latter case (I'm sure tattooing a child is illegal regardless). Likewise, if some kid was seeking some sort of trans surgery - yes, that would be deeply concerning if doctors were stating that parents didn't need to be informed about it.

Kids are immature, unsure of their identities, and go through all sorts of stupid phases. Ideally, a kid should feel safe enough to discuss anything with their parents and have them as a first point of contact. However, in the real world, there's loads of shitty, abusive parents. That is the school's argument (not mine). You're basically advocating thought crime and stating that the school should ring the parents to inform them that the child has made the terrible error of identifying as a different gender. All the school is calling for is a recognition of privacy on the basis that such disclosures might put the child at risk. The point about whether or not children have the same privacy rights as adults is a valid one and merits discussion - I likely have reservations too, but you need to at least comprehend the content of the email before moving to that.

Let's not lay down Straw Matts or go off on tangents again with rainbow flag intubations and pronouns in the military. I think it's pretty obvious I find that stuff ridiculous.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2023, 04:41:31 AM »
I think it is saying that if the students start pretending to be boys when they are really girls, or vice versa, then the school will not notify the parents even if they are elementary students. Is that correct?

Matt I'm also curious about these women you've bedded. Do they have Kwon-level assets? Or they're more fitness types?

Yes, exactly. Matt interpreted it as them sending emails to children telling them to keep secrets from their parents, lol, and thus... the line has been crossed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2023, 04:46:50 AM »
Lol, Jesus, Matt, you dingbat, there's nothing for me to try and justify, and there's no need for me to examine any further links as I'm not putting forward any defense of the issue. I'm simply pointing out that you've flown off the handle because you've misread a text.

You cannot reasonably state that the letter reeks of a pedophile telling a child "Don't tell your parents!" when it wasn't even sent to kids. It was guidance sent to 'all staff' and it stated that THEY should not disclose a student's stated gender to parents without permission. This is to safeguard the child because, yes, parents might very well have a problem with it. Same as a parent might have a problem with a child coming out as gay.

Obviously, tattoos and piercings are different and should require parental consent, at least in the latter case (I'm sure tattooing a child is illegal regardless). Likewise, if some kid was seeking some sort of trans surgery - yes, that would be deeply concerning if doctors were stating that parents didn't need to be informed about it.

Kids are immature, unsure of their identities, and go through all sorts of stupid phases. Ideally, a kid should feel safe enough to discuss anything with their parents and have them as a first point of contact. However, in the real world, there's loads of shitty, abusive parents. That is the school's argument (not mine). You're basically advocating thought crime and stating that the school should ring the parents to inform them that the child has made the terrible error of identifying as a different gender. All the school is calling for is a recognition of privacy on the basis that such disclosures might put the child at risk. The point about whether or not children have the same privacy rights as adults is a valid one and merits discussion - I likely have reservations too, but you need to at least comprehend the content of the email before moving to that.

Let's not lay down Straw Matts or go off on tangents again with rainbow flag intubations and pronouns in the military. I think it's pretty obvious I find that stuff ridiculous.

Of course he misread a text. He's kind of ignorant.
X

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2023, 04:50:20 AM »
This gender mutation shit is criminal and insane... People are so fukked its hilarious...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2023, 05:44:57 AM »
MATTS LINE IS CROSSED!!

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?!?
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2023, 05:57:26 AM »
So on one hand...these cultists are literally shoving gay flags down everyone's throats, and even now making all Canadian military personnel use pronouns, and COMPELLING [forcing] private citizens in Canada to use those pronouns AND allowing CHILDREN to get gruesome mutilating surgeries rendering them sterile, funded something like $75,000 by the Government of Canada, but schools must NEVER report to their parents that students - even those in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL [as the note explicitly states] - what their gender identity is?

Must NEVER report it?

Why the fuck would you ever state that something about a person under 18 must NEVER be reported to their own parents?

It's one thing to word it in a way where they say "Students are welcome to share things with staff they are uncomfortable sharing with their parents" [e.g., being abused physically, as an obvious one], but to literally hide the very identity of children from their parents?

That reeks of a pedophile telling a child "Don't tell your parents!"

Why the fuck would this need to be hidden from parents unless parents OBVIOUSLY have a problem with it?

I grew up in a time where even something as benign as getting a tattoo HAD to be cleared with parents/legal guardians. But now we're letting THIS happen without parental consent?

Yeah...no. if the letter said that students MAY keep this private...even that would be unsettling. But to literally say they MUST NEVER share this with their parents could only be for one reason:

Because parents won't approve.  Obviously!

What the fuck Matt. I can’t unsee that ahhhhhhhh.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2023, 06:34:15 AM »
MATTS LINE IS CROSSED!!

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?!?

Oh for fuck’s sake, here we go again.

TITTY BOY Matt Canning (NOT to be confused with Matt Ferrigno) bragging about knocking up a couple of 3/10 Ojibway squaws.

Kwon please rescue this thread before the epic phaggotry starts to make my piss boil.