Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 889 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: December 02, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »
hello gh, what do you think is happening with dennis james physique? And do you think kevin levrone is natural right now?

nothing go with the physiqe,,long time in pro circuit takes the toll on your body,,as long as you make o for so many years you know you have top tier physiqe no matter what others think or dotn think

no levrone is not natural

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »
dear gh15, in the past you kept talking about flat + incline bench with a barbell... are you against using dumbbels for pressing.. is so why and what is the advantage of using either a barbell or dumbbells ???

ty!

im for anything that develpp your pecs wether it be bowflex or barbell or hammer dotn matter to me,,all i look for is the shelf look the moment you have the shelf in your pecs you know you got somewhere,,barbell of some kind is a must ,,dumbell press is nice but not a must,,dumbell flys! is a must

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »
Gh  what's a solid cycle for dude my age to put on 20 lbs solid mass and get a vascular, hard look?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 12:48:08 PM »
Gh  what's a solid cycle for dude my age to put on 20 lbs solid mass and get a vascular, hard look?

Cell Tech/Nitro Tech mass stack bro!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 12:55:23 PM »
Cell Tech/Nitro Tech mass stack bro!

I didn't say i wanted to gain 45 lbs of shredded, mind blowing mass...just 15-20.  :)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »
I didn't say i wanted to gain 45 lbs of shredded, mind blowing mass...just 15-20.  :)

True true... you know cell tech is 4571% more effective then just creatine monohydrate on it's own... it's too hardcore for 'most' users.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »
nothing go with the physiqe,,long time in pro circuit takes the toll on your body,,as long as you make o for so many years you know you have top tier physiqe no matter what others think or dotn think

no levrone is not natural

gh15 approved
hahahah basically saying your Dennis James hahahha you fell for that one kinda easy
L