Author Topic: A Moment of Humour for the Y Board--me 10 years ago  (Read 1162 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
A Moment of Humour for the Y Board--me 10 years ago
« on: July 24, 2007, 07:07:20 PM »
heres a pic of me from 10 yrs ago---now I am a fantastic 28% bodyfat and lazier than pumphard crawling out of his boyfriends bed

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: A Moment of Humour for the Y Board--me 10 years ago
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 07:11:05 PM »
The years have not been kind to you. Looked pretty good, though. Epic serial killer look on your face. I think that dude behind you is getting a blowjob from your girlfriend while you've got your back turned.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »
The years have not been kind to you. Looked pretty good, though. Epic serial killer look on your face. I think that dude behind you is getting a blowjob from your girlfriend while you've got your back turned.

hahahha she was a cheating bitch i knew it---ya I got fat--Im not kidding anyone---and im eating a bag of marshmallows while i look at that pic and think--nah that look aint gonna happen again

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 07:21:32 PM »
Should try to get it back. You looked like you could smash some pussys back in the day.  :D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 07:25:50 PM »
Should try to get it back. You looked like you could smash some pussys back in the day.  :D

ya I guess I did ok--worked in bars lots so kinda came with the territory---as far as getting it back--I'm 40 years old--I mean what am I gonna do--chase 20 year old chicks around?  It would be nice but geez I can't get motivated.