Author Topic: tomr/joey tito/calmus/peptide wizard/krusader/david puddy/enthanator!!!!!!!  (Read 13322 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
I feel sorry for you broskie.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
That's what happens when someone with too many personalities takes the internet too seriously.

RIP.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
That's what happens when someone with too many personalities takes the internet too seriously.

RIP.
I agree..........Is Alex like that in person?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
don't talk about Alex23 like that. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Ga damn,seriously...all ???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
tomr1976 is Alex?

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I fuggin give.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
tomr1976 is Alex?

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I fuggin give.
yep, it's been verified by the mod on another board.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
yep, it's been verified by the mod on another board.

All this time, all those posts, all that obsession and it was alex?  I usually laugh when people say, "there's like 75 accounts and 6 actual people on these boards."   AHAAHHAHAH!!!!  Shit, I believe it now.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Told you guys last year that Alex was the spy in the squad. You can verify with Kiwiol

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Told you guys last year that Alex was the spy in the squad. You can verify with Kiwiol

Begs the question:  What would possess someone to act as a spy within a handful of online bb board posters?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Begs the question:  What would possess someone to act as a spy within a handful of online bb board posters?

Hahaha, that's what I was thinking. ;D
E

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
i dont hate (which is a strong word) A23 ...its kinda sad that he would go thru the lengths of devising suck foolhearted attempts of comedy via a slew of fictious handles..i bet he misses his family of something. May God be with you A23.
The Number 2 in Scranton

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Lack of a life?

danielson

• Getbig V
I have a hard time believing that Alex is all of those handles. Anything is possible, but that is kind of far fetched.
E

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

I'm not Alex.  I've been here longer than most of you guys.

bigmc

• Getbig V
all the guys on here have gimmicks except me, pandae and mos
T

danielson

• Getbig V

Who is my gimmick then? I have never had one, I borrowed one when I was in timeout and posted on it for a few hours though.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
Who is my gimmick then? I have never had one, I borrowed one when I was in timeout and posted on it for a few hours though.

soory mate forgot you  :)
T

danielson

• Getbig V
soory mate forgot you  :)

No problem. I don't think Rude has one either. Calvin, Jpegg and Nordic probably don't either. SS did, but it wasn't for "saying shit his handle wouldn't say" or anything gay like most gimmicks, it was just to be funny. I doubt kiwi has one too.  Now that I think of it, it may just be the same 3 or 4 guys running all the gimmicks. That is actually kind of sad when you think about it. Why does someone need a gimmick anyway?
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
No problem. I don't think Rude has one either. Calvin, Jpegg and Nordic probably don't either. SS did, but it wasn't for "saying shit his handle wouldn't say" or anything gay like most gimmicks, it was just to be funny. I doubt kiwi has one too.  Now that I think of it, it may just be the same 3 or 4 guys running all the gimmicks. That is actually kind of sad when you think about it. Why does someone need a gimmick anyway?

I remember over a year ago I was sick of the gimmick crap with davidpaul and I accussed him of having multiple gimmicks and he threw a minor fit and insisted he had none.  What does he have like 5-6 accounts?  I still don't know the story on him either.  That was the period with the whole "wrecking crew" thing and everyone jumped down my throat because I accussed "d to the p" and several others of having multiple gimmicks (oh brother).   Makes me laugh now.....everyone's bullshit eventually catches up with em.   I have no doubt more crap from that time is still floating around and will eventually surface.....so fvckin stupid yet entertaining. 

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
I was thinking of letting all my 'broskies' in on the fun as Monster_everything ...
The Number 2 in Scranton

danielson

• Getbig V
I remember over a year ago I was sick of the gimmick crap with davidpaul and I accussed him of having multiple gimmicks and he threw a minor fit and insisted he had none.  What does he have like 5-6 accounts?  I still don't know the story on him either.  That was the period with the whole "wrecking crew" thing and everyone jumped down my throat because I accussed "d to the p" and several others of having multiple gimmicks (oh brother).   Makes me laugh now.....everyone's bullshit eventually catches up with em.   I have no doubt more crap from that time is still floating around and will eventually surface.....so fvckin stupid yet entertaining. 

DP and Alex share gimmick accounts. I never understood why.
E

KerryVonErich

• Getbig II
I was thinking of letting all my 'broskies' in on the fun as Monster_everything ...

You aint no monster cuse your a pussy.

SS

• Getbig V
I have none. The only one I had was Dog Chapman and I used WJ_Harley once in a while, but it wasn't' to rip on anyone. it was all in fun.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
I have none. The only one I had was Dog Chapman and I used WJ_Harley once in a while, but it wasn't' to rip on anyone. it was all in fun.

See, here's the difference, Dog Chapman is a great gimmick....used to laugh at that one with the rest of the youngbloods brother.