Author Topic: tomr/joey tito/calmus/peptide wizard/krusader/david puddy/enthanator!!!!!!!  (Read 13324 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

What's the answer?  Don't have one, just an observation.   It's simple really, first the Squad had all the attention, then another group wanted the attention, now another group will want all the attention and claim a new "era".   AHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!   It's so retarded, but whatever...it is what it is.   The bizarre world of Getbig full of young adults seeking attention......everyone needs their 15 minutes on this board.

Well, when that happens I will probably still be here in the Y talking about broads and beer and whatever else. Fwiw, Alex did say that most of those weren't his. I think he admitted that Krusader and Peptide were his and DP's and David Puddy was his alone. I still don't understand why people have gimmicks. Other than when you are in TO, there is no practical use for them. I always wanted to know who Tomr was cuz he wasn't here to be funny or witty, just to be a nosy dick to everyone. Whoever is actually Tomr, we know takes this place way too serious.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Nothing would surprise me at this point. 

I'm now waiting for the owner of the "Jediknight" gimmick to step forward.

What I find hilarious is that the former "Wrecking Crew" wanted nothin more than the Squad's antics to stop as they grew very tired of the "gay this", "gay that", "oh brother", etc.... so those few posters (both Squad and non-Squad) banded together, moved everything from the "V clubhouse" to the "Y clubhouse", claimed it as the new cool kids club and ended up devising their own system of played out antics in the form of obsessive gimmick accounts that only a handful of people laugh at and share.

What's the answer?  Don't have one, just an observation.   It's simple really, first the Squad had all the attention, then another group wanted the attention, now another group will want all the attention and claim a new "era".   AHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!   It's so retarded, but whatever...it is what it is.   The bizarre world of Getbig full of young adults seeking attention......everyone needs their 15 minutes on this board.

Don't worry ya sexy bastard,I'll always be gimmick free 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
I remember over a year ago I was sick of the gimmick crap with davidpaul and I accussed him of having multiple gimmicks and he threw a minor fit and insisted he had none.  What does he have like 5-6 accounts?  I still don't know the story on him either.  That was the period with the whole "wrecking crew" thing and everyone jumped down my throat because I accussed "d to the p" and several others of having multiple gimmicks (oh brother).   Makes me laugh now.....everyone's bullshit eventually catches up with em.   I have no doubt more crap from that time is still floating around and will eventually surface.....so fvckin stupid yet entertaining. 

i can vouch for DP that he never had any of his own gimmicks. he'd just piss around with someone else's because a few people would give him the password to them for some reason.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
i can vouch for DP that he never had any of his own gimmicks. he'd just piss around with someone else's because a few people would give him the password to them for some reason.

AHAHAHAAH!!!  I'd still like to know who owns the "davidpaul" gimmick.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
AHAHAHAAH!!!  I'd still like to know who owns the "davidpaul" gimmick.
I'll tell you this much......he has a nice ass.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
I'll tell you this much......he has a nice ass.

Pics?

SS

• Getbig V
Pics?
Just my personal stash...sorry stud.

Alex23

Zack, Why do you feel the need to "vouch" for davidpaul? Isn't "he" a big man enough to defend his own ass?

Hoostugerts

• Time Out
  • Getbig I

I wasn't going to post because I'm enjoying my extended vacation in time out but this made me laugh. I know for a fact that DavidPaul was running the MinuteMan account as well as a few others. You constantly defending him and claiming that he "never runs gimmicks" only further supports everyone's belief that the 30 year old video game nerd who still lives with his family is running the majority of them around the alphabet boards.

Anywho I've said my piece.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Just my personal stash...sorry stud.

Now you're just being hurtful.

Alex23

Now you're just being hurtful.

MOS since when are you into brown hairy asses?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
MOS since when are you into brown hairy asses?

Hey SS said he had some pics of a beautiful ass and he won't make with em....that's bullshit.

Alex23

Hey SS said he had some pics of a beautiful ass and he won't make with em....that's bullshit.

I call bullshit. We all know SS is a full frontal type of guy. Not an assman.

SS

• Getbig V
I call bullshit. We all know SS is a full frontal type of guy. Not an assman.
no no!... a big butt and a pretty face and it's on.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Why is this locked?
E

SS

• Getbig V

Alex23

Do us a favor, delete this fucking thread...

bigmc

• Getbig V
"big"mc posted a pic of a 19" arm that I proved was taped up on the backside of the arm..........it was a vicious pwning doc.

no you didn't

you are pathetic mate

why dont you try and arrange some fights on the g and o then back out like a little bitch  :)
T

SS

• Getbig V
Do us a favor, delete this fucking thread...
Why?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Why?

Maybe he spends alot of time on this board considering he thinks the Y is "quiet". ???
 ;D

SS

• Getbig V

Maybe he spends alot of time on this board considering he thinks the Y is "quiet". ???
 ;D
Well he is the "gimmick killer" ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Well he is the "gimmick killer" ;D

Bwahaha,killer or suicide ???
 ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Why?

you better do it SS otherwise Alex aka calmus aka tomR aka joey tito will hack into getbig and find personal info on you and your family, aren't you terrified? :D

SS

• Getbig V
you better do it SS otherwise Alex aka calmus aka tomR aka joey tito will hack into getbig and find personal info on you and your family, aren't you terrified? :D
Is that what he did to you?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Is that what he did to you?

hahahahaa, he claims that he has personal info on me and is just waiting to post it but everytime i tell him to post it he backs down. ::)