Author Topic: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!  (Read 22634 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2006, 03:55:20 PM »
I don't understand why its strange that sarcasm called this 635 pound military press bullshit, I mean if its true then we have the strongest  shoulder presser in the world posting on get big wow! Not even the super heavyweights in weightlifting do that without a good push at the bottom of the lift.

These people can't seem to pull their mouth off of Matt's dick long enough to see that Sarcasm is actually right.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2006, 04:03:42 PM »
These people can't seem to pull their mouth off of Matt's dick long enough to see that Sarcasm is actually right.

Why is it so hard to believe Matt may be the strongest person in the World? ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2006, 04:06:01 PM »
 Sarcasm another internet Pussy talking shit gets called out and backs down!

"Pathetic"!

Hey douchebag shut your mouth and have some respect.....Sarcasm accepted about 2 pages back.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2006, 04:17:38 PM »
Not to worry guys, they will just have their muscle bear moments while "going heavy" and all will be well again

if not Sarcasm is a strong dude should be able to keep Matt off him in the "post work out sauna rub down"
Here comes the money shot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2006, 04:21:59 PM »
LOL sarcasm getting under the guy's skin

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2006, 04:34:24 PM »
I don't understand why its strange that sarcasm called this 635 pound military press bullshit, I mean if its true then we have the strongest  shoulder presser in the world posting on get big wow! Not even the super heavyweights in weightlifting do that without a good push at the bottom of the lift.

The 635 lbs military press is BS of course.

If DuVall has incline benched 635 lbs in a smith machine, he's a monster nevertheless.

But when stuff like the 635 lbs military smith press is claimed, I consider it not only BS, but also disrespectful of those who are the strongest in the world, and who don't BS.

I know neither Sandvik, Svensson, Leto or any of the other top benchpressers in IPF are even remotedly close to military pressing 635 lbs in a smith machine.

And I seriously doubt Savickas or Rezazadeh would be able to do it either. These two have more powerful shoulders than anyone I've seen.

Credit to DuVall for not fearing the discussion, and inviting sarc.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Sarcasm has been called out!
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2006, 04:37:00 PM »
hahahaha, this is hilarious, can you imagine Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger getting on a football board and challenging a random nobody to come and watch him prove that he can throw a football 70 yards or run a 4.6 40, i never said that Matt wasn't strong, i said that some of his lifts are OBVIOUS LIES and that Muscletech supplements are shit and that the real secret to his size is drugs, i dare anyone to refute those statements.
SO.... I take it your answer is no ?  Go ahead..be a man! It amazes me,how people talk so much shit ,in the comfort of their homes !!????

Shut that man up sarcasm!!!!!  One thing is right ...You are a random nobody..Oh yeah,, a homo also..

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2006, 04:38:04 PM »
SO.... I take it your answer is no ?  Go ahead..be a man! It amazes me,how people talk so much shit ,in the comfort of their homes !!????

Shut that man up sarcasm!!!!!  One thing is right ...You are a random nobody..Oh yeah,, a homo also..
monster picking and choosing posts to quote.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2006, 04:43:39 PM »
monster picking and choosing posts to quote.
STRONG...Admition of bitchism!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2006, 04:45:54 PM »
damn man...i have personally seen the guy pressing the 190s...why in the world would i make that up?

as far as the "all drugs" comments u really dont have a clue.

i dont care how many grams of test, hgh, insulin, whaterver ...  if he wasnt busting his ass in the gym, eating around the clock, doing all the cardio, ect..he would look like nothing.

of course drugs are part of bodybuilding but minus all the hard work and dedication you do not reach the level that mat has.

True, but there is no denying, and we all know, no drugs= no stength and by far no size.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2006, 04:48:45 PM »
hahahaha, this is hilarious, can you imagine Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger getting on a football board and challenging a random nobody to come and watch him prove that he can throw a football 70 yards or run a 4.6 40, i never said that Matt wasn't strong, i said that some of his lifts are OBVIOUS LIES and that Muscletech supplements are shit and that the real secret to his size is drugs, i dare anyone to refute those statements.

Shit if it's this easy..I think Jessica Simpson is bad in the sack and needs to come to my house and prove it that she is good by fucking me....:)

When did it become a showdown at the OK corral when you think someone might have inflated there numbers?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2006, 05:04:41 PM »
Shit if it's this easy..I think Jessica Simpson is bad in the sack and needs to come to my house and prove it that she is good by fucking me....:)

When did it become a showdown at the OK corral when you think someone might have inflated there numbers?
has anyone ever seen a picture of sarcasm? Will he even be able to keep up with one of Matts workouts?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2006, 05:07:34 PM »
has anyone ever seen a picture of sarcasm? Will he even be able to keep up with one of Matts workouts?

I could be wrong but I read he said he did not believe matts numbers not that he was stronger or could outlift matt.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2006, 05:14:51 PM »
I could be wrong but I read he said he did not believe matts numbers not that he was stronger or could outlift matt.

well I am too lazy to go back and read the post too, but even if he didn't you would think that sarcasm will work out with him, whats he going to do, stand around just staring at him for the entire weekend? I guess he could wipe his brow or buy him protein shakes.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2006, 05:17:25 PM »
You know you spend too much time on Getbig when you read these whole threads. Sarcasm doesn't do any better than the rest of us when we get bagged.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2006, 05:20:57 PM »
So has 'Sarcasm' ever had any other pro 'meltdown' and call out a challenge or is this the first ?
They call me Jaejonna!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2006, 05:21:41 PM »
So has 'Sarcasm' ever had any other pro 'meltdown' and call out a challenge or is this the first ?

Luke Wood has melted down pretty bad along with a few others if I recall correctly.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2006, 05:23:21 PM »
well I am too lazy to go back and read the post too, but even if he didn't you would think that sarcasm will work out with him, whats he going to do, stand around just staring at him for the entire weekend? I guess he could wipe his brow or buy him protein shakes.

I think it would be cool to work out and talk shit but you can't expect a real person who does not take anything to be in the same ball park as Matt. Matt has been doing it as a lifestyle not just as a addition to a normal life and job and family stuff.It's like getting a chance to work out with ronnie, you go and have fun and push yourself but know the difference. Me I would go just to say I did it regardless of what was lifted.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2006, 05:26:39 PM »
Luke Wood has melted down pretty bad along with a few others if I recall correctly.
Don't forget Rhino. There were few times where he reduced Jack to a sub-atomic mass. Ah, good times.  :D

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2006, 05:27:43 PM »
The IFBB actual pro Luke Wood? But that guy is insanely huge why would he bother to 'meltdown' if I was that big I wouldnt care what people said on the internet unless i was that INSECURE, is he not a Milos trained athlete? Did Milos say anything ?
They call me Jaejonna!!!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2006, 06:01:35 PM »
i'd be more than happy to watch him make a fool of himself trying to military press 6 45's and a quarter on each side and a pair of 190's but he better do them all the way down to complete lockout or i win and he better pay my airfare, hotel, meals, rental car, etc.

you sound scared        just cause jay and ronnie are the bestbodybuilders in the world doesn;t make them strongest

dunno if i believe these claims either  though   i remember reading the duvall could only bench 550

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2006, 06:08:47 PM »
You reap what you sow!!!!

I will avenge the death of JAEJONNA !!!

HIS SPIRIT IS PRESENT EVERYWHERE DESPITE HE IS NOT IN THE PHYSICAL!!!
L

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2006, 06:13:33 PM »
Monster Catch 22 situation. If the Sarcastic one goes he will be owned. If he doesn't go he is self-owned. A no-win situation. Conclusion? He will continue to bag guys here and feel great.

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2006, 06:17:04 PM »
I`ll accept in his abscence.

Shouldn`t even be a contest.

Make way, here comes the attention whore...

affy

« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2006, 06:18:46 PM »
meh...it would be funnier if King Kamali called out 240 during his epic meltdown

but then agian...king can't even pay for his own airfare, and if 240 had to stay at his place...King would PIITB

lmao there's some bb.com terminology for you guys