Author Topic: Johnny Falcon Update  (Read 16138 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Johnny Falcon Update
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 06:05:23 AM »
falcon

huge cock ..free spirit ...bangs fine assed hoes

we in da same clubz  ;D

You are a crazy son of a whore. Talking about conducting rituals with shapeshifting reptiles and shit. And yet you also have a cocky, douchebag side.

You are a piece of work man. You're too funny to hate on though. You can't beat the shit out of the clown at the party, it's just not cool.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 06:11:43 AM »
hahaha

is that you in the pink tutu ?

:D :D :D

fag

No I'm the American astronaut with the gun, pizza, and $$$

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 06:23:47 AM »
right fag

you are the left one and Pat is what u WISH to have been

karma's a biotch fag

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 06:31:47 AM »
right fag

karma's a biotch fag
with all do respect your character flaws disqualify you in advance from winning mr getbig ever      lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2010, 06:37:33 AM »
with all do respect your character flaws disqualify you in advance from winning mr getbig ever      lol
lol

so an online contest is judged on character ?  ::)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 06:51:15 AM »
right fag

karma's a biotch fag

The fact that I'm an American already makes my life more valuable than a thousand Romanians.  You were born from garbage and that's all you'll ever be.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 07:01:57 AM »
Hey Sev, How's it going with the staring people in Romania? Believe me man, I deal with that same sh!t here in Poland, and it's fucking BRUTAL! What's with these Slavic people and their staring anyways? My guess is that it has something to do with their communist past.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 07:28:23 AM »
Hey Sev, How's it going with the staring people in Romania? Believe me man, I deal with that same sh!t here in Poland, and it's fucking BRUTAL! What's with these Slavic people and their staring anyways? My guess is that it has something to do with their communist past.
I hate it ...but hey ....this is life

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 04:47:24 PM »
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybuilding Pro Related
**** where have you been lately? I tried calling your old number the other day and somebody else had it. Do you have a new number? What's been up man, why no posting?

Who picked up the phone? i think my grandma has my old fone not sure my number is *** ***-**** now

just havent been posting, i hit an energy low but getting better didnt gain any fat but not working out that much. been working more so im standing a little bit more right now this is my routine id like to improve saving my lower body because i need to stand for long hours. only doing a minimal amount of training upper body, so no training lower body i need it to stand for a long time everyday

20 pullups and 40 feet inclined pushups a day thus far, would like to do more

eatin mostly fruits and grinded up veggies, with non genetically modified soy burgers

Reads like a real wigro handlin' his business.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2010, 11:58:20 AM »
From the Falcon Archives.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2010, 07:21:51 PM »

that picture was fucking hilarious

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2010, 07:41:44 PM »
The Chinese, many thousands of years ago, controlled elements of all music, such as pitches, style and the types of instruments used during different times of the year, so as to control the harmonics that each instrument created. This was done to police the sound vibrations entering the masses’ consciousness. The rulers believed this method enabled them to control the masses. While this approach may seem weird, their dynasties did last for thousands of years -- while we have difficulty at times maintaining order with our presidential term of four years. Ancient Druid traditions also utilized perpetual choirs (24/7) to preserve certain energy frequencies that they believed might help them stay in power. Indeed, Lure states that the music did indeed stop before the ancient Druids lost power during the Inquisition.

The walls of Jericho were reported to crumble, leaving the city defenseless and open to ruin, after the prolonged sound of trumpets. Harmonic scientist, Harold Moses claims that the sound of two pitches, five notes a part will create ongoing energy. Fabien Maman, a "sound" scientist, claims that playing in the key of "G" would enable such a task to be effective.

Other techniques for controlling brain functions come from the use of binaural beats in headphones to trigger the coordination of both left and right hemispheres of the brain, triggering whole-brain functioning rather than everyday right- or left-brain functioning. This technique has significant impacts on learning, IQ, creativity, and intuitive thinking. As above, so below, was the sage of Hermes, referring to the application of universal laws to the heavens, earth and also on a microscopic level. The work of French physicist, Joel Sternheimer, shows that amino acids could be isolated, and a unique frequency measured for each one. When different tones from a group of amino acids in a protein were combined, Sternheimer recognized some plant species’ songs as familiar ones such as "O Sole Mio" and "The Blue Danube." Better yet, when Sternheimer played a plant’s amino acids’ songs back to the plants of the same species, he documented 250 percent plant growth and resilience to drought and disease. Several Internet companies, such as Sonic Bloom, now sell plant songs and nutrients for increased 50 to 500 percent growth.

Fabien Maman, who lives in France, has taken pictures with Kirlian photography of cells in our bodies exposed to a variety of frequencies. He documented the shapes and colors of the cells while they were undergoing changes, depending on the pitch and type of instrument used (which affect the dominant harmonics of a pitch). He also showed certain sounds exploding helia cancer cells, which are rigid and unable to resonate with some frequencies.

"Electromagnetic energy, and perhaps other forms of energy, influence cellular function at the level of the cell receptor." ~ Beverly Rubik, leading synthesizer of research on energy medicine

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2010, 07:43:30 PM »
Toning for Health
Each organ in our body has its own frequency or tone. An organ is made up of cells that are made of moving energy, such as electrons. The collective group of cells in an organ operates well in a specific frequency. For example, we know if we freeze we can die, because the temperature causes our organs to change frequency and stop working.
When we think and feel negatively, we lower the frequency within ourselves, within our organs. When someone carries the weight of the world on his shoulders, we see him moving slowly, due to low frequency energy. In contrast, when we are happy, we feel like we can float on the clouds, as we are lighter in feelings.
An accumulation of negative thoughts and feelings, like anger, disappointment, hate, pity, helplessness, stress and worry slow down energy in our organs. If this energy slows down long enough, we get dis-ease. Acupuncture is one method to regenerate these currents of energy in our body. Another way is toning, that you can do yourself quickly, easily and for free.
Toning is a method of taking in energy and raising the frequencies of organs and systems within our bodies. Toning balances our energy, allows the natural flow of energy, allows us to express feelings and release negativity, and it gives us a body tune-up!
"The purpose of toning is to restore the vibratory pattern of the body to its perfect electromagnetic field, so that it will function in harmony with itself."
Self created sound affects you from the inside out, whole body and brain resonates. Sound can break up imbalances and restore body’s natural resonance.
Laurel Keyes writes about a small group of people that toned vowel sounds, while imagining the tone going through another’s body. She reports tumors healed, cancer cured, and other marvelous affects. One beauty of toning is that the recipient of healing sound doesn’t have to know you are doing it for it to work.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2010, 07:46:57 PM »
if you sit there in kinda silence or boredom does your mind drift to "unstable" feelings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then does your mind wish to explore these feelings wich are in most part a negative empty feeling of losing touch, of course you would then try to snap yourself out of it as a natural defense/survival mechnism that kicks in if you want to live.

the ability to die through thought is very real and can come on suddenly, this sucks sometimes it sneaks up on us, i beleive this could be the case of these sudden cardiac arrests , strokes ect.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2010, 07:51:35 PM »
I think this sometimes "disconnected" feeling is early onset Alzheimers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like if im just sitting there i feel disconnected sometimes with what im paying attention to, its kinda scary. i hear that some people as young as 27 can have this too  uuuhg this feeling of dimentia/alzheimers kinda sucks

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2010, 07:54:58 PM »
Less people admit there vulnerabilites and weakness

let me guess did adonis ever provide that new picture, whilst promoting his transparent superiority despite the obvious weakness that we all share that almost seems to be growing in some ways, while we struggle at times to adapt?

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2010, 07:59:53 PM »
JETHRO TULL WORKOUT

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2010, 09:32:07 PM »
On a serious note..he is a legend and should be begged to come back and impart Falcon wisdom..
O

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2010, 10:24:48 PM »
Hey BB Related, It's a very interesting point that you make about sound frequencies effecting mood. I've ALWAYS listened to tunes to psyche me up for training. So I'm curious if you could recommend any classic rock tunes for me to listen to that have the appropriate sound frequencies for some "elevated training" so to speak?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2010, 10:52:44 PM »
The Chinese, many thousands of years ago, controlled elements of all music, such as pitches, style and the types of instruments used during different times of the year, so as to control the harmonics that each instrument created. This was done to police the sound vibrations entering the masses’ consciousness. The rulers believed this method enabled them to control the masses. While this approach may seem weird, their dynasties did last for thousands of years -- while we have difficulty at times maintaining order with our presidential term of four years. Ancient Druid traditions also utilized perpetual choirs (24/7) to preserve certain energy frequencies that they believed might help them stay in power. Indeed, Lure states that the music did indeed stop before the ancient Druids lost power during the Inquisition.

The walls of Jericho were reported to crumble, leaving the city defenseless and open to ruin, after the prolonged sound of trumpets. Harmonic scientist, Harold Moses claims that the sound of two pitches, five notes a part will create ongoing energy. Fabien Maman, a "sound" scientist, claims that playing in the key of "G" would enable such a task to be effective.

Other techniques for controlling brain functions come from the use of binaural beats in headphones to trigger the coordination of both left and right hemispheres of the brain, triggering whole-brain functioning rather than everyday right- or left-brain functioning. This technique has significant impacts on learning, IQ, creativity, and intuitive thinking. As above, so below, was the sage of Hermes, referring to the application of universal laws to the heavens, earth and also on a microscopic level. The work of French physicist, Joel Sternheimer, shows that amino acids could be isolated, and a unique frequency measured for each one. When different tones from a group of amino acids in a protein were combined, Sternheimer recognized some plant species’ songs as familiar ones such as "O Sole Mio" and "The Blue Danube." Better yet, when Sternheimer played a plant’s amino acids’ songs back to the plants of the same species, he documented 250 percent plant growth and resilience to drought and disease. Several Internet companies, such as Sonic Bloom, now sell plant songs and nutrients for increased 50 to 500 percent growth.

Fabien Maman, who lives in France, has taken pictures with Kirlian photography of cells in our bodies exposed to a variety of frequencies. He documented the shapes and colors of the cells while they were undergoing changes, depending on the pitch and type of instrument used (which affect the dominant harmonics of a pitch). He also showed certain sounds exploding helia cancer cells, which are rigid and unable to resonate with some frequencies.

"Electromagnetic energy, and perhaps other forms of energy, influence cellular function at the level of the cell receptor." ~ Beverly Rubik, leading synthesizer of research on energy medicine

I think the key is actually closer to F# , a semi-tone away from G (A, A#, B , C ,D , D# , E , F , F# , G, G# are the 12 western musical keys) F# is also the nost most frequently used in hip hop/rap for that low reverberating bass drone (the one that makes the woofers shake) it's also been noted and studied that this key (F#) is very distracting and annoying (as in - it stands out) to listeners.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2010, 12:57:47 AM »
John looked great when he was on the gear..

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2010, 01:17:17 AM »
John looked great when he was on the gear..
should have been a pro wrestler

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2010, 01:19:27 AM »
Johnny Falcon update:
He's still a hick.
He's still strungout.
He still can't con teenage girls to give him sex.
He's still a soy eating pussy. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2010, 03:13:35 AM »
X2  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2010, 05:04:01 AM »
I think the key is actually closer to F# , a semi-tone away from G (A, A#, B , C ,D , D# , E , F , F# , G, G# are the 12 western musical keys) F# is also the nost most frequently used in hip hop/rap for that low reverberating bass drone (the one that makes the woofers shake) it's also been noted and studied that this key (F#) is very distracting and annoying (as in - it stands out) to listeners.
Sure it's not B#?