Author Topic: Kelly Brooke is a Violent Psycho (Sorry BigCyp)  (Read 16150 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Kelly Brooke is a Violent Psycho (Sorry BigCyp)
« on: September 01, 2014, 07:30:22 AM »
"....the feisty model confessed to punching her former boyfriends, Jason Statham and Danny Cipriani in the face.

Brook, described losing her temper with the Transporter actor after he openly flirted with Gwyneth Paltrow at Madonna and Guy Ritchie's wedding in 2000."

On Danny Cippicippi-nani:

She continued, "As I headed back to the table, I saw Danny walking towards me. 'Babe,' he said. 'I've been looking for you!' I punched him straight in the face!"

S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Kelly Brooke is a Violent Psycho (Sorry BigCyp)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 07:31:37 AM »
Lol I couldn't give a shit, my wife threw a spade at my face and she's not as hot lol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 07:35:03 AM »
I threw a bucket of cold ice water over my late hubby while he was crashed out in bed drunk.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 07:57:28 AM »
Lol I couldn't give a shit, my wife threw a spade at my face and she's not as hot lol

Digusted by women who think its ok to lash our at men and even act smuggly about it, as they don't do it to shitbags who'd bray them, its always decent blokes who wouldn't dream of retaliating in kind

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 07:57:57 AM »
Punching someone in the face is assault, regardless of gender.

I would call the police and press charges and get her locked up for domestic violence.

How many guys have been destroyed for slapping a woman, what's that mixed race footballer guy name who slapped Ulrika Johnnson and she cried about it for 20 years waiving the victim flag and he still gets grief over it.
S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 08:21:52 AM »
Heck, if I was dating Kelly Brook, I would let her beat me half to death with a claw hammer as long as she allows me to jizz all over her tits come the end of the night.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 08:27:32 AM »
Punching someone in the face is assault, regardless of gender.

I would call the police and press charges and get her locked up for domestic violence.

How many guys have been destroyed for slapping a woman, what's that mixed race footballer guy name who slapped Ulrika Johnnson and she cried about it for 20 years waiving the victim flag and he still gets grief over it.

That would be Stan the man collymore... He was a bit of a shitbag tho, even if they wind you up and flirt in front of you, call them a dirty slag and walk away

I totaly agree, press charges on the cu.nts... You get these girls on nights out full on attacking guys knowing fine well nothing will happen to them, and if they do theyl claim they were groped etc

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »
Like these two chavvy girls...slapping grown men in trains.

S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 11:04:19 AM »
I was genuinely hoping that little bitch

Got knocked out
T

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 11:53:10 AM »
;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 12:22:29 PM »
I was genuinely hoping that little bitch

Got knocked out
If she had hit me like that she would have got fucking flattened.
People these days dont understand "consequences".

I once got attacked on my way home by two girls , one (big fat huge bitch)tried to stick a pint pot in my face.
Fucking cleaned her out just as a police car pulled up, that took some smooth talking to get out of the car I can tell you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 01:01:38 PM »

I once got attacked on my way home by two girls , one (big fat huge bitch)tried to stick a pint pot in my face.
Fucking cleaned her out just as a police car pulled up, that took some smooth talking to get out of the car I can tell you.

Good work

They can't have it both ways
T

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 01:13:45 PM »

You did her a favor...had she not learned your lesson, she may have been killed by the next guy.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 01:45:35 PM »
You did her a favorfavour ...had she not learned your lesson, she may have been killed by the next guy.

Fixed, oxford English only on the UK board....

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 02:19:43 PM »
Thanks, won't happen again... ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 03:43:28 AM »
Like these two chavvy girls...slapping grown men in trains.

6 bottles of blue WKD of non peace

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 03:50:57 AM »

Told this story before here, but when I was maybe 16, a 'mate' of mine gave my home number to these 2 fat birds from another school, who were harrassing him day and night.

I was living with my nan at the time, and my grandad was in a hospice dying of a Brain tumour, so naturally every time the phone rang she though it was the bad news from the hospice.

So these bitches start calling my nan's home number, asking for me and then squealing like pigs before putting the phone down. After a couple of days they called my nan at about 3 in the morning, she literally thought my grandad had died but it was these fat skanks.

The next day I was standing at the bus stop with about 20 other lads from my school, when the fat bitches walked around the corner and into the shop (probably to buy more chocolate  ::)) I didn't realise they had come out, and the fattest one walked behind me and shoved some foam in my face from where someone had just washed their car on the driveway......I turned around and swung the biggest haymaker of my young life and she crumpled into a blubberous heap on the floor, I then spat on her face and threw her bag in a tree.

Only time i've ever hit a girl, but she deserved every last piece of it.

Funnily enough she didn't call the home phone again, result  ;D

16 year old fatty beater of peace

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 03:56:52 AM »

You're built like a concrete wall....I foresee the outcome  ;D

S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 03:58:25 AM »
You're built like a concrete wall....I foresee the outcome  ;D

Gives a new meaning to WHYI  ;D

DYHI?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 04:04:15 AM »
Gives a new meaning to WHYI  ;D

hahahahahah  ;D ;D ;D ;D

HHWYHI
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 04:12:23 AM »
hahahahahah  ;D ;D ;D ;D

HHWYHI

Hahaha would smash

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 11:17:35 AM »
You're built like a concrete  plasterboard wall....I foresee the outcome  ;D

wrong side of 50 for brick wall anallogies

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 07:33:27 AM »
That would be Stan the man collymore... He was a bit of a shitbag tho, even if they wind you up and flirt in front of you, call them a dirty slag and walk away

I totaly agree, press charges on the cu.nts... You get these girls on nights out full on attacking guys knowing fine well nothing will happen to them, and if they do theyl claim they were groped etc

I know Collymore - guy is a piece of shit.

He fucked a girl we know. Didn't ask for permission first. Lovely.

Stan has a way of pissing his friends off severely - he's just not wired up to be a mate, so he shits all over people who made the mistake of thinking they were friends. You know - guys he's known since school... Not a very smart thing to do when you play for Villa and the News of the World hate you.

One of my mates went to News of the World & told them about his drug habits. "One drag Stanley" they used to call him. Funny think was, the NOTW put my mate & his wife up in a hotel the night before the release - as part of the "thank you". They'd agreed not to put my mate in the paper, no pics or anything...

Anyway - the paper comes in the morning - his wife opens it up, screams and closes it immediately. The fuckers had put him on the center pages, a telephoto shot - of him as Collymore's dealer.

Well that was awkward next time at the mother in laws house, I can tell you...

Collymore shared a flat with a mate of mine. They drilled holes between the bedroom & the bathroom wall - so when one of them scored, they'd always go to that bedroom so the other could watch. That one made it to the News of the World too. The journalist was in the flat going "this is absolute gold".

Stan had a way of pissing his friends off severely - he's just not wired up to be a mate, so he shits all over them. Not a smart thing to do when you play for Villa.

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 08:42:34 AM »
I know Collymore - guy is a piece of shit.

He fucked a girl we know. Didn't ask for permission first. Lovely.

Stan has a way of pissing his friends off severely - he's just not wired up to be a mate, so he shits all over people who made the mistake of thinking they were friends. You know - guys he's known since school... Not a very smart thing to do when you play for Villa and the News of the World hate you.

One of my mates went to News of the World & told them about his drug habits. "One drag Stanley" they used to call him. Funny think was, the NOTW put my mate & his wife up in a hotel the night before the release - as part of the "thank you". They'd agreed not to put my mate in the paper, no pics or anything...

Anyway - the paper comes in the morning - his wife opens it up, screams and closes it immediately. The fuckers had put him on the center pages, a telephoto shot - of him as Collymore's dealer.

Well that was awkward next time at the mother in laws house, I can tell you...

Collymore shared a flat with a mate of mine. They drilled holes between the bedroom & the bathroom wall - so when one of them scored, they'd always go to that bedroom so the other could watch. That one made it to the News of the World too. The journalist was in the flat going "this is absolute gold".

Stan had a way of pissing his friends off severely - he's just not wired up to be a mate, so he shits all over them. Not a smart thing to do when you play for Villa.
Early onset Alzheimer's of peace

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 05:55:06 AM »
I hear Joe Hart s a similar type of scumbag. Apparently takes pleasure from turning down kids autograph requests and then laughs when they re upset.