Author Topic: Craziest Slin Dosages!!!  (Read 9139 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: Craziest Slin Dosages!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 08:12:35 AM »
hahahahhaa, did you do it?

FUCK NO!!!!  The most slin i've ever used was 6 ius a day and that was pushing it.  Insulin works GREATR!!!  You get big and full, but I just don't feel right when I do it

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 08:33:35 AM »
There is a National compeitior from Columbus suggest to me that I do 20 units of insulin 3 times a day and to drink a bottle of Gatorade after each shot

Yeah I really dont think one bottle of gatorade will cut it. :-\ :-\

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 08:36:53 AM »
LOL.... yeah, let me sip a bottle of Gatorage after taking slin...that's safe and healthy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »
LOL.... yeah, let me sip a bottle of Gatorage after taking slin...that's safe and healthy
actually it is safe, it's NOT EATING after taking insulin that's dangerous.

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 08:55:04 AM »
actually it is safe, it's NOT EATING after taking insulin that's dangerous.

a bottle of gaterade has only 45gr of carbs

so it's ok it you take like 4 units of insulin.

but if you take the usual 10 units after the workout, you need at least 100 gr. of sugar and the 60-70 grams of proteine to actually benefit from the insulin

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
a bottle of gaterade has only 45gr of carbs

so it's ok it you take like 4 units of insulin.

but if you take the usual 10 units after the workout, you need at least 100 gr. of sugar and the 60-70 grams of proteine to actually benefit from the insulin
exactly.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 08:58:58 AM »
FUCK NO!!!!  The most slin i've ever used was 6 ius a day and that was pushing it.  Insulin works GREATR!!!  You get big and full, but I just don't feel right when I do it

Makes me wonder....1st of all you did 6 UNITS a day. Not IU's. A U-100 or U-50 insulin syringe is measured in UNITS to clarify for the kiddos reading this.
Gee a whole 6? I'm at 30 right now, 10 units 3 times a day. Feel fine. I know what to eat and when to eat it. I know big efen deal. Your whole big and full but not feelng right when I do it comment irritated me is all. So dont do it. ;)

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 08:59:10 AM »
a guy from the gym took 100 IU of insulin at once because he tought it was 10 IU and called me afterward to tell me he felt sick and was shaking like crazy

surprisingly he isn't dead

aaaaaaaaa stupids mofos  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 09:00:16 AM »
Makes me wonder....1st of all you did 6 UNITS a day. Not IU's. A U-100 or U-50 insulin syringe is measured in UNITS to clarify for the kiddos reading this.
Gee a whole 6? I'm at 30 right now, 10 units 3 times a day. Feel fine. I know what to eat and when to eat it. I know big efen deal. Your whole big and full but not feelng right when I do it comment irritated me is all. So dont do it. ;)

IU = International Unit
so IU or Units like you call it is the same thing

hope this helps

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 09:06:00 AM »
I guess when these people are lying in their hospital beds from insulin/diabetes complications after their pancreas shuts down, and on their second heart attack for failing to monitor their hdl and cholesterol levels on their long heavy androgen cycles, and awaiting their kidney transplant from their excesssive"Tren" cycles, they can rejoice in the knowlege that they were once BIG. LOL

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2008, 09:14:18 AM »
A friend of mine takes 20iu, twice a day and is one of the biggest guys i've seen in person.

8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 09:16:34 AM »
I guess when these people are lying in their hospital beds from insulin/diabetes complications after their pancreas shuts down, and on their second heart attack for failing to monitor their hdl and cholesterol levels on their long heavy androgen cycles, and awaiting their kidney transplant from their excesssive"Tren" cycles, they can rejoice in the knowlege that they were once BIG. LOL

lol, nice post!

Now they will come and say you hate bodybuilding.  ::) ::)

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 09:19:20 AM »
A friend of mine takes 20iu, twice a day and is one of the biggest guys i've seen in person.

8)

maybe he likes to be diabetic  8)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 09:28:02 AM »
10 to max 20 units at the time (before or right after the training) - ONLY!

Which means - if someone trains twice a day than MAXIMUM dosage EVER needed is 2 X 20 IU's/day.

The only time someone will MAYBE do more is - CARB LOADING DAYS...but even than just slightly more...

Hope this helps ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2008, 09:29:05 AM »
hahahahha, who says bodybuilding isn't about health? ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2008, 09:30:34 AM »

Which means - if someone trains twice a day than MAXIMUM dosage EVER needed is 2 X 20 IU's/day.

The only time someone will MAYBE do more is - CARB LOADING DAYS...but even than just slightly more...

Hope this helps ;D

Correct as always Milos.

8)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 09:31:23 AM »

Yea more doom and gloom predictions. When exactly is this going to happen?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2008, 09:33:43 AM »

Hope this helps ;D

wow props to you for chiming in well appreciated, quick question I understand if you dont want to answer but for someone who can get either hum R or humalog what would they be better off using? or no difference?

thanks

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2008, 09:37:18 AM »

Hope this helps ;D

So while taking 20 units after the workout, you would need to take like 200 gr of carbs at once ?!

:-X

that post workout shake must be really thick, it would make me want to puke

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2008, 09:37:28 AM »
How about NO INSULIN being the right amount  >:(

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2008, 09:43:45 AM »
How about NO INSULIN being the right amount  >:(

You hate bodybuilding!

If you do not condone heavy drug using and dancing half naked, you hate bodybuilding.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2008, 09:45:50 AM »
a guy from the gym took 100 IU of insulin at once because he tought it was 10 IU and called me afterward to tell me he felt sick and was shaking like crazy

surprisingly he isn't dead

aaaaaaaaa stupids mofos  ;D

does anybody remember reading on the steroid board (i think) about the guy that thought he was taking 5 and 6 i.u. of insulin, but didn't read the syringe or bottle right, and was actually taking 50 and 60 i.u.???  what a retard, some bodybuilders just need to be put out of there missery and shot, maybe even shot up with 1000000 i.u. of insulin so they die immediatly

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2008, 10:02:08 AM »
How about NO INSULIN being the right amount  >:(

If you are going to make dumb comments don't post.  BODYBUILDERS ARE ALWAYS GOING TO PUSH THE LIMIT.  Yes, we take drugs to improve.  Its a fact.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2008, 10:04:45 AM »
wow props to you for chiming in well appreciated, quick question I understand if you dont want to answer but for someone who can get either hum R or humalog what would they be better off using? or no difference?

thanks

Big difference...
Pay attention to ONSET, PEAK, DURATION...and see what makes sense for you to use...

Every day - for me HUMALOG or NOVALOG is by far the best - as it is very easy to control...

Carb loading days (when your goal is to keep storing glycogen as long as you can) - maybe R makes more sense...or combination of R and LOG...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2008, 10:07:57 AM »
If you are going to make dumb comments don't post.  BODYBUILDERS ARE ALWAYS GOING TO PUSH THE LIMIT.  Yes, we take drugs to improve.  Its a fact.

lol, like i said.

what a retard.