Author Topic: thanks to getbig I'm finally getting the gains I always dreamed off - pictor  (Read 40037 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
junior why are you arsed about inj the test when you are on HGH?
HGH is injected into the fat layer not into the muscles

Uncle Junior

not judging you lol, you can do what you want and these women also

but for me i just like a good time and not the bad time :(

Sorry that came out all wrong, I was actually agreeing with you that my original statement was both wrong and spiteful and your comment made me realize that hence why I was feeling like a twat, nothing to do with you bro, your like on my top all time favorite posters.

But getting back to they point you are correct, two wrongs don't make a right, there really is no solution to the women problem.

Abstinence and extremely low E2 levels are key to salvation.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
LIES----------I see no pictor anabolichalo

gee38

• Getbig IV
I know that

but inj in to muscle is a breeze

needles is needles is needles

(unless iv which I wouldn't do)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

Sorry that came out all wrong, I was actually agreeing with you that my original statement was both wrong and spiteful and your comment made me realize that hence why I was feeling like a twat, nothing to do with you bro, your like on my top all time favorite posters.

But getting back to they point you are correct, two wrongs don't make a right, there really is no solution to the women problem.

Abstinence and extremely low E2 levels are key to salvation.

there are some good couples out there but they are very rare

and they look good on the outside but no one knows the truth

in my entire extended family there is one solid couple or at least they have a very solid front

Uncle Junior

junior why are you arsed about inj the test when you are on HGH?

How many times I have to tell you I am not on HGH, I only injected it IM into my delts for whole of 45 days to help with my shoulder injury (bursitis and impingement) on the basis that I had already 3 cortisone shots in each shoulder and my doctor would not allow me to have anymore and wanted me to do key hole surgery which I refused.

Now obviously I welcomed any fat burning but it just made me fatter actually and feel lethargic, GH without AA's is completely useless and waste of time other than for healing up injuries and even then works to limited extent.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
It's interesting that some of you are afraid to inject test. I've been doing it for several years with no problems whatsoever. Just follow the protocol for injections. I did switch to injecting in my upper glute area instead of my quads because it is less painful. I use a 22 gage needle.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
not crashing your thread Anabolic but I noticed the getbiggers recent pics thread is locked. Starting competition prep, time to take it to a higher level :)

Uncle Junior

It's interesting that some of you are afraid to inject test. I've been doing it for several years with no problems whatsoever. Just follow the protocol for injections. I did switch to injecting in my upper glute area instead of my quads because it is less painful. I use a 22 gage needle.

Its not the injection pain etc that I am scared of, its the losing my natty status, selling soul to the devil type bullshit thoughts that come to my head.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
getbig BIG

Uncle Junior

not crashing your thread Anabolic but I noticed the getbiggers recent pics thread is locked. Starting competition prep, time to take it to a higher level :)

Who is this hercules?

gee38

• Getbig IV
apologies I thought you said you had an endocrinologist who would write you a script for HGH, no questions asked

the story is changing now................

Uncle Junior

apologies I thought you said you had an endocrinologist who would write you a script for HGH, no questions asked

the story is changing now................

I do, he also writes me script for test and whatever else I want, what's your point?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
it's unrealistic you are gonna last over 8 weeks off before going crazy about losing your sweet gains

There have been studies that have shown cruising on 100mg of both test and TREN is actually safe and not unhealthy. I'm gonna give this a shot next time I cruise and see if that helps me hold my mass on less food

Uncle Junior

There have been studies that have shown cruising on 100mg of both test and TREN is actually safe and not unhealthy. I'm gonna give this a shot next time I cruise and see if that helps me hold my mass on less food

So are you saying 200mg in total is good cruising dose? 100mg would definitely be too low no?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

This is utter BS, show me a legit(!) study.

galeniko

• Getbig V

Yeah will be dieting hard Gal style (IF) I can handle it. Should be interesting, wanna look good for summer for Ibiza.

ill come there too for few days, this gonna be good ;D

and no, no go off or all gains are byebye.

non stop hrt or hrt*2
n

Uncle Junior

ill come there too for few days, this gonna be good ;D

and no, no go off or all gains are byebye.

non stop hrt or hrt*2

That would be awesome man if you came Ibiza, maybe I can have some of your pussy left overs, HAHA!

Yeah I think I am just gonna go on and stay on and not give a fuck, if I die 50 I die 50, I had good life already.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
This is utter BS, show me a legit(!) study.

there was A LOT on the pro muscle forum about it, with studies and a doctor that came in discussing it in detail. google test and tren cruise pro muscle or something

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
So are you saying 200mg in total is good cruising dose? 100mg would definitely be too low no?

I'd say yes. Not forever, but for a long time yea. Depends on your blood work and health

galeniko

• Getbig V
I've got the test sitting on my desk, just been too much of a pussy to inject it yet, gonna start 1st March, can't wait.
nooo!

do not wait till march.

itll take time for metabolism and cns to adapt, thats 1 month kinda wasted, you know, already april till good gains start.

i suggest you start uhm....yesterday ;D

That would be awesome man if you came Ibiza, maybe I can have some of your pussy left overs, HAHA!

Yeah I think I am just gonna go on and stay on and not give a fuck, if I die 50 I die 50, I had good life already.

yeah no problem, i fuck them unconsiouness and you do them while asleep and still warm ;D

yeah as of now, if ide age 55-60, fair enough.

as for safe dosage youre afe as long blood pressure is perfect(not just good, but perect).but the body doesnt tolerate much, from a realistic pov.
100mg week is barely worth it.150-200 is where ot makes clear differece
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
HGH is injected into the fat layer not into the muscles
yah, hgh injections are easiest thing in the world, the only into fat injection that can be bitch is mt2.

steroids into muscle is other league
n

Uncle Junior

nooo!

do not wait till march.

itll take time for metabolism and cns to adapt, thats 1 month kinda wasted, you know, already april till good gains start.

i suggest you start uhm....yesterday ;D
yeah no problem, i fuck them unconsiouness and you do them while asleep and still warm ;D

yeah as of now, if ide age 55-60, fair enough.

as for safe dosage youre afe as long blood pressure is perfect(not just good, but perect).but the body doesnt tolerate much, from a realistic pov.
100mg week is barely worth it.150-200 is where ot makes clear differece

Actually believe or not I have low blood pressure, especially when dieting, always come up like 90/63 etc.

I am 82 kilos now, I think maybe I am 15% body fat, not sure how I can tell.

I was kinda thinking about coming down to maybe 75 kilos, running hard twice day etc before starting the test, cos people telling me you don't want start test if too fat, that's the only reason I haven't injected yet.

So you think I should start ASAP or wait till 75 kilos?

This what I look like at the moment, big belly fat etc.

galeniko

• Getbig V
hey ro, looking good but what catched my attention much more is the the 2 fatto whales on the walking cardio thing haha the one in black top has epic hunchback, i guess her fat udders are dragging her down forward
n

galeniko

• Getbig V

Actually believe or not I have low blood pressure, especially when dieting, always come up like 90/63 etc.

I am 82 kilos now, I think maybe I am 15% body fat, not sure how I can tell.

I was kinda thinking about coming down to maybe 75 kilos, running hard twice day etc before starting the test, cos people telling me you don't want start test if too fat, that's the only reason I haven't injected yet.

So you think I should start ASAP or wait till 75 kilos?

This what I look like at the moment, big belly fat etc.

nah youre not fat at all, no need to diet further down, this is ready for gear, just watch the food intake, you know, adapt accordingly.

this is lean enough
n