Author Topic: Lesnar Vs Overreem  (Read 13505 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Lesnar Vs Overreem
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2011, 05:33:11 AM »
the mess he made of carwin

All that damage was done in round #1.

But he could not finish Carwin!! Carwin was actually doing decent in round #3.

It was like JDS didnt have the power to end the fight.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2011, 05:36:25 AM »
well he didnt tap and smiled afterwards. after the knee he probably didn't know where he was.

What road lifestyle are you talking about? the one he has years and years and years ago and Thats caught up with him Now? 34 :)

been either training wrestling, entertaintment wrestling , mma since he was like 7 though, so hes been at it for while.

He got immortalized on this board and every other as the "pussy who ran the other way"...you will never change that perception Swede  no matter how hard you try.  :D

He just TOOK this fight, hasn't even fought yet, and you are already singing his praises from the rooftops again.  Let's see what happens before you start dishing out blowjobs.....OK swede ?  

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2011, 05:38:25 AM »
He got immortalized on this board and every other as the "pussy who ran the other way"...you will never change that perception Swede  no matter how hard you try.  :D

He just TOOK this fight, hasn't even fought yet, and you are already singing his praises from the rooftops again.  Let's see what happens before you start dishing out blowjobs.....OK swede ?  :D

On this board lol. where 98% have no clue what they're watching and what actually goes on..

"and you are already singing his praises from the rooftops again."

??? It's literally impossible to have a decent discussion here.  I don't know why I even try

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2011, 05:45:57 AM »
On this board lol. where 98% have no clue what they're watching and what actually goes on..

"and you are already singing his praises from the rooftops again."

??? It's literally impossible to have a decent discussion here.  I don't know why I even try

If a "decent discussion" means we all kiss Brocks ass and say how tough he is after he ran away in his last fight...then , yeah...not happening

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2011, 05:49:08 AM »
If a "decent discussion" means we all kiss Brocks ass and say how tough he is after he ran away in his last fight...then , yeah...not happening

In this thread you have seen me point out his weakness. How Overeem might beat him. what he probably should do to try to avoid it, and how I dont see him beating cain.. And all you have done is call hima  "bitch"..

How is that "and you are already singing his praises from the rooftops again."   you're littartly to upset with brock you cannot ven Read a post about hima nd actually See whats written.

Thats why It's impossible because your honestly too stupid.. Not even trying to attack.. just the truth.. :) ignorant and stupid. The fact that you're a grown man makes it kinda sad.

I dont even know why you're trying to discuss something you have No clue nor interest about... You're the Old version of tbombz..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2011, 05:50:24 AM »
In this thread you have seen me point out his weaknesess. How Overeem might beat him. what he probably should do to try to avoid it, and how I dont see him beating cain..

How is that "and you are already singing his praises from the rooftops again."   you're littartly to upset with brock you cannot ven Read a post about hima nd actually See whats written.

Thats why It's impossible because your honestly too stupid.. Not even tryign to attack.. just the truth.. :) ignorant and stupid.

or maybe I'm just busting your balls....and you're getting upset  :)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2011, 05:51:48 AM »
or maybe I'm just busting your balls....and you're getting upset  :)

at first I thought so. But juding by your posts It obviously not the case anymore since you do it All the time. not "busting" anyone balls, nor trolling.. you're just that stupid...

..exactly like tbombz

And i'ts not that Im upset. It's just tiering when you're trying to have a decent discussion which kinda was going on until you, like you always to act stupid because you have nothing better to do..

keep doing it though if it makes you happy. I just realised Again that having a serious discussion here about mma is impossible..

you're a 40 yr old man trolling discussions on forums because you're not interested in the subject.. How sad isn't that Groink?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2011, 05:57:01 AM »
He got immortalized on this board and every other as the "pussy who ran the other way"  

I have watched the Lesnar/Velasquez fight like 20 times.

Cain had Lesnar against the fence... Lesnar shot a single leg takedown attempt... Cain moved out of the way... And a fatigued Lesnar stumbled as his momentuem carried him across the ring.

I did not see any running.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2011, 05:57:58 AM »
at first I thought so. But juding by your posts It obviously not the case anymore since you do it All the time. not "busting" anyone balls, nor trolling.. you're just that stupid...

..exactly like tbombz

And i'ts not that Im upset. It's just tiering when you're trying to have a decent discussion which kinda was going on until you, like you always to act stupid..

Swede....I'm not one to come on here and proclaim how intelligent i am, I think it's ridiculous when the people here do it.

But stupid ??.....nah, not even close. I know exactly what I'm doing here  ;)

and if i wanted to be an MMA "expert" like you it would take all of two weeks hanging around an MMA board....I have a passing interest in the sport at  best

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2011, 05:58:41 AM »
2) Overeems ground game is sick! He is originally a grappler before coming into mma, he only never needs it so it doesnt show in fights since his preference is standing up and finishing with KOs. His ground game and TDD is top.
In the gym he taps all bjj black he brings in, even ADC world champion Einemo confirmed  his in several interviews. Since Werdums game is ground only Reem nutralised this by TDD and cage control while landing some shots.

You're bringing more to the table here than most people. But I've not yet seen him looking dangerous on the ground. In what fights has he threatened submissions either in Strikeforce/Dream?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2011, 06:00:19 AM »
Swede....I'm not one to come on here and proclaim how intelligent i am, I think it's ridiculous when the people here do it.

But stupid ??.....nah, not even close. I know exactly what I'm doing here  ;)

and if i wanted to be an MMA "expert" like you it would take all of two weeks hanging around an MMA board....I have a passing interest in the sport at  best

I will just stop responding to you from now on.. But do continue to be the only 40 year old troll gb has if it makes you happy. I just hope at 40 Im finding happyness from something else then that.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2011, 06:06:16 AM »
I don't understand the hate for Brock. The guy is a tough son of a bitch. He won the heavyweight title with only a couple years of experience under his belt. All of his fights but one are pretty damn impressive. The guy is a warrior he's no coward like people try to make him out to be.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2011, 06:13:48 AM »
You're bringing more to the table here than most people. But I've not yet seen him looking dangerous on the ground. In what fights has he threatened submissions either in Strikeforce/Dream?

No need to go to the ground when you beat people standing and Its more exciting for the fans..

He probably has the deadliest giljotin among the Hw's also.

He also has 20 wins by submission. And jon olav einemo says hes great on the ground.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2011, 06:16:19 AM »
I will just stop responding to you from nowjavascript:void(0); on.. But do continue to be the only 40 year old troll gb has if it makes you happy. I just hope at 40 Im finding happyness from something else then that.

LOLOLOL.....and here we go with the "personal" stuff when I pwn you. predictable as ND defending Dorian's stridated ass

I know...I have no life because i post here .Because EVERYBODY else here posts between blowjobs from supermodels while flying coast-to-coast in their G6....while I'm crying as i post from my basement....poor groink  :'(  ::) ::)

You ever want to compare material posessions, GFs, cars,Professions, physiques, vacations....anything at all....let me know shorty  ;) 8)

you live in some shiity studio apartment, the only thing you own is a fucking TV and a gaming console, you have no job, and you beat up drunken bums for fun....yeah, you're really living life to the fullest  ::) ::).

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2011, 06:25:51 AM »
Thread ends and GetBig bullshit starts in 3 2 1 ...

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2011, 06:29:38 AM »
No need to go to the ground when you beat people standing and Its more exciting for the fans..

He probably has the deadliest giljotin among the Hw's also.

He also has 20 wins by submission. And jon olav einemo says hes great on the ground.

Yeah but was this a submission of an opponent downed by strikes? Don't see this as the same as a hard-fought ground battle.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2011, 06:35:22 AM »
Yeah but was this a submission of an opponent downed by strikes? Don't see this as the same as a hard-fought ground battle.

HE has wins by kimura, tringle, armbar etc. I doubt all of them came from right after he knocked someone down.

Hes also 2005 ADCC European Champion. So he knows what to do on the ground :)

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2011, 06:38:48 AM »
he has kimura wins and armbar wins etc. I doubt all of them came from right after he knocked someone down.

Not seen many of his earlier fights either eh? I think we're talking about a different animal after he bumped up the gh dose and won the K1.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2011, 06:40:37 AM »
Not seen many of his earlier fights either eh? I think we're talking about a different animal after he bumped up the gh dose and won the K1.

I dont understand your point..?
Hes good on the ground.. But has has no reason to take fights there latley..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2011, 06:41:26 AM »
HE has wins by kimura, tringle, armbar etc. I doubt all of them came from right after he knocked someone down.

do you know what to do on the ground when your boyfriend puts his penis in your mouth ?

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2011, 07:09:58 AM »
I dont understand your point..?
Hes good on the ground.. But has has no reason to take fights there latley..

I've not seen enough of his ground offense to judge either way. The (very obvious) point was Lesnar would have a big advantage on the ground though equally obviously Overeem's not defenseless. He'll almost certainly get tested againast lesnar.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2011, 07:46:48 AM »
Im very interested to see what Antonio Silva has to say about this fight between Brock and Overeem.

I know Antonio said he wanted to fight Brock. Then he suggested that Brock might not be suffering from diverticulitis; and that he was ducking Junior Dos Santos.

I think Antonio or Josh Barnett was supposed to fight Overeem in strikeforce. But then Overeem drops out due to injury. Then BOOM ----> he signs to fight Brock in the UFC.

Weird.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2011, 08:01:15 AM »
 Overroids is gona win. Lesnar could take him down, but I just don't think that he has the strength to control Overroids on the ground. Also, Overroids is very good at getting submissions from his back - watch ADCC. Most likely, I think Lesnar will take him to the corner of the cage and try to get him down. Overroids will clinch and wear Brock down with knees to the ribs. Or, Overroids might use his greater reach and superior technical striking to pound Lesnar from afar and finish him in the first round. Brock will crawl into the fetal position like he always does when he is getting beaten and loses by TKO. He won't get knocked out though: Brock always give up before getting KOd.

My prediction = Overroids wins by TKO in the first round or wins by decision.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Did you miss the match with Werdum? Cos Overeem looked total shit.The guy is all hype.You can say Werdum lay down half the time, but the other half he out struck this 'super striker'.Hes nothing but a heavily muscled guy whos an average MMA fighter.He will get found out soon enough when he fights decent opposition.Beating Todd Duffee doesnt mean your a great fghter  ::)

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2011, 08:07:12 AM »

Did you miss the match with Werdum? Cos Overeem looked total shit.The guy is all hype.You can say Werdum lay down half the time, but the other half he out struck this 'super striker'.Hes nothing but a heavily muscled guy whos an average MMA fighter.He will get found out soon enough when he fights decent opposition.Beating Todd Duffee doesnt mean your a great fghter  ::)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2011, 08:25:52 AM »
I've not seen enough of his ground offense to judge either way. The (very obvious) point was Lesnar would have a big advantage on the ground though equally obviously Overeem's not defenseless. He'll almost certainly get tested againast lesnar.

Since Brock neutralized mir's bjj without breaking a sweat, he should be able to control overeem enough to alnd sone gnp imo