Author Topic: The Afterlife  (Read 27585 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: The Afterlife
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 06:26:06 PM »
Too mystical for me.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2011, 06:32:58 PM »
I think it's possible that are brains are all kinda linked in some way. Like everything you've every thought is tied into something other people have thought about. I mean when was the last time you've had an original thought. I know I haven't, you think fucking the chubby girl with the wide ass is original I thinkith not. So I do believe there is a chance we are all tied into some weird forum of super brain. Lets keep that in the context of the whole speed of life fiasco.

May sound like bullshit, it's probably is, but it makes the thought of dieing less shitty. And there's  nothing you can do to disprove it.

I hope "are" brains aren't linked in any way. Just saying.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2011, 06:37:53 PM »
I think it's possible that are brains are all kinda linked in some way. Like everything you've every thought is tied into something other people have thought about. I mean when was the last time you've had an original thought. I know I haven't, you think fucking the chubby girl with the wide ass is original I thinkith not. So I do believe there is a chance we are all tied into some weird forum of super brain. Lets keep that in the context of the whole speed of life fiasco.

May sound like bullshit, it's probably is, but it makes the thought of dieing less shitty. And there's  nothing you can do to disprove it.
Its called the Akashic Records...a conglomerate of earth's consciousness---a virtual library of what is, was, and possibly will be.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2011, 06:39:43 PM »
Atman=Brahman my friends

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 06:40:56 PM »
Its called the Akashic Records...a conglomerate of earth's consciousness---a virtual library of what is, was, and possibly will be.

Why not just believe in God? Makes as much sense as that jibberish.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 06:43:02 PM »

Hahah i have the same theory. I always try telling my buddies and they just look at me funny. Maybe great minds think alike.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 06:46:12 PM »
The human brain just searching for purpose, don't ya think?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 06:47:06 PM »
T

jeremiah ulq

• Getbig II
  • Striving for the "Arnold in '73" Condition
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2011, 06:52:08 PM »
If there's no purpose...why would the human brain search for it?
Learning Priorities

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 06:53:29 PM »

we see a challenge and we tackle it.

the thought of losing everything we love is the ultimate challenge!

animals are lucky, they don't worry about death.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 06:55:17 PM »

Our brains have evolved to being analytical, of course we're gonna search. It's evolution's fault.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2011, 06:56:47 PM »
we see a challenge and we tackle it.

the thought of losing everything we love is the ultimate challenge!

animals are lucky, they don't worry about death.

Animals got it made. Except the shit eating part.

jeremiah ulq

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2011, 06:58:31 PM »
It sounds like there is an element of separation between humans and animals....soul/spirit?  
Learning Priorities

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2011, 06:59:16 PM »
Watch this video   :o :o :o

X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2011, 07:00:23 PM »
It sounds like there is an element of separation between humans and animals....soul/spirit?  

Humans are self-conscious. Aware of our own mortality. Evolution.

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2011, 07:01:58 PM »
A little more western than that concept. Basically time is just the 4th dimension, and everything that has ever and ever will happen, is already there if we could just see the 4th dimensional picture. (that's legit physics fyi)

So if everything that ever will be and ever has been, already exists, we're not really anything were just algorithms in the giant equation which is the universe. Like video game characters, our program is set, were just flowing through that program, we have no freewill, were just chemical machines. If were just machines why are we conscious, this is a big issue in philosophy.

The best I can figure is were simply in the mind of a god like being experiencing existences through the mind of it's creations.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »
A little more western than that concept. Basically time is just the 4th dimension, and everything that has ever and ever will happen, is already there if we could just see the 4th dimensional picture. (that's legit physics fyi)

So if everything that ever will be and ever has been, already exists, we're not really anything were just algorithms in the giant equation which is the universe. Like video game characters, our program is set, were just flowing through that program, we have no freewill, were just chemical machines. If were just machines why are we conscious, this is a big issue in philosophy.

The best I can figure is were simply in the mind of a god like being experiencing existences through the mind of it's creations.

Horse shit.

Sorry.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2011, 07:05:56 PM »
Anyone believe in this horse shit?

Squadfather did what he had to do with the wingspan of limited effort.

The cesarian way and style of meddling and improving things surely seemed like the true and may be ONLY resort for such an advantage.

The first "rider" (or should we say proponent?) engaged, and then the second, in this vile concoction of wills.

Apocalyptic or not, the true manifest was made, and it was clear, black baggery was a real effort as a means of settling it in a non-provokative manner without a dispute nor a premonition of strife and struggle.

Thing is, does anyone really consider SquadFather an apocolyptic fighter or is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management.

i'm not referring to whether you the Getbig-poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dDave Czech, Juruth or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these competitors to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can Salvatore make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy.

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like Jean Francois Papillon would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat.

but lets stay on topic, what makes SquadFather the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

just to give you guys a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done in the octagon at least on the average of his occasions. makes it almost sad to see what the ufc hype machine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET

They both knew where everything was heading as soon as they stepped inside the cage, it was a hellbound ride to the sauna...

The "mistique" is here to stay, be it now or never...

It's the Afterlife alright.

And yes, we should always (vis-a-vis) stay in the same boat among those other sordid predicaments where it may or may not flutter.

The one that tries, will, of course gain what is needed in this time and age.

The religion is one thing though, make no mistake about that.

It gets thought of many many times, always trying to improve.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2011, 07:06:25 PM »
Something could not have come from nothing.

Humans all possess "souls" ~ animals do not.

what a waste to toil on this earth and accomplish only to end up a molecule of dirt.

Faith is what prevails. There won't be any *writing on the wall*

MikMaq

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2011, 07:07:53 PM »
Horse shit.

Sorry.
Your either misunderstanding what I'm saying or you gotta back that shit up. The idea that were some creation of a god like being is a stretch, but the rest is legit philosophy.

Were chemical machines, and if time isn't real but only a perception of a 4th dimension, why aren't we basically nothing. We don't really make decisions time is set, everything that happens ten minutes from now has already happen from another perspective.  Again this question isn't mine, this is as old as the greeks.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2011, 07:10:42 PM »
Animals got it made. Except the shit eating part.

Did my best to follow Becker's Denial of Death awhile back.  Not everything he said was on target but it was a good no-excuses (no appeal to trancendence) work on our problem of mortality from the perspective of western psychology.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2011, 07:11:06 PM »
Something could not have come from nothing.

Humans all possess "souls" ~ animals do not.

what a waste to toil on this earth and accomplish only to end up a molecule of dirt.

Faith is what prevails. There won't be any *writing on the wall*

What if there was always something?

Souls schmouls.

Yes, what a waste.

Faith = Hope. Based on what, though?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2011, 07:13:09 PM »
Squadfather did what he had to do with the wingspan of limited effort.

The cesarian way and style of meddling and improving things surely seemed like the true and may be ONLY resort for such an advantage.

The first "rider" (or should we say proponent?) engaged, and then the second, in this vile concoction of wills.

Apocalyptic or not, the true manifest was made, and it was clear, black baggery was a real effort as a means of settling it in a non-provokative manner without a dispute nor a premonition of strife and struggle.

Thing is, does anyone really consider SquadFather an apocolyptic fighter or is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management.

i'm not referring to whether you the Getbig-poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dDave Czech, Juruth or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these competitors to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can Salvatore make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy.

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like Jean Francois Papillon would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat.

but lets stay on topic, what makes SquadFather the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

just to give you guys a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done in the octagon at least on the average of his occasions. makes it almost sad to see what the ufc hype machine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET

They both knew where everything was heading as soon as they stepped inside the cage, it was a hellbound ride to the sauna...

The "mistique" is here to stay, be it now or never...

It's the Afterlife alright.

And yes, we should always (vis-a-vis) stay in the same boat among those other sordid predicaments where it may or may not flutter.

The one that tries, will, of course gain what is needed in this time and age.

The religion is one thing though, make no mistake about that.

It gets thought of many many times, always trying to improve.

No idea what you're babbling about.

jeremiah ulq

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2011, 07:15:00 PM »
Ugly...you're right... Based on what?  Faith giving hope must be based on truth. But what is true? Eternal matter? Not according to scientific laws.
Learning Priorities

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »
 Faith giving hope must be based on truth.

It could be based on an evolved, analytical brain not wanting to accept that it's finite.

Believe me, I'm not happy about this.