Author Topic: so, is anyone else totally bitter towards "hot" women?  (Read 22517 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: so, is anyone else totally bitter towards "hot" women?
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2011, 02:23:53 PM »
Ffs im getting hard just looking at the perfect little nipples peeping through her shirt... :o
I hate the State.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2011, 02:25:34 PM »
seriously-DON'T MOVE TO ALBANY!!!!!!

IT WILL FUCK UP YOUR SELF ESTEEM BECAUSE EVEN THE UGLY GIRLS HAVE A ATTITUDE HERE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2011, 02:26:31 PM »
It's them damn tats, man...

JNN, I'm willing to bet that there was a woman who was really feeling you, that looked hot as shit, but YOU didn't give them the time of day...she may not have been hot enough in your eyes...she may have been a Suicide Girl, or a biker chick, or some chick in a retail store, or a bank teller.
Many times, there are women who are checking us out and giving us clues, but we either blow them off or don't notice them...

And here is something to console yourself with, after doing what I do on the job, many of these hot women,  are some of the most trifling, backstabbing, attention whoring, vindictive people I have ever met. But, it's the image that they present to the world that they believe that counts...their looks and nice job, but many are the loneliest people in the world...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2011, 02:26:52 PM »
seriously, i'm at the point where i'm just mercilessly angry and bitter towards good looking women

I'm just treating them like shit everywhere i go

it's like, why should i kiss their ass- they aren't fucking me
i'm not gonna shoot up a mall or anything like that, btw

i just hate women

When your an old-timer, like me, women treat you nice. Either I look harmless or they think I have money. Of course it could be my charming personality that gets to them. Anyway, I never treated women like shit. I love women. You don't have to have sex with a woman to appreciate her charms.

Perhaps you are getting back what you put out there with women. Treat them as you would like to be treated and see what happens.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2011, 02:26:54 PM »
There's a difference between bitter and honest.

No problem being honest... If the chick is a bitch, there's nothing wrong with saying so.

easy.....then I try to figure out what is wrong with her mentally because i'm a horrible human being.
Then, I just wait for everything to go bad on the date and her eventually not wanting anything to do with me

btw, i'm not being facetious

example- i'm actually talking to a pretty attractive girl on POF right now and we are hitting it off alittle
I'm already dreading each message I get because I know that the day will come that we may meet and that she will hate me...

btw, don't act like none of you other motherfuckers have the same insecurities I do

That's a good thing. She probably has some issue deep down.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 02:27:11 PM »

Thank you very much...not so good as the other chick but i will still wreck it... ;)
?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »
you know what's funny (and I'm sure that this is a common thing) I actually stopped talking to hot girls after I talked to a streak of 5 and 6's who had a stick up there ass

and it's like "I don't need this from some chick with cellulite- I was "Mr. January" in a calender.....Granted, it was a calender sold to a gay audience BUT STILL, a calender gig is worth something"

maybe I should start talking to hot girls again

that is pretty common. 5-6 will be less friendly than 7-8. 9+ are another matter.......

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 02:27:41 PM »
well, when you re in bed with a woman, there s not just you and her, but also her parents, grandparents, and yours, in bed, as a famous psychologist said it. Understand both your and her past, find out what you both want , what similar goals you share.

Tip; women want a rich man who will provide for her and kids, and men want a good looking woman who age very slowly, that others men desire but wont be able to get, and who cooks and takes care of kids with genuine love.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 02:29:04 PM »

Tip; women want a rich man who will provide for her and kids, and men want a good looking woman who age very slowly, that others men desire but wont be able to get, and who cooks and takes care of kids with genuine love.

you're not breaking new ground with that post, amigo
that's pretty common knowledge

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 02:29:37 PM »
I'm not bitter towards hot women, but I am quite envious of the way strippers (hot or otherwise) can make so much money so easily when men can't. Well, not the straight ones anyway.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 02:30:28 PM »
for me it's a direct correlation to how much and by whom im getting laid.

sometimes i wish i didnt have the drive, or less of it.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 02:30:32 PM »
I'm not bitter towards hot women, but I am quite envious of the way strippers (hot or otherwise) can make so much money so easily when men can't. Well, not the straight ones anyway.

don't get me started on this subject either

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 02:31:42 PM »

That's a good thing. She probably has some issue deep down.
who doesnt? the purpose of a couple is to solve each others insecurities thru mutual love and betterment.

You guys want a perfect woman who was, is and will always be perfect lol. And you want her to fall unconditionnaly in love with you even if you know you re not perfect yourself, lol.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 02:32:42 PM »
who doesnt? the purpose of a couple is to solve each others insecurities thru mutual love and betterment.

You guys want a perfect woman who was, is and will always be perfect lol. And you want her to fall unconditionnaly in love with you even if you know you re not perfect yourself, lol.

Not at all.

There's a difference between imperfection and fucked up.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 02:32:47 PM »

quoted for telling it how it is...
?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 02:33:15 PM »
this is why black guys have it so good......because to them a woman who looks like a even fatter version of Rosie O'Donnell looks like Elle Machpherson in there eyes

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 02:34:42 PM »
this is why black guys have it so good......because to them a woman who looks like a even fatter version of Rosie O'Donnell looks like Elle Machpherson in there eyes

Why you say stuff like that?...some black guys have incredible women beside them.. :o
?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 02:35:19 PM »

you're not breaking new ground with that post, amigo
that's pretty common knowledge
then you know why they want nothing to do with you, because you cant provide what they need and they can tell just by looking at you without even starting a convo.

Fact is your character can only get a 6 or a 7 and should be content with it.

I wonder if i really want you to get a gf, as you will post pic of her everyday on here just like arvilla did until she leaves you.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2011, 02:36:08 PM »
Why you say stuff like that?...some black guys have incredible women beside them.. :o

you put Lisa Lampanelli in front of Michael Vick and he will be licking his chops

DON'T TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG EITHER....you know that shit is true

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2011, 02:37:31 PM »
you put Lisa Lampanelli in front of Michael Vick and he will be licking his chops

DON'T TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG EITHER....you know that shit is true
I hate the State.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2011, 02:38:03 PM »
Beautiful women go for black guys all the time man open your eyes...does Doutzen kroes ring a bell?...shes married to a black guy because she loves him..not to fuck up your way of thinking...
?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2011, 02:39:21 PM »
What does the chica from POF look like? Break her down. What does she do? And what do her eyes say (look like)?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2011, 02:39:24 PM »

God damnit those tits are great for squeezing ,fucking , sucking..etc etc... :P
?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2011, 02:39:48 PM »
Johnny - you should be able to sneek into their pants... that's it.
I doubt that the type of women you're targeting would want you as a man/boyfriend... forget that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2011, 02:40:04 PM »
don't get me started on this subject either

But, I thought you once posted that you stripped for men. Didn't that pay well? ....You know, a buck at a time? Or do you have to go for the afterwork private party scene to get the big bucks?