Author Topic: BET's Robert Johnson To Obama: Stop Attacking The Wealthy  (Read 5355 times)

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: BET's Robert Johnson To Obama: Stop Attacking The Wealthy
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »
why is there a problem with johnson selling to sumner redstone????

again.....how did johnson sell out......he had a handsome company and redstone bought it.....how did johnson sell out???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 12:54:31 PM »
Very true.  The days of anyone giving a meaningful, heartfelt speech are long over.  I would love to see a Cain/Paul ticket, but it will never happen.  FOX doesn't want it to.   :-\

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 12:57:12 PM »
This is the age of teleprompters.  Obama has been lost several times without one.  Ron Paul is not the best speaker case in point. 
forget paul......cain is going to be the next prez of the USA.....PERIOD PARAGRAPH!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 12:57:47 PM »
Very true.  The days of anyone giving a meaningful, heartfelt speech are long over.  I would love to see a Cain/Paul ticket, but it will never happen.  FOX doesn't want it to.   :-\

Cain is antithetical to everything Paul stands for.  Haha...........you think Paul would EVER have worked for the Federal Reserve?  LMAO!  No what needs to happen is Paul needs to run as a libertarian and have Jesse Ventura as his VP, and Peter Schiff as his Treasury Secretary.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 12:58:49 PM »
forget paul......cain is going to be the next prez of the USA.....PERIOD PARAGRAPH!!!

So lemme guess are you black? You really want your people to suffer another 4 years under the SECOND worst black President?  LMAO!  It's bad enough Obama being the first black President has made everything worse and will go down as one of the worst Presidents of all time.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2011, 12:59:42 PM »
By selling BET to Viacom.  Don't you see?  Don't you undersand or are you just another fucking clueless American lemming?  There are 4 or 5 corporations that CONTROL ALL THE MEDIA in the USA.  Viacom, Walt Disney, News Corps, CBS corporation and Time Warner.  It's akin to the small family farm selling out to Tyson Meats.  Or the local mom and pop bookstore selling out to Barnes and Noble.  Same principle.  
FOX IS THE KING OF ALL MEDIA......ARE YOU ONE OF THESE DUDES THAT WON'T GO TO STARBUCKS OR YOU WON'T GO TO OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE???? FUCK THE MOM AND POPS.....THEY SELL OUT AND THE BIG BOYS TAKE OVER.....WHO CARES AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A GOOD PRODUCT!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2011, 01:00:36 PM »
Cain is antithetical to everything Paul stands for.  Haha...........you think Paul would EVER have worked for the Federal Reserve?  LMAO!  No what needs to happen is Paul needs to run as a libertarian and have Jesse Ventura as his VP, and Peter Schiff as his Treasury Secretary.  

I'd be fine with that, but they wouldn't have any chance of winning.  I would hope that possibly Cain and Paul could find some common ground and work off of each other instead of just infighting.  I think they make an attractive enough ticket to enough segments to seriously contend.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2011, 01:02:32 PM »
FOX IS THE KING OF ALL MEDIA......ARE YOU ONE OF THESE DUDES THAT WON'T GO TO STARBUCKS OR YOU WON'T GO TO OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE???? FUCK THE MOM AND POPS.....THEY SELL OUT AND THE BIG BOYS TAKE OVER.....WHO CARES AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A GOOD PRODUCT!!!

Fox is owned by News Corp dumbass. 

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2011, 01:03:29 PM »
So lemme guess are you black? You really want your people to suffer another 4 years under the SECOND worst black President?  LMAO!  It's bad enough Obama being the first black President has made everything worse and will go down as one of the worst Presidents of all time.
HELL NO.....I AM WHITE......OBAMA IS THE WORST PREZ OF ALL TIME......CAIN IS A BUSINESSMAN WHO WOULD DO WONDERS FOR THE USA CONCERNING BIZ.....DEBT.....AND UNEMPLOYMENT.....HE IS THE BEST OUT THERE!!! imho

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2011, 01:04:39 PM »
Everyone knows this is coming down the pike but are too afraid to ask questions because they know where this is going to lead. 

Obama will be lucky if he gets away without a prison cell. 

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2011, 01:06:01 PM »
Fox is owned by News Corp dumbass. 
HEY ASSHOLE......I HAVE NEWSCORP STOCK.....I KNOW THEY OWN FOX......SHUT YOUR ASS....YOU FOOL.....I AM A HUGE CONSERVATIVE.......LOVE RUPERT MURDOCH......SHUT YOUR MOUTH....

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2011, 01:08:46 PM »
HEY ASSHOLE......I HAVE NEWSCORP STOCK.....I KNOW THEY OWN FOX......SHUT YOUR ASS....YOU FOOL.....I AM A HUGE CONSERVATIVE.......LOVE RUPERT MURDOCH......SHUT YOUR MOUTH....

::) 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2011, 01:18:28 PM »
My question is if the American economy is even worth trying to save anymore? From what I've gathered it needs to crash and burn and some drastic changes will have to be made. It's just too far gone.. it's inevitable. Any prolonging is just going to make it worse.
from incomplete data

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2011, 01:21:44 PM »
Tu, I completely understand what you're saying. I'm just talking about about trying to hit rich who, as an average, is paying more than they're fair share. As far as jobs go, of course if the economy is going to shit we're going to have less of a jobs force because the company as a whole is taking a hit. In order for most businesses to stay a float during a recession (and many do) they must keep debt low or none. This IS possible, the companies that are getting killed are the ones that carry too much debt. We're getting ready to do something that I thought I would never do and that's to go into business debt to expand and open our facility. But we plan on the business is to have investors paid back within 5 years, but the good part is since we own most of the equipment we own and need just a few other pieces, other than that, we're debt free. No CC's or other loans. That's how most are succeeding through this recession.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2011, 01:24:47 PM »
Tu, I completely understand what you're saying. I'm just talking about about trying to hit rich who, as an average, is paying more than they're fair share. As far as jobs go, of course if the economy is going to shit we're going to have less of a jobs force because the company as a whole is taking a hit. In order for most businesses to stay a float during a recession (and many do) they must keep debt low or none. This IS possible, the companies that are getting killed are the ones that carry too much debt. We're getting ready to do something that I thought I would never do and that's to go into business debt to expand and open our facility. But we plan on the business is to have investors paid back within 5 years, but the good part is since we own most of the equipment we own and need just a few other pieces, other than that, we're debt free. No CC's or other loans. That's how most are succeeding through this recession.

I just want to say: I am not at all amazed that someone so eloquent is able to secure investments even during these hard times.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2011, 01:27:21 PM »
My stalker is back....cool.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2011, 01:51:37 PM »

I understand... I'm in agreement with you. I'm not saying this should be about hitting the rich at all.

Close some loopholes in the tax code and reduce some spending and I'm good. I don't think that the solution is just taxing the rich more... I think there has to be a balance of a lot of things, but both sides want to do exactly what they want to do.

They have no desire to be impartial about it... They just want to make their base happy.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2011, 03:32:34 PM »
Shut up stupid. What part of "founder" did you miss in this story? How many JOBS did the FOUNDER create when he FOUNDED BET? jackass

it doesn't matter if he was the founder, the government of this country made it possible especially since he is the founder to be in the position he was in to be the founder of the company and keep it going, the government had a lot to do with his success, you just don't understand. 
TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2011, 04:13:55 PM »
it doesn't matter if he was the founder, the government of this country made it possible especially since he is the founder to be in the position he was in to be the founder of the company and keep it going, the government had a lot to do with his success, you just don't understand. 

God you're an idiot.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2011, 04:18:13 PM »

Is this the thing they call gibberish?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2011, 06:06:14 PM »
God you're an idiot.

He might be an idiot but you are clueless when it comes to capitalism and a free market.  LOL......pot meet kettle.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2011, 06:13:56 PM »
Funny, my bank account says otherwise

MikMaq

« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2011, 06:36:49 PM »
So?  Nobody is born with the promise that somebody else is going to create them a job.  Either be happy with what you have or start your own business.  Nothing worse than having a lunch break with a bunch of douches who just complain that the owner is on vacation or out on the lake, while they make the money to allow them to do it.

Do you have any idea of the failure rate of small business ???

Again as I've said before I'm for the most part conservative. But you guys are amazingly naive for a group of people that spend all day pointing out the lies and cheating that it takes to get to the top(i.e. philsulin). Most small business are simply local monopolies, and are a failure of the free market, as are most of the big guys on wall street. If you think people owning monopolies earn there money, you really have no understanding of economics, and shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Again in theory america should be a free market haven. The reality is corruption in this country is so high you'd make people in pakistan blush.
It's obvious that those that create wealth off the backs of labor should pay their fair share of taxes.

Most businesses in american rely on nothing other than cornering a market. Not through competition, as a free market should, but by turning it into a zero sum game. You either gain a unhealthy monopoly or parish under a mountain of debt.
This way everyone looses except that self made idiot that thinks he did it through hard work.That's what america is all about.

Just the other day I found the ex mayor in my town, got his nephew an apartment complex for 140k, and the rent is 5k a month, if you think that house was put on the open market ???

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2011, 06:46:49 PM »
I understand... I'm in agreement with you. I'm not saying this should be about hitting the rich at all.

Close some loopholes in the tax code and reduce some spending and I'm good. I don't think that the solution is just taxing the rich more... I think there has to be a balance of a lot of things, but both sides want to do exactly what they want to do.

They have no desire to be impartial about it... They just want to make their base happy.

Amen to that. Partisan bickering, extremism, reduction of every issue to a 30 second soundbite devoid of substance. These are serious problems with our republic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »
Do you have any idea of the failure rate of small business ???

Again as I've said before I'm for the most part conservative. But you guys are amazingly naive for a group of people that spend all day pointing out the lies and cheating that it takes to get to the top(i.e. philsulin). Most small business are simply local monopolies, and are a failure of the free market, as are most of the big guys on wall street. If you think people owning monopolies earn there money, you really have no understanding of economics, and shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Again in theory america should be a free market haven. The reality is corruption in this country is so high you'd make people in pakistan blush.
It's obvious that those that create wealth off the backs of labor should pay their fair share of taxes.

Most businesses in american rely on nothing other than cornering a market. Not through competition, as a free market should, but by turning it into a zero sum game. You either gain a unhealthy monopoly or parish under a mountain of debt.
This way everyone looses except that self made idiot that thinks he did it through hard work.That's what america is all about.

Just the other day I found the ex mayor in my town, got his nephew an apartment complex for 140k, and the rent is 5k a month, if you think that house was put on the open market ???

Most small business that fail are due to a lack planning and as I've said before...too much debt. Most businesses cannot succeed in this climate and when it comes down to paying for inventory, making payroll and general overhead, what do they do? Get a loan to help BAIL OUT what they cannot pay for, then they create even more debt with higher interest that they have to pay back and so on and so on to the point where no one will lend and then THATS when they are forced to eventually fail. If the burden of debt for that business was reduced or eliminated right from the start they can easily get through a bad economy.