Author Topic: Taking a year off  (Read 13031 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Taking a year off
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 07:47:20 PM »
being bald,on steroids, sporting a goatee, wearing superman t shirts... How original. Never seen a guy like you before!

You've typecast me and in doing so have completely missed the mark. The shirt was a gift from a good friend and I wear it to bed. I wear a beard, not a goatee and I take steroids because they're awesome. Something you would know if you weren't so frightened to try them.

Also, I'm guaranteed to be more well read, dynamic and interesting a person than you. I personally guarantee that.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 07:57:06 PM »
Good luck with the new venture
This  :)

And cruise on 500mgs a week seeming you still will be training - hold onto at least a bit of what you gained via all the hard work - good luck bro  8)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 07:57:15 PM »
You dont just stop if you're a serious bodybuilder, I tried it took 6months before i was back on. You will find a way to gear and train regardless of business ventures. Good luck anyway.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 11:39:19 PM »
Good luck man...ease on the eating and gear BUT try to still keep training in some form...either weight lifting...martial arts and stuff.  :)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 11:48:10 PM »
good luck okami!

haha i remember when you posted in my thread where i talked about taking 6 months off -- you said i wouldn't last and should aim for two.  it's been hard and i cant stop myself from doing a set of squats / pushups / pullups here and there, but oh well... two months down, four more to go!

i've been running a little and hit a 5:27 mile at the track yesterday.  it's okay but nothing like lifting.  :-\

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2011, 11:53:03 PM »
What do you suggest I stand on? Otherwise nobody will see me in a normal mirror. I'm 3'2" tall.
You should take the toilet with you to the competition
 ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2011, 11:55:45 PM »
Pretty suprised about this. You seemed unusually motivated and highly serious about bodybuilding from the seriousness in your posts regarding gear and such, like when you talk about sleeping in your supplement store to train at 6:30 AM so you wouldnt miss workout, and then just walking away from it out of the blue tells me it must be a pretty damn good opprotunity..      best of  luck though I will be highly jealous of the amount of sushi you will be eating on a daily basis 8)
l

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2011, 12:06:35 AM »
well you're already big enough anyway, can focus on business comfortably 8)
tank u jesus

io856

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2011, 12:08:15 AM »
congratulations  ::)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 12:18:57 AM »
Good luck with the business venture Okami. I'll start using up the gear that you should be taking.  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2011, 12:30:03 AM »
Ah I'll still train but a year off gear and serious eating out of my life isn't much in the grand scheme of things. I'm going for the health look  ;D
Thanks for all the wellwishes and donny if you're down here after Christmas make sure u pop into me for some free sushi

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2011, 12:45:40 AM »
Not that anyone probably gives a fuck but due to upcoming business ventures I have decided to take a year off gear and serious bodybuilding eating/lifestyle. I'll still train 5mornings a week but priorities have changed and I have an opportunity now to make something of myself imonly ever dreamed of. Won't quit getbig though
Great news but just give up the gear and stay lean, the bodybuilding lifestyle is still very very possible whatever you are now doing.
Good luck with it - Your physique will look a lot better without the drug bloat.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2011, 12:49:50 AM »
The mental aspect is what's gonna fuck with you the most. If you are man enough to deal with it, then good on you, but since you aren't dropping the GH, chances are you won't last long off the sauce either.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2011, 01:25:22 AM »
Ah I'll still train but a year off gear and serious eating out of my life isn't much in the grand scheme of things. I'm going for the health look  ;D
Thanks for all the wellwishes and donny if you're down here after Christmas make sure u pop into me for some free sushi
I'll drop down for a meal when you open anyway buddy. Just make sure you put winstrol in my coffee and tren in my food.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2011, 01:37:58 AM »
Not that anyone probably gives a fuck but due to upcoming business ventures I have decided to take a year off gear and serious bodybuilding eating/lifestyle. I'll still train 5mornings a week but priorities have changed and I have an opportunity now to make something of myself imonly ever dreamed of. Won't quit getbig though

Got to hand it to you. For you "taking off" means training five days a week. I'm at full capacity training 3 days/wk.

You sure you want to be completely off? That will be quite a crash. It won't take much time to take a cc of test and a cc of Dec or Eq to once a week to maintain.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2011, 01:42:33 AM »
In before "$250k isn't a fortune". I said SMALL fortune. It's considerable savings, I don't think that's debatable.

How did you sock away 250K while still in your twenties?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2011, 01:44:57 AM »
This  :)

And cruise on 500mgs a week seeming you still will be training - hold onto at least a bit of what you gained via all the hard work - good luck bro  8)

x2. 250-500. Might even be surprised how much you keep.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2011, 01:46:42 AM »
You've typecast me and in doing so have completely missed the mark. The shirt was a gift from a good friend and I wear it to bed. I wear a beard, not a goatee and I take steroids because they're awesome. Something you would know if you weren't so frightened to try them.

Also, I'm guaranteed to be more well read, dynamic and interesting a person than you. I personally guarantee that.

Quote something from the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2011, 02:01:02 AM »
No man I'm real south, Sligo is up north of republic. Then again it's only a 3hr drive.

Totally off steroids, stayin on gh

What kind of venture is it that requires that you stay off steroids but can still use gh?

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2011, 04:44:43 AM »
You may be a rather racist potato-muncher, but good luck in the new venture, and kudos to you for being willing to ease back on the usage and give yourself a break in lieu of a sensible business opportunity.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2011, 05:17:50 AM »
Sounds like you're becoming a real man,Phaggot.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2011, 05:54:57 AM »

So having a career's not compatible with bb diet/lifestyle? If you're training why mug yourself?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2011, 06:37:18 AM »
I think people are missing out that maybe he wants to give his body a break from the gear and concentrate all his efforts on a business prospect.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2011, 06:59:01 AM »
You're gonna need to be mentally focused with this big venture. Having a testerone level of a little girl will not help you. At least taper yourself down. Whyn't just use 1 cc a week?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2011, 07:01:07 AM »
you will probably get depressed if you go cold turkey