Author Topic: pm question answr  (Read 5352 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answr
« on: October 03, 2011, 08:29:34 PM »
I know that you get a lot of bullshit messages. I know that I have been involved in some of them.

But I have a legit question. Besides all the hormones, etc., What really creates this look?

I know that true low bodyfat is a huge part of it. Is he really eating clean on top of Gh, Tren, etc.?

Or is this a classic dieuretic/insulin look? I really like this freaky look. I know it's not healthy, but how could one come close to this look without being on the edge of death?

friend,, i have no problem with yuo or anyone just very busy have tons of mails and pms i cant control all ofthem ,, i try to answer everything when i havetime ,, iwill dont worry friends

inregarding to this specific question,,

i already talk about it in the past,, thislook is a result of one main drug called

trenbolona ace,, from legit chefs such as strengo...such as nordic diff restaurants,, such as karius and alpha ,,etc,,

this is a bodybuild that went on trenbolona and stayed on trenbolon.....you first leannnnn out and then build muscle on top of it,,

propioneta masterona and diuretic at theend process aplied,, he doesnt need no insulina for this look ,, HGH? yes cycled in and out every few months,, butoverall this is a look of trenbolona usage of a good year...none stop with propioneta masterona and ofcourse when you go so low on bodyfatand get to lean....at the end of theday you will have to use diuretic to bring the water 98-99% out..from between skin and muscle

realy nothing to do with clean eating,, but then again we dotn sit ant drink canola oils all day ,, its jutthe regular lazy bodybuild tasty things along with the drugs in the right doss and most importently ....if you get billy to send you trenbolona ...it will most likley be much diff than if you get strengo to do it ...why? because  one is most likley thinking ofhowto make a buck and charge 22$ for trenbolona and the other is thereal deal and chrage 50-60$ for same litle bottle ...only the other fella has legit hormone inside over dosed and don with hands of artist!  when you do this you can charge the 50+$....

really diet is sushi ,, eggwhites,, icecream at time,, lean beef,, chiken ,, fish,, i myself prefer fish fish fish ,, rice,, csrbs are actualy very important when on trenbolona.... in general fellas get in condition by increasing carb! and cycling it later,, again yuo need to make sure one thing happen constant and on a regular basis and it is the inject of trenbolona ace ...goes into blod,, propioneta you can play with ,, masterona you can play with ,, trenbolona aceyou CAN NTO play with,, and hgh will add and really let you eay much more than you could dream of..and still grow lean and get in the condition yuo see above

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

Re: pm question answr
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 08:39:36 PM »
the driest ive ever been..no trenbolona..propioneta, winstrol v, clen, dyazine ..but deifinitely adding trenbolona this time around

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 08:44:49 PM »
I'm sure this guy is a lot younger than he looks too....

Thanks for the reply Gh.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 08:55:05 PM »
Pics are shopped

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 09:48:23 PM »
Pics are shopped

EXACTLY

they have been sharpened as fuck

come on people, nobody's skin looks like that

Munzer's skin didn't even look like this dude's 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 11:33:11 PM »
the driest ive ever been..no trenbolona..propioneta, winstrol v, clen, dyazine ..but deifinitely adding trenbolona this time around

Let me guess then, creatine?  ::)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 11:59:15 PM »
Let me guess then, creatine?  ::)
he is saying he used prop, winstrol, clen and dyazide, but no tren.  He wrote it in a fucked up way, though. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 12:00:44 AM »
he is saying he used prop, winstrol, clen and dyazide, but no tren.  He wrote it in a fucked up way, though. 
oh ok, my bad..I was thinking wtf is he talking about.  ;D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 12:20:38 AM »
You should of PM'd Alex Azarian for info on how to "crank up the Sharpness of all my precontest pics to lure contest prep clients, then hit the USA's holding more water than the Hoover dam"

On receiving his last place award "I'd like to thank my main sponsor, "Adobe" for helping enhance my physique and keep the fairytale alive.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 12:29:11 AM »
Pics are shopped

I Photoshop. As a matter of fact, there probably aren't many here that chop photos better than myself. You know this. I can see how much crisper and "sharpened" the image is, but I can also see it for what it is. You can only Photoshop *so much* into a pic.

Gh knows I wouldn't be blinded by bullshit Photoshop techniques. Either way you "shop" it, this guy has a *certain* look, shopped or not shopped. He knows what I was asking, and what I am asking has absolutely NOTHING to do with some cheesy Photoshop techniques.

Cool?

That's what I thought.

If you want to be more specific on the crispness in this photo, it was probably the addition of a Topaz program, not Photoshop.

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 12:36:25 AM »
OK, pics were photoshopped, at least the crispy details.

Here's the video from the photoshooting:

http://maxximum-portal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=26502

I hope you can see it, If you're not logged in Maxximum forum.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 12:38:37 AM »
How much difference do you jack-hammers think it makes to chop this pic the way I did versus his original photo? I mean, seriously, you either have it or you don't.

Here is what Photoshop does when you truly "enhance" a physique:

Or, better yet:

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 12:43:48 AM »
OK, pics were photoshopped, at least the crispy details.

Here's the video from the photoshooting:

http://maxximum-portal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=241&t=26502

I hope you can see it, If you're not logged in Maxximum forum.

I understand. Thanks for the vid.

He looks exactly as I pictured him. Those pics of him in the direct sunlight don't lie. That guy has a certain "look" that I've only seen every so often. It's not that he looks so shredded, its the vascularity and muscular density.

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 12:44:00 AM »
All I'm saying is that and I qouote Stavios: "...they have been sharpened as fuck."

The skin color, etc.

I'm not saying, he isn't prepared for AC in Spain.

Miha is the best Bodybuild we have in Slovenija.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 12:45:55 AM »
Okay, fine....The pics were "altered."  Either way, he does not actually look like that.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 12:51:35 AM »
I got it.

Thanks.

Gh knows what I was asking. That's all that matters.

I can't look like that. That matters too I guess... oh well. Age sets in and I'm not willing to pay the price (not talking about money either)

L.L

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 06:03:03 AM »

hahaha,,yeah..now that i re-read it  doesnt look right ...It was late last night i was sleepy as fuck. Yes, I used all those except Trenbolone.

L.L

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 06:05:24 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 08:53:27 AM »
Mine isn't.
great look,seperation,that was fitness model look,or contest pic from gym.either way allaround good build,saw the other thread u have going.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 10:43:08 AM »

L.L

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 11:56:09 AM »
great look,seperation,that was fitness model look,or contest pic from gym.either way allaround good build,saw the other thread u have going.

thanks brotha..that was for a fitness pshoot.

my wheels for that same photoshoot

L.L

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 12:04:22 PM »