Author Topic: my first encounter with a douchebag bodybuilder  (Read 12394 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
my first encounter with a douchebag bodybuilder
« on: October 03, 2011, 09:22:27 PM »
I'm at the market shopping today with a new chick I met.. fairly cute nice little butt on here Im finall getting over that other girl...  Im in a long sleeve shirt mind you,  shorts and tennis shoes. Now I dont consider myself a = "big guy" but Im getting to the point where I actually look like I lift in a pair of loose clothes for the first time as Ive put on some good size in the past few months,My issue was  Ive never taken gear while eating alot of food I always ate 2000 calories on gear for the most part in an attempt to "lean out" but of course like anyone on drugs I still gained a little muscle eating like a bird cause I was fairly new to training. So  For the past month I have been eating  BIG for the first time in my life  3500 calories a day (on moderate dose of  gear)  and HOLY SHIT my body is taking off. I didnt really look in the mirror for a while and didnt even know i was growing but I shaved the hair off today and I saw a big difference.  Ive probably put on over 5 pounds of pure muscle in the past month  so I'm pretty stoked.  ..sorry for that back to story. ;)
 There was some BIG fucking dude walking around in the market. Keeps on going back and forth from one side of the market to the next right in front of the door way so all the people can look at him. The funny thing is they weren't, for some reason I dont know why. He had that slin look, big but not impressive. The type of look where only a person who is into bodybuilding can tell he is a bodybuilder, or else you would mistake him for a football player. I could never understand it until I actually saw it in person, he was huge but you didn't think bodybuilder when you saw him. Anyways.... I'm standing at the cashier putting my stuff up minding my business. As he is walking out this dude practically pushes me over as he   reaches over to shake the cashiers hand, gets up right in front of me and my girl's face, like i was about to push the dude and tell him to fuck off he was really up in my face and is  completely stopping the whole line in the store to "pretend" to talk to the cashier. The converstation went like this. "Hey how you doing bro? ::) You look good man you gaining weight been working out?" My buddy responds "Eh I actuall lost weight recently".    "Nah man your lying you have gotten bigger I can see it!" This kid is like 150 pounds mind you at 6 feet tall mind you and sure as fuck hasn't touched a weight recently.

the cashier  then  tells me the guy has never said a damn word to him in his entire life and never even mentioned to him that he worked out. ;) I mean the guy was really up in my face like I did something wrong to him,.

Are these guys so insecure that they have to go out of the way to show up a guy like me? lol.  IT be different if I was 220 6% rocking a superman tanktop and he came in to show me up cause he is 240lb 6%,  but Im not even in the same league as him physique wise. Im sure any bodybuilder can tell if some kid is on  drugs and aspring to be a "bodybuilder" but... IDK man, all I know is if I was  pro size if I saw some kid with his girl, I would not be pulling that shit I just couldn't get myself to do it Im not a big enough of an asshole. The dude was bald  anyways so I wasn't worried and the chick I was with likes gymnist types of bodies anyways,  but still that was just a classless thing to do am I wrong?  I didn't say SHIT to the guy.

When I was a kid training at gold's gym I was always around Will Harris from the time I was 15 16 years old.  The guy was always covered up, never tried to get in anyone's face especially the young 20 something year old bodybuilders. Most of these guys There were  200lb wearing gold gym tank tops, shaved legs, flexing in the mirror with blonde dyed spiked hair walking around with imaginary lat synrdome so  so I'm SURE he was tempted at times to put them in their place and do a set of curls right in front of them and crush their dreams lol,  but not once did he do it. I think there is two kinds of people who lift weights. One of them is usually athletes guys who lifts weights for themself or for women. The other lifts weights because they are insecure little people inside.. These are the type of guys who absolutely can not come off drugs or their entire identity is gone. These are the type of guys who think everyone "wants to be them" when in reality it's the humble guy with the impressive physique that most are envious of.  Honestly while I would love to look like that guy one day (Actually no I wouldnt he looked like shit for the most part :) but i wouldnt mind having his size)...I really wish  Phil Heath would come up  and pull that same shit to him that he did with me while he is standing with his wife or something at the grocery store ::) I mean even though he probably would of kicked my ass as he had to been on at least 4 grams of test and enough tren to kill a rhino, I really wish I would of taken a shot at him. Fuck I feel like a pussy right now, the girl I was with I'm pretty sure "could tell" what he was doing, and I was a complete bitch about it I just stood there. and btw Did I mention he was in combat boots?
l

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: my first encounter with a douchebag bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 09:24:54 PM »
cliff notes?  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 09:27:12 PM »
if you carry a gun and earn more than the man, then you pwn him.

lol @ seeing some of the MD videos - guys are on covers of magazines and they live in cluttered shitty apartments.  Livin the dream.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »
cliff notes?  :-\

picture this. Your standing in line, facing the cashier. The guy walks up behind the cashier, standing directly to the side of him while facing you, with his head turned sideways while purposely twisting to the side to "own you" :D while your talking to the cashier. I was taller than the guy too so it was rather annoying, more so that intimidating. Some 5'9 drugged up midget up in my face, I should of taken that jar of peanut butter and smashed his down syndrome face 
l

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 09:48:04 PM »
Next time, strike up a conversation - say, "Hey man, I've seen you before. Don't you work out at xxx gym?" Odds are, he will say that he doesn't and that he trains in another gym. Then you say, "That's right, that's where I've seen you before. I've been there a few times. And fuck man, what happened to you? You were HUGE when I last saw you. You lose some size cuz you're cutting down for some competition?"

Then watch the douche visibly deflate.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 10:01:45 PM »
Always ask every bodybuilder you meet if they're just starting back lifting after a layoff because they look like they've lost a lot of sizE.

Always.....

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 10:13:22 PM »
Combat boots...that says it all. BTW - you are insecure if you feel like a pussy and a complete bitch. You don't have to respond to this guy to make yourself feel better. Ignore, whatever - it's your choice. Assuming you made that choice and don't feel it was the only option or that you were compelled to act that way - then you the man, he's just a douche.
I small aside - I worked door for a lot of years. I remember working a venue and I was getting pretty ragged - long hours and dealing with dorks all night. Anyways I was a big guy and pretty well respected round the place. This particular night I ended up having to 'chaperone' this prick out of the club up the front entrance flight of stairs ( a very prestigous club btw). So there we are in front of all these people and he was taking his time and generally being an arse, pretty big arrogant tattoed douche. So I put my hand on his lower back and gently 'guided' him up the stairs. Anyways - he goes off on one - screaming obscenities etc and shouting 'are you gay?' and all that sort of thing. So quietly - I responded - and this is in front of some pretty high class clientele. I took a step back, one step below him, reached between his legs, 'cupped' his balls, clamped them and then very loudly responded as a now forced him up the stairs - 'yeah, I'm gay and you is so my bitch'.
Long story short - I owned him, got a uproar of laughter and clapping and this guy deflated in a matter of seconds. It brought tears to his eyes I can tell you. BTW - I'm not gay but a quick reach around worked great on this occasion. Not that I'm recommending it as a solution to your 'problem'. ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 10:30:31 PM »
Combat boots...that says it all. BTW - you are insecure if you feel like a pussy and a complete bitch. You don't have to respond to this guy to make yourself feel better. Ignore, whatever - it's your choice. Assuming you made that choice and don't feel it was the only option or that you were compelled to act that way - then you the man, he's just a douche.
I small aside - I worked door for a lot of years. I remember working a venue and I was getting pretty ragged - long hours and dealing with dorks all night. Anyways I was a big guy and pretty well respected round the place. This particular night I ended up having to 'chaperone' this prick out of the club up the front entrance flight of stairs ( a very prestigous club btw). So there we are in front of all these people and he was taking his time and generally being an arse, pretty big arrogant tattoed douche. So I put my hand on his lower back and gently 'guided' him up the stairs. Anyways - he goes off on one - screaming obscenities etc and shouting 'are you gay?' and all that sort of thing. So quietly - I responded - and this is in front of some pretty high class clientele. I took a step back, one step below him, reached between his legs, 'cupped' his balls, clamped them and then very loudly responded as a now forced him up the stairs - 'yeah, I'm gay and you is so my bitch'.
Long story short - I owned him, got a uproar of laughter and clapping and this guy deflated in a matter of seconds. It brought tears to his eyes I can tell you. BTW - I'm not gay but a quick reach around worked great on this occasion. Not that I'm recommending it as a solution to your 'problem'. ;)

well I did ignore him. I was the bigger man in the situation, but still it's not a cool feeling when your with a chick and you dont at least tyy to act "tough".., even if it was the right decision. I mean it was fucked up but I see your point, no reason to waste my time with a guy like that. He'll be dead in a year anyways probably
l

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 10:37:31 PM »
Fair enough but seriously, this is good for your self esteem - facing adversity, having your manhood questioned - and getting over it fast. Makes life interesting - and personally the guy sounds like such a prat that I think anybody who witnessed it would share the same opinion. Anyways - you made thread out of it - how bad can it be

chess315

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »
smashing a jar of peanut butter on somes face will break down the biggest man as will a bottle of maddog that is full

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 11:29:43 PM »
Ive read your post...yes its very typical.

Sad thing is, guys who dont even workout do the same thing if they notice your physique...out of jealousy they do some strange acts like this..you know pushing, staring at you, to see you reactions and stuff.

fuck them.  :D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 06:31:58 AM »

More than 90% of BBers are douchebags.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 06:33:48 AM »
More than 90% of BBers are douchebags.

what about the pros? can you name some pros that are douchebags?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 07:08:10 AM »
I'm at the market shopping today with a new chick I met.. fairly cute nice little butt on here Im finall getting over that other girl...  Im in a long sleeve shirt mind you,  shorts and tennis shoes. Now I dont consider myself a = "big guy" but Im getting to the point where I actually look like I lift in a pair of loose clothes for the first time as Ive put on some good size in the past few months,My issue was  Ive never taken gear while eating alot of food I always ate 2000 calories on gear for the most part in an attempt to "lean out" but of course like anyone on drugs I still gained a little muscle eating like a bird cause I was fairly new to training. So  For the past month I have been eating  BIG for the first time in my life  3500 calories a day (on moderate dose of  gear)  and HOLY SHIT my body is taking off. I didnt really look in the mirror for a while and didnt even know i was growing but I shaved the hair off today and I saw a big difference.  Ive probably put on over 5 pounds of pure muscle in the past month  so I'm pretty stoked.  ..sorry for that back to story. ;)
 There was some BIG fucking dude walking around in the market. Keeps on going back and forth from one side of the market to the next right in front of the door way so all the people can look at him. The funny thing is they weren't, for some reason I dont know why. He had that slin look, big but not impressive. The type of look where only a person who is into bodybuilding can tell he is a bodybuilder, or else you would mistake him for a football player. I could never understand it until I actually saw it in person, he was huge but you didn't think bodybuilder when you saw him. Anyways.... I'm standing at the cashier putting my stuff up minding my business. As he is walking out this dude practically pushes me over as he   reaches over to shake the cashiers hand, gets up right in front of me and my girl's face, like i was about to push the dude and tell him to fuck off he was really up in my face and is  completely stopping the whole line in the store to "pretend" to talk to the cashier. The converstation went like this. "Hey how you doing bro? ::) You look good man you gaining weight been working out?" My buddy responds "Eh I actuall lost weight recently".    "Nah man your lying you have gotten bigger I can see it!" This kid is like 150 pounds mind you at 6 feet tall mind you and sure as fuck hasn't touched a weight recently.

the cashier  then  tells me the guy has never said a damn word to him in his entire life and never even mentioned to him that he worked out. ;) I mean the guy was really up in my face like I did something wrong to him,.

Are these guys so insecure that they have to go out of the way to show up a guy like me? lol.  IT be different if I was 220 6% rocking a superman tanktop and he came in to show me up cause he is 240lb 6%,  but Im not even in the same league as him physique wise. Im sure any bodybuilder can tell if some kid is on  drugs and aspring to be a "bodybuilder" but... IDK man, all I know is if I was  pro size if I saw some kid with his girl, I would not be pulling that shit I just couldn't get myself to do it Im not a big enough of an asshole. The dude was bald  anyways so I wasn't worried and the chick I was with likes gymnist types of bodies anyways,  but still that was just a classless thing to do am I wrong?  I didn't say SHIT to the guy.

When I was a kid training at gold's gym I was always around Will Harris from the time I was 15 16 years old.  The guy was always covered up, never tried to get in anyone's face especially the young 20 something year old bodybuilders. Most of these guys There were  200lb wearing gold gym tank tops, shaved legs, flexing in the mirror with blonde dyed spiked hair walking around with imaginary lat synrdome so  so I'm SURE he was tempted at times to put them in their place and do a set of curls right in front of them and crush their dreams lol,  but not once did he do it. I think there is two kinds of people who lift weights. One of them is usually athletes guys who lifts weights for themself or for women. The other lifts weights because they are insecure little people inside.. These are the type of guys who absolutely can not come off drugs or their entire identity is gone. These are the type of guys who think everyone "wants to be them" when in reality it's the humble guy with the impressive physique that most are envious of.  Honestly while I would love to look like that guy one day (Actually no I wouldnt he looked like shit for the most part :) but i wouldnt mind having his size)...I really wish  Phil Heath would come up  and pull that same shit to him that he did with me while he is standing with his wife or something at the grocery store ::) I mean even though he probably would of kicked my ass as he had to been on at least 4 grams of test and enough tren to kill a rhino, I really wish I would of taken a shot at him. Fuck I feel like a pussy right now, the girl I was with I'm pretty sure "could tell" what he was doing, and I was a complete bitch about it I just stood there. and btw Did I mention he was in combat boots?

I've never had another man try and push me out of the way.  Sure I've accidentally bumped into other folks and we both politely apologized and were on our way.  It's real simple though, muscles always spot other muscles LOL.  I can spot a slightly jacked dude from 200 yards out using my peripherals at night LOL.  Do we do these things on purpose?  No.  I don't look for it, but I can spot it from a mile away.  Train enough years and this ability gets beat into your brain.  Every WL/BB/PL can do the same thing....we all gravitate to what we know.  Some people are nice and polite and others are huge bags of the douche variety.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 07:14:50 AM »
Sorry I was in a rush to eat before I went catabolic.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 07:15:49 AM »
Should of knocked that sonbitch out  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 07:21:51 AM »
there should be some master list of one-liners that you can say to deflate any bodybuilder at any time.

Something about his sperm count, rapid balding rate, blood pressure, etc.  "Yeah, my brother's girlfriend said you clear rooms with those protein farts all the time..."

What is one line of text that will make any BBer insecure immediately?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 07:26:11 AM »
there should be some master list of one-liners that you can say to deflate any bodybuilder at any time.

Something about his sperm count, rapid balding rate, blood pressure, etc.  "Yeah, my brother's girlfriend said you clear rooms with those protein farts all the time..."

What is one line of text that will make any BBer insecure immediately?

"You look smaller to me."

Always ask every bodybuilder you meet if they're just starting back lifting after a layoff because they look like they've lost a lot of sizE.

Always.....

this x100 LOL

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 07:49:23 AM »
Shocker!!!!

Bodybuilders are usually pretty insecure assholes

;)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 07:53:09 AM »
Shocker!!!!

Bodybuilders are usually pretty insecure assholes

;)

This is why I always try to be polite and nice to people..... for the most part.

2 Reasons:

1)  I'm not a douchbag lol

2)  I like being 250 lbs, walking around and having people think "Oh stereotypical, boidybuilding, juicehead, douche," and then they talk to me and they're surprised lol.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 07:55:21 AM »
This is why I always try to be polite and nice to people..... for the most part.

2 Reasons:

1)  I'm not a douchbag lol

2)  I like being 250 lbs, walking around and having people think "Oh stereotypical, boidybuilding, juicehead, douche," and then they talk to me and they're surprised lol.

You should ask people what their opinion of you is, how you come accross before you say that you aren't the bodybuilder stereotypical weightlifter ;) I can near guarantee you it would shock you.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 08:00:34 AM »
You should ask people what their opinion of you is, how you come accross before you say that you aren't the bodybuilder stereotypical weightlifter ;) I can near guarantee you it would shock you.

Maybe, but I don't really care all that much.  I've had the same small group of people in my life whos opinion of me is really the only one that matters to me outside of my own.  Besides that, I just felt like throwing in my 2 pennies on this thread  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 08:31:47 AM »

I know people think I'm a meatheaded retard...fuck em.

That being said...I can't count how many times I've heard "wow....you're really not what I thought you would be like at all."..after people talk to me.

It comes with the territory...if you don't want people assuming you are a douchebag BBer.....don't have big muscles.  no two ways around it.

Moral to the story....accept it and go about your life...the people who know you, KNOW you

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 08:38:54 AM »
it was his first encounter with a broke jew lol, jk, yeah this sort of thing will happen in once in a blue moon, if I see it coming and I'm drunk i will make fun of the dude, but usually I brush it off and get angry about it later like u did

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 09:03:12 AM »
OP> What's your height?