Author Topic: my first encounter with a douchebag bodybuilder  (Read 12378 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: my first encounter with a douchebag bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 09:38:33 AM »
OP> What's your height?

Can you please stop with this stupidfucking OP shit? It makes you sound like a c..unt.
It makes sense on fast moving image boards like 4chan especially since nobody is too keen on "quoting" a large number since every over there is anonymous.
But here on getbig its perfectly okay to say: flinstones1.. whats your height.

hmmkay?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 09:54:03 AM »
it was his first encounter with a broke jew lol, jk, yeah this sort of thing will happen in once in a blue moon, if I see it coming and I'm drunk i will make fun of the dude, but usually I brush it off and get angry about it later like u did

well it's hard to fight in those situations anyways, your more concerned about spending time with your girl and enjoying the beautiful charleston weather ;D. Also I really dont think I would hold up well against a guy with 230 pounds of pure muscle mass on a 5'9 frame, lol. Dyselix,  6'0 3/4 ...that means  6'2 in flintstones land ;D
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 09:59:04 AM »
I didn't mean fight lol, fight? ;[. In ny nobody fights, really difficult to get into a fight in most parts of nyc. WHen I first moved here from cali where let's say I was known for coming to school with a bruised up face once in a while lol, it was weird to find out people don't really fight here. They talk shit, but when you make it clear you are ready to throw down, they're like what are you doing? Dude I was just talking shit. Oh.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 10:02:59 AM »
I didn't mean fight lol, fight? ;[. In ny nobody fights, really difficult to get into a fight in most parts of nyc. WHen I first moved here from cali where let's say I was known for coming to school with a bruised up face once in a while lol, it was weird to find out people don't really fight here. They talk shit, but when you make it clear you are ready to throw down, they're like what are you doing? Dude I was just talking shit. Oh.

I cant fight to save my life anymore.  Steroids just make me lazier lol. It's not so much I dont want to fight but it's like FUCK do I really want to do this? no thanks.
l

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 10:05:24 AM »
yes, they are that insecure.

if you see him again, hit him with the ol'... "You been dieting? You look smaller..."  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2011, 10:09:07 AM »

I cant fight to save my life anymore.  Steroids just make me lazier lol. It's not so much I dont want to fight but it's like FUCK do I really want to do this? no thanks.

Fighting is for assheads anyway.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
Fighting is for assheads anyway.
Spoken like a true punk.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2011, 10:23:57 AM »
the "guy" looked small that day yes.

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2011, 10:47:26 AM »
I know people think I'm a meatheaded retard...fuck em.

That being said...I can't count how many times I've heard "wow....you're really not what I thought you would be like at all."..after people talk to me.

It comes with the territory...if you don't want people assuming you are a douchebag BBer.....don't have big muscles.  no two ways around it.

Moral to the story....accept it and go about your life...the people who know you, KNOW you

Good post, too many people judge before they get to know someone. I'm guilty myself sometimes. I try to make an effort to give people a chance and have made a few good friends with people, where at first sight I would never talk to in a million years.
Jay

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2011, 10:52:32 AM »
Next time, strike up a conversation - say, "Hey man, I've seen you before. Don't you work out at xxx gym?" Odds are, he will say that he doesn't and that he trains in another gym. Then you say, "That's right, that's where I've seen you before. I've been there a few times. And fuck man, what happened to you? You were HUGE when I last saw you. You lose some size cuz you're cutting down for some competition?"

Then watch the douche visibly deflate.

you trying to get him to commit suicide?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2011, 11:09:16 AM »
you trying to get him to commit suicide?

;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2011, 02:01:49 PM »
You should of dropped your shorts and challenged him to a "sword fight".
K

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2011, 02:03:39 PM »
Im not reading all that shit..

Clif Notes or....fuck off

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2011, 02:11:36 PM »
Get used to it. They accidently run into me all the time. They want my acknowledgment, and they want you to be offended. They don't really know any other way. Consider it a form of compliment, even though it doesn't come off that way.

I'm not a huge guy by any means, but my arms stand out like a sore thumb. I've gotten used to this treatment so much that I kind of expect it.

If I see a huge and juiced bodybuilder, I will usually compliment him as long as I can see he hasn't forgotten to train his legs and calves. If all he is (is) large upper body? Screw him. He's lazy and all show, no go.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2011, 04:11:02 PM »
you walk up to dudes and say "your swole"  ??
K