Author Topic: Free Dave Palumbo Seminar on Oct 15th  (Read 13230 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: FREE DAVE PALUMBO SEMINAR THIS SATURDAY
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2011, 07:00:53 PM »

Mr. Bonham I am not full of hate!
Everything I stated above about Dave Palumbo is true!
Are you sure that this individual can help your gym members to achive the the perfect physique??
To me someone like Dave Palumbo would kill any interest to train with weight again!
Do you realize what hideous creature he become abusing all the drugs he took?
How someone that look like that could dispense any advise related bodybuilding?
I am shocked that there is someone that could listen a word from this bodybuilding failure ???
Dave Palumbo is an embarassement for the cult!

When Craig Titus's exwife gets out of prison and gets back into the scene, there will be guys like Bob here asking people "Why all the hate"..."She did her time" ... Amazing

Billy Guns

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2011, 07:02:06 PM »
Details Billy.

I wouldn't have anything to do with such a phoney person let alone get into his lifestyle......I was guilty of falling for his act once but life is about learning from your mistakes......

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2011, 07:02:06 PM »

When Craig Titus's exwife gets out of prison and gets back into the scene, there will be guys like Bob here asking people "Why all the hate"..."She did her time" ... Amazing
That pic is nauseating
T

Billy Guns

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2011, 07:04:49 PM »
Can I ask him to go into the extensive details regarding his hair transplants?

"1"

So boring......why not get into details of his personal life like he does with others like his GOOD friend Jimmy the bull and OLD friend Derek Anthony and ofcourse all MR. G's relationships were public info.....

ASK him why Colette left him and WHY DID HE CHEAT ON HER? As you said ask ANYTHING BOB ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2011, 07:08:05 PM »
So boring......why not get into details of his personal life like he does with others like his GOOD friend Jimmy the bull and OLD friend Derek Anthony and ofcourse all MR. G's relationships were public info.....

ASK him why Colette left him and WHY DID HE CHEAT ON HER? As you said ask ANYTHING BOB ;D
Why don't you tell us, afterall he fucked you over.
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »
That pic is nauseating

It will happen just watch.

Billy Guns

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2011, 07:09:19 PM »

BOB said ask anything I would love to hear his response.....

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2011, 07:16:13 PM »

Yeah Billy keeps pulling a Wiggs on us !

"I have some dirt about (insert name), but I won't say anything"

;D

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2011, 07:17:13 PM »
BOB said ask anything I would love to hear his response.....

dish the dirt
It's Hip to be Square!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2011, 07:21:32 PM »
Guns, what's the deal with you and Palumbo?

Do you have a siren in your one bed apartment that goes off the moment Palumbo is typed into a computer terminal?

You've been sore at him for years and always make hints without saying shit. Time to put up or shut up because you come across like a scorned lover...like he pounded your asshole into raw hamburger with no lube then laughed in your face with a huge GH grin.
O

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2011, 07:22:05 PM »

Billy,

I don't know you, but I've met Dave before.  I used to work out at Victor's gym, Steel gym before that and Johnny Lats prior to those two gyms.  At all 3 gyms, I encountered Dave to some extent.  He sold fake GH to a few of my GAY & NON-GAY bodybuilding friends AND that's a big NO NO in the bodybuilding community.

I also used to work out (occasionally) at WORLD gym in the village (a block away from NYU's gym & campus), where Collette used to be a member at.  Collete was very nice for the most part and would ask me for advice regarding her taxes.  I met her while she was just a student, still taking nutrition classes and looking like a normal young lady.  Then Dave met her and you know the rest...

Either way, I could care less what Dave does with his life, but I do sometimes think that his motives might not always be as innocent as they seem.  I've met a few of his athletes in the past, who have left Dave for many reasons, but I won't talk about that.  All I know is that upon my various encounters with Dave, I could never get myself to want to talk to the guy more than just the basic formality of a hello.  How can you possibly trust a man that hides under mascara, eye liner, a hair transplant and botox?  Maybe you can, I can't..

My question to you is, "Are you not afraid that next time Dave sees you, he is going to fuck you up and leave you for dead after you have continuously spoken so negatively about him?

Your take?
"1"

TruthHurts

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2011, 07:48:58 PM »
 How can you possibly trust a man that hides under mascara, eye liner, a hair transplant and botox?  Maybe you can, I can't..

Leave Arnold out of this.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2011, 07:52:54 PM »
Leave Arnold out of this.

Lmao!

Well played friend, well played..

"1"

Billy Guns

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2011, 08:07:22 PM »
Billy,

I don't know you, but I've met Dave before.  I used to work out at Victor's gym, Steel gym before that and Johnny Lats prior to those two gyms.  At all 3 gyms, I encountered Dave to some extent.  He sold fake GH to a few of my GAY & NON-GAY bodybuilding friends AND that's a big NO NO in the bodybuilding community.

I also used to work out (occasionally) at WORLD gym in the village (a block away from NYU's gym & campus), where Collette used to be a member at.  Collete was very nice for the most part and would ask me for advice regarding her taxes.  I met her while she was just a student, still taking nutrition classes and looking like a normal young lady.  Then Dave met her and you know the rest...

Either way, I could care less what Dave does with his life, but I do sometimes think that his motives might not always be as innocent as they seem.  I've met a few of his athletes in the past, who have left Dave for many reasons, but I won't talk about that.  All I know is that upon my various encounters with Dave, I could never get myself to want to talk to the guy more than just the basic formality of a hello.  How can you possibly trust a man that hides under mascara, eye liner, a hair transplant and botox?  Maybe you can, I can't..

My question to you is, "Are you not afraid that next time Dave sees you, he is going to fuck you up and leave you for dead after you have continuously spoken so negatively about him?

Your take?
"1"

LMAO Dave got choked out by Jim Manion at age 60 something so to answer you question he is the LAST person I would ever fear ...I would be scared of a paper cut before him

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2011, 08:14:59 PM »
LMAO Dave got choked out by Jim Manion at age 60 something so to answer you question he is the LAST person I would ever fear ...I would be scared of a paper cut before him

lol why the fuck that old fucker would choke Dave ? ;D

Billy Guns

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2011, 08:19:05 PM »
lol why the fuck that old fucker would choke Dave ? ;D

Manion got mis-information at Gary Udit's show that Colette was spray tanning in the host hotel which is against the NPC MAFIA rules and he ORDERED Palumbo downstairs and lunged at Palumbo and started to choke him for breaking the rules....

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2011, 08:21:55 PM »
Manion got mis-information at Gary Udit's show that Colette was spray tanning in the host hotel which is against the NPC MAFIA rules and he ORDERED Palumbo downstairs and lunged at Palumbo and started to choke him for breaking the rules....
You're pussin out on the real dirt.
T

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2011, 08:25:25 PM »
When I read the thread title, I thought he was back in jail and Bob was holding a seminar to help get him out .

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »

From everything I've heard, the Manion's are fucking creepy.
It's Hip to be Square!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2011, 08:33:47 PM »
2 PM  @ STRONG AND SHAPELY GYM

150 UNION AVE EAST RUTHERFORD N.J.  07073

SSGYM01@AOL.COM......201-896-1360

TRAINING , SUPPLEMENTS, AND BODYBUILDING TOPICS.

ASK DAVE ANYTHING
FREE*FREE*FREE*FREE*FREE*FREE*FREE* FREE* FREE * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPONCERED BY  Species Nutrition whats funnier here?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2011, 01:23:13 AM »
I'll be there!

I heard he will be giving out free bottles of GH genuine Palumbo Sweat (96.5% GH by volume) bottled in front of you (mostly from the armpit), in collectable artisan-made glass vials, very exciting!

There. Fixed it for you.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2011, 10:02:36 AM »
Billy if you want to come down and ask Dave these questions I welcome you..  and don't worry Dave is not a fighter.
NJFLEX: I now promote the Mr. America under the INBF.. Next may in NYC  I now own the trade mark.

ONEMORE REP: are you sure you are gay? You don't like Dave because of eye liner and botox.. (just joking  , I can Tell how sensitive you are)

Billy can you pm me and inform me what happened to Mr. G ?  I like that guy

Stavios

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2011, 10:13:31 AM »
Billy if you want to come down and ask Dave these questions I welcome you..  and don't worry Dave is not a fighter.
NJFLEX: I now promote the Mr. America under the INBF.. Next may in NYC  I now own the trade mark.

ONEMORE REP: are you sure you are gay? You don't like Dave because of eye liner and botox.. (just joking  , I can Tell how sensitive you are)

Billy can you pm me and inform me what happened to Mr. G ?  I like that guy

We are pretty much aware of that if he got choke by the old Manion  8)

Billy Guns

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2011, 10:14:26 AM »
Billy if you want to come down and ask Dave these questions I welcome you..  and don't worry Dave is not a fighter.
NJFLEX: I now promote the Mr. America under the INBF.. Next may in NYC  I now own the trade mark.

ONEMORE REP: are you sure you are gay? You don't like Dave because of eye liner and botox.. (just joking  , I can Tell how sensitive you are)

Billy can you pm me and inform me what happened to Mr. G ?  I like that guy

Thanks Bob I already know the answers to all these questions....including Dave not being a fighter  ;D

As far as Mr. G goes I know very well why he isn't around but he is a friend and without his permission I wont put the dirty laundry out on a good guy.....

Good luck at the seminar I bet the entire thing includes pushing his relabeled doubled the actual price supplements on the simpleminded people

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »
Bob;

Hope all is well!  I have to work  over the weekend.  Hope to stop up on my next weekend off to train.  I will keep in touch, I really wanted to go to this! I know there will be very good information there.