Author Topic: Democratic Party Office in Florida Flies Defaced American Flag With Obama's Face  (Read 1511 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
http://www.floridapoliticalpress.com/2012/03/13/florida-veterans-demand-democrat-party-remove-american-flag-altered-with-obamas-image/

Come on gents, how did you miss this. I wanted to burn a Dem when I saw this. A few other movements did similar stuff like this when they started out...didn't end well for them either.

Nancy Hurlburt, the Democratic Party Chair for Lake County, said she would research the issue but didn’t take the Obama flag down immediately, prompting Van Beck to declare that they would take the flag down for her.
 “No, you will not. This is private property,” Hurlbert responded.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
This is what I was talking about when I said that people have let themselves become emotionally involved with the candidate, which can only end badly.. as soon as people become emotionally involved, they lose their rationality. Soon as that happens, the figure becomes almost messianic because peoples emotions will not allow them to view the person objectively anymore.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That is the main difference between typical repubs and demos.

Demos fall in love, literally, and are completely incapable of seeing the truth when their object of affection shits on them and the nation.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
http://www.floridapoliticalpress.com/2012/03/13/florida-veterans-demand-democrat-party-remove-american-flag-altered-with-obamas-image/

Come on gents, how did you miss this. I wanted to burn a Dem when I saw this. A few other movements did similar stuff like this when they started out...didn't end well for them either.

Nancy Hurlburt, the Democratic Party Chair for Lake County, said she would research the issue but didn’t take the Obama flag down immediately, prompting Van Beck to declare that they would take the flag down for her.
 “No, you will not. This is private property,” Hurlbert responded.

Well, technically by law you cannot alter a flag for advertising purposes....however the statue does not cover political purposes. 

The flag from what I understand has been flying for a few months so to make a stink of it now is kind of petty
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Well, technically by law you cannot alter a flag for advertising purposes....however the statue does not cover political purposes. 

The flag from what I understand has been flying for a few months so to make a stink of it now is kind of petty

Typical.   You are the proto-typical 95%er brain dead drone who looks at obama as a messiah figure. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Typical.   You are the proto-typical 95%er brain dead drone who looks at obama as a messiah figure. 

The GOP has their elephant transposed on flags too....so its going both ways.  Ultimately, who gives a shit???  Its little to do with nothing....no different than people complaining about the Confederate flag
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That is the main thing in common between typical repubs and demos.

Demos and repubs fall in love, literally, and are completely incapable of seeing the truth when their object of affection shits on them and the nation.