Author Topic: pm questions answered  (Read 1622 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« on: June 21, 2006, 04:06:05 PM »
sorry for the delay in answering i just didnt see those 2 messages

GH,

I know most pros don't want to recommend any compounds to others but I wanted your opinion.  Would an oral stack of D-bol and Proviron provide decent gains that would be easily kept.  I realize that dbol gains are hard to keep but I thought the combo would prevent some aromitization.  Are any oral stacks well kept or should I throw in Sustanon?  I apologize ahead of time if this offended you or you do not want to answer.

xxx

yes oral stack of dbol even with out proviron would provide decent gains as long as you eat enough calories and train right. proviron will add hardness, extra sex drive and ofcourse help preventing gyno in some (some just dont get gyno no matter what and although they think they got gyno in reality it's just fat)

provi is a good androgen that has a place in a stack but it is NOT a must. sustanon on the other hand will add to your gains and keep blood levels (inject atleast every other day) more stable so it is easier for you to pack on the mass and recover faster.  i would recomend atleast 2 compounds in a bulking cycle such as test+dianabol and or nandrolone+dianabol and or test+nandrolone+dianabol

quote author=cfox link=action=profile;u=11547 date=1148474132]
I recently competed in a show and am post competition 2 weeks.  Do you feel this is the time to make good gains (ala Dorian)?  

Also what do you think of a diet for 200lb with low bodyfat.  This is what I have been doing..... 400g protein/ 400 g carbs/ 90-100 g good fats.  Eat clean monday-friday then have what you want on the weekend?

Thanks for your time.
[/quote]

yes post competition is a good time to gain weight so is any other time when you dont compete ;)
as i said many times before my thinking of diet is different than closer to the priest diet than any other diet out there. there is NO diet offseason! yes you pay attention to high protien intake and yes you dont go crazy on saturated fats,,BUT! you dont play the sodium game offseason nor do you play the carb game. you wanna grow you gotta GOTTA eat. eating clean is ONLY GOOD if getting ready to step on stage or if you are single and trying impress usa girls on the beach..it will NOT get you bodybuilding big.

since im in a good mood tonight ill name here the 3 best weight gainers in the market this days for serious bodybuilders or wanna be serious bodybuilders that train hard and ofcourse hormonizing themselves or think about hormonizing themselves and wanna add more calories to their diet.

top 3 weight gainers in no particular order (id call them size gainers because they are that good!)
1. dorian yates approved mbf
2. labrada mass 60
3. cytogainer

*this is only for EXTRA calories so dont start going crazy on that because real food is the key!

top 3 protien powders (quality)
1. dymatize iso-100
2. beverly muscle provider
3. optimum 100% whey

fallen angel

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 04:09:20 PM »
Wrong forum.  Besides, PM's should be answered by PM's.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 04:21:53 PM »
Wrong forum.  Besides, PM's should be answered by PM's.

if i am NICE enough to answer any of you,,it will be post here otherwize do not messege me period!
fallen angel

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 04:47:02 PM »
that  post is so stupid. im glad everyone does for themselfs cause that shit.

i cant even comment.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 04:58:47 PM »
Ive heard GH15 is an undercover pro! I would like to listen and learn. I for one appreciate any advice I can get from a pro, wheather I agreee or not! If you dont like the advice dont ruin it for others!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 05:09:10 PM »
that  post is so stupid. im glad everyone does for themselfs cause that shit.

i cant even comment.

it is good to see you learn a lot while being on the board,,anything i say or write on this board is from years of trial and error,, if you are smart you should remember this and try to imply it into your "bodybuilder life" ;)
fallen angel

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 05:21:05 PM »
well sorry im not tring to live a bodybuilders life so  let the ones learn and I will not comment

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 10:18:34 PM »
Ive heard GH15 is an undercover pro! I would like to listen and learn. I for one appreciate any advice I can get from a pro, wheather I agreee or not! If you dont like the advice dont ruin it for others!

Not directed at you ZEEK! Ive gotten good info from you also bro!