Author Topic: Anyone Fish?  (Read 2769 times)

small

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone Fish?
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 04:24:30 AM »
Wes you may have lost the decision but i would still pay out your win bonus.  What kind of tropicals ?  I'm keeping new worlds.

Swollen - how big or small of snakeheads? anything small enough for an aquarium?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 04:28:34 AM »
Wes you may have lost the decision but i would still pay out your win bonus.  What kind of tropicals ?  I'm keeping new worlds.

Swollen - how big or small of snakeheads? anything small enough for an aquarium?
Got 9 tanks up and running.............Red Forest Jewel Cichlids,angelfis,Ctenopoma Leaf fish,waroo Cichlids,a few African Cichlids,Green Severums,a fucking betta,Red Hump Geophagus,lots of different loaches and catfish,Rainbow Cichlids,Dwarf Gourmi tank,red tail shark in with some crazt three spot blue gouramis,probably more but not enough coffeee yet.

Thanks.....good to find a fellow aquarist like you and Dr. Dutch in this madhouse!  ;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 05:23:22 AM »
Saltwater, frshwater, whatever?

Caught tons of saltwater fish of different varieties. My freezer is stocked. I will always be in an anabolic state

In before reference to someone's mom's vag.....oh, also in before a reference to how old Wes is....

small

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 10:00:22 AM »
Got 9 tanks up and running.............Red Forest Jewel Cichlids,angelfis,Ctenopoma Leaf fish,waroo Cichlids,a few African Cichlids,Green Severums,a fucking betta,Red Hump Geophagus,lots of different loaches and catfish,Rainbow Cichlids,Dwarf Gourmi tank,red tail shark in with some crazt three spot blue gouramis,probably more but not enough coffeee yet.

Little jealous of the waroo......have some different loaches and plecos and an asian red tail cat. Mostly growing out some nics, salvini, green texas, white midas, grammodes and cutteri......Got 5 tanks up but im in the process of rearranging and changing some tanks up.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 11:13:46 AM »
Still trying to convince my gal that we should have the tank I'm thinking about...

She doesn't know yet that it will be THE TANK TO END ALL TANKS... 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 12:10:10 PM »

Little jealous of the waroo......have some different loaches and plecos and an asian red tail cat. Mostly growing out some nics, salvini, green texas, white midas, grammodes and cutteri......Got 5 tanks up but im in the process of rearranging and changing some tanks up.
Cool bro!

I`ve had warroos before years ago.....the poor mans Discus!!

Strangely enough,I`ve had these two in the same tank since they were around the size of a quarter..........not one`s about 7 and the other around 51/2 inches but the bigger bullies the other so I had to put him into another tank.

Fucking Cichlids,once they mature,you have no clue how their temprament will change.

Dutch,I used to have a 100 gallon tank...................s altwater,two Aqua-Clear 500 filters,aMagnum cannister filter,and a custom made wet dry filter.......water was as clear as glass.

My ex fucked me out of it............to make a long story short,I had to leave the state before I ended up in the state penitentary!!  :D

Be extra nice to your wife and tell her that multiple tank syndrome is an incurable disease that can only go into tremission by having more and more tanks up and running!!  ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2012, 12:19:37 PM »
What is a waaro or warrooo    I can't even find a pic on google... ???

small

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2012, 01:44:40 PM »
waroo = Uaru 

I hear you on the MTS - Ive got a 40 long and a 35 hex im setting up to add to the 5. Looking to get rid of a couple 50's and put up a 125 or 180. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2012, 04:28:32 PM »
waroo = Uaru 

I hear you on the MTS - Ive got a 40 long and a 35 hex im setting up to add to the 5. Looking to get rid of a couple 50's and put up a 125 or 180. 
I now officially hate you!   :'(

;)