Author Topic: Counting by 3's (OCD related)  (Read 2546 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Counting by 3's (OCD related)
« on: May 22, 2014, 03:29:17 PM »
Everything I do has to be done in multiples of 3.

3 paper towels
3 drinks
3 fries at a time

Any of you studs do this?

Add: I fucked your mom 3 times is not original and will be reported to the 'I fucked your mom' police  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Counting by 3's (OCD related)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 03:35:29 PM »
Are you three times as cheap?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 03:38:09 PM »
If I scratch one side of my body or spray after shave on one wrist I have to do it on the other. I'm not OCD like the people whose lives are affected but ritualistic about certain things - anal about making sure car is locked, have keys, what pocket phone and wallet are in.

I eat like a pig so counting doesn't come into it.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 03:43:15 PM »
Are you three times as cheap?

Are you 3 times as anti-Semitic, Hebro?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 03:47:03 PM »
Are you 3 times as anti-Semitic, Hebro?

I don't have a 3 OCD and how can I be anti-semtic when I am semitic. Nice try, your simple tricks don't work against the real Hebrews. Now if you want to say I'm making racist statements towards the people of the former Khazarian Empire, you'd be telling the truth. But then, I see your anti-black Hebrew jabs. So I think we're close to even.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 03:51:31 PM »
I don't have a 3 OCD and how can I be anti-semtic when I am semitic. Nice try, your simple tricks don't work against the real Hebrews. Now if you want to say I'm making racist statements towards the people of the former Khazarian Empire, you'd be telling the truth. But then, I see your anti-black Hebrew jabs. So I think we're close to even.
That's the beauty of true Jews. We aren't anti black at all. Everyone is welcome and even non-Jews are welcome in heaven ( they are called 'righteous Gentiles'). Not that I'm a gatekeeper for heaven. But continue your convoluted history about who lived where when. I'll seek god (or the lack of a god) as I see fit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 03:52:14 PM »
my number was always 4.  it goes away as you get older, OCD does.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »
3 sneezes.....every time

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 04:02:02 PM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 04:04:29 PM »
If I scratch one side of my body or spray after shave on one wrist I have to do it on the other. I'm not OCD like the people whose lives are affected but ritualistic about certain things - anal about making sure car is locked, have keys, what pocket phone and wallet are in.

I eat like a pig so counting doesn't come into it.

When I was a lad, if I accidentally bumped my arm into something, I would have to bump the other arm into the same obstacle.
K

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 04:05:30 PM »
That's the beauty of true Jews. We aren't anti black at all. Everyone is welcome and even non-Jews are welcome in heaven ( they are called 'righteous Gentiles'). Not that I'm a gatekeeper for heaven. But continue your convoluted history about who lived where when. I'll seek god (or the lack of a god) as I see fit.

I still love you my Khazarian Cousin. Biblically, we are the Hebrews and your people (the one of bloodline) are of Esau. Our cousins. I never said non-Jews weren't welcome. Ever. I've just been pointing out who is who where after the largest cover-up in the history of a people occurred. I think you can appreciate that. You're not a bloodline Jew. You're people converted during the 7th century. This is documented history. We so called African Americans and others are the true Hebrews. This is also documented. You can imagine why your people wouldn't want this information divulged. I wouldn't either. On the flip side, you have to understand how us Hebrews feel after having our land, history and culture jacked (Just like the Biblical Prophecies said would happen). You'd do no different. And it's not like your people are trying to help us out with this either.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 04:06:45 PM »
When I was a lad, if I accidentally bumped my arm into something, I would have to bump the other arm into the same obstacle.

I do that to a lesser extent but not with the sore ones  ;D  Dipped down quickly to pick up my water in the gym a few months back, head crashed into a protruding piece of metal on leg press and opened up. Didn't need to repeat that on other side.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 04:11:04 PM »
I do that to a lesser extent but not with the sore ones  ;D  Dipped down quickly to pick up my water in the gym a few months back, head crashed into a protruding piece of metal on leg press and opened up. Didn't need to repeat that on other side.

It's not as bad for me either, thank goodness.

I just wonder if this affects Liar Priest...if he doesn't land a chilidog perfectly equidistant between boobs, does he have to land another one equally askance? 
K

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 01:04:24 AM »

3 paper towels
3 drinks
3 fries at a time

How are the gainz bro?

I'm willing to give it a shot and incorporate it in my daily routine.

Right now I'm more focused on license plates though. I usually divide the sequence of numbers in half and then I multiply the original sequence by two.

Tip!! Any beginners to this routine should avoid big parkings.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 10:25:27 AM »

3 paper towels
3 drinks
3 fries at a time

Add: I fucked your mom 3 times is not original and will be reported to the 'I fucked your mom' police  ::)
the three stooges, the three musketeers, three men and a baby.three more reps books 1.2, 3. pics to make this thread bodybuilding related.
F