Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 756683 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #5850 on: April 18, 2021, 01:32:05 AM »
1.7B in liquidations. Got to be a record for crypto?

One trader got their 68M long position liquidated. Heinous. Savage. Wreckt.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5851 on: April 18, 2021, 01:58:44 AM »
One trader got their 68M long position liquidated. Heinous. Savage. Wreckt.

maybe Goodrum is taking some profit.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5852 on: April 18, 2021, 02:27:58 AM »
I went hard on a highly leverged long after watching the dump in real time and made out with a nice chunk of change.  ;D

That was a crazy time. Never seen it drop like that. Lol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5853 on: April 18, 2021, 02:51:29 AM »
Price floor 48.7k last week and dumped to 51.2k. Shows that floor level holds strong.

Coins all last week were still being pulled from exchanges, price floor goes up, pressure increases on spot price.

Apparently the sell off was due to coin base C-level team announcing a dump of all their shares..... yeah, to buy Bitcoin which would outperform the shares lol.

Treasury is going after institutions for money laundering via crypto. China/btc hashrate drop. US government will try and protect dollar at all costs + usual weekend dump. All add up to a large shit sandwich.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5854 on: April 18, 2021, 03:36:19 AM »
Treasury is going after exchanges for money laundering. China/btc hashrate drop. US government will try and protect dollar at all costs + usual weekend dump. All add up to a large shit sandwich.

I swear it’s going to be an American economic warefare tool created to ensure America wins on the outcome of the debt shitfest.

The world knew we were all debt fucked So you create a stable asset which is a threat to everything and allow it to exist in your own country, encourage it to grow and by fluke of a chance your largest country threat bans it.......

....meanwhile you debase the fuck out of your broken ass currency and export inflation to your largest threat which happens to magically be fucking them aswell........

Wow, what a fluke LOL!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5855 on: April 18, 2021, 03:55:25 AM »
I went hard on a highly leverged long after watching the dump in real time and made out with a nice chunk of change.  ;D

That was a crazy time. Never seen it drop like that. Lol
More details in plain Engrish please?!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5856 on: April 18, 2021, 03:57:55 AM »
Then buy some at 44 cents. Its got a lot of celebrities backing it. ;D
Funny that Dogecoin is not dropping as hard as some of the other cryptos right now.

I do notice completely different prices though on coinranking.com vs coinmarketcap.com. What's the deal with that?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5857 on: April 18, 2021, 03:59:23 AM »
More details in plan Engrish please?!

He gambled on a quick bounce and had a nice win

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5858 on: April 18, 2021, 04:04:25 AM »

;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5859 on: April 18, 2021, 04:05:54 AM »
Funny that Dogecoin is not dropping as hard as some of the other cryptos right now.

I do notice completely different prices though on coinranking.com vs coinmarketcap.com. What's the deal with that?

All my shitcoins are doing better than the top dogs. Lol retarded.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5860 on: April 18, 2021, 04:08:39 AM »

In an asset class where Elon posts a picture of a dog and a coin goes 100% I somehow don’t think they’ll approve the ETFs.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5861 on: April 18, 2021, 04:10:16 AM »
Rumor has it that the U.S. Treasury is planning to charge several financial institutions for money laundering using cryptocurrencies. If this rumor holds true, it would explain the sudden crypto crash experienced by many of the top 10 Cryptocurrencies.

Truthfully looks like a great opportunity to not become overly emotional and instead capitalize by buying on the dip.

"1"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5862 on: April 18, 2021, 04:11:19 AM »
Rumor has it that the U.S. Treasury is planning to charge several financial institutions for money laundering using cryptocurrencies. If this rumor holds true, it would explain the sudden crypto crash experienced by many of the top 10 Cryptocurrencies.

Truthfully looks like a great opportunity to not become overly emotional and instead capitalize by buying on the dip.

"1"

Exactly .

This news is bullshit.

Its like saying cops are planning to arrest those that do crime. Ok. And?

Volume dropping and BTC is kinda going sideways.

Most likely continue this way till Monday when some institutions will suck everything back up.
This will be the last run in this bullmarket. I'll be taking profits on the way up this time in the final parabolic run till.next cycle.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5863 on: April 18, 2021, 04:25:53 AM »
Lol that's less detail. Looking at the charts it dropped more than it went up. So how could anyone do well going long when the up movements were not as much. Also leveraged trading is dangerous - often times you are going to get rekked! So I need more details. What platform was used? How much are we talking here? I need autistic level details "been there done that"!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5864 on: April 18, 2021, 04:28:52 AM »

"1"
There was a significant Bitcoin hash rate drop after China experienced some planned power outages. This is one of the things that worries me about the heavy concentration of Bitcoin mining in China. If China one day decided to raid or shutdown all the BTC mining operations it would have a significant impact on the price of BTC.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/bitcoin-mining-hash-rate-drops-as-blackouts-instituted-in-china-2021-04-16

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5865 on: April 18, 2021, 04:32:47 AM »
In an asset class where Elon posts a picture of a dog and a coin goes 100% I somehow don’t think they’ll approve the ETFs.
Dogecoin is up more than any other crypto the past year including Theta and Terra. Looks like it did not need those ETFs. All it needed was a cute dog, catchy name and voila! Celebs and kids go crazy over it. These kids will be adults one day and that is what they will know and want. Elon's youngest kid is a toddler hodler lol! The only thing I regret is not selling Doge when it hit 44 cents only to buy back in at 30 cents. This was a lost opportunity to gain more Doge.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5866 on: April 18, 2021, 04:35:00 AM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5867 on: April 18, 2021, 04:38:09 AM »
lol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5868 on: April 18, 2021, 04:41:32 AM »
Lol that's less detail. Looking at the charts it dropped more than it went up. So how could anyone do well going long when the up movements were not as much. Also leveraged trading is dangerous - often times you are going to get rekked! So I need more details. What platform was used? How much are we talking here? I need autistic level details "been there done that"!

He said it pretty clearly.  I have the charts open all day since I have nothing else to do during lockdown and I have alerts when the market drops a certain %. I saw things crashing in real time and said to myself, if this stays around 50k like the last dump,  I'll take a chance and call it A bottom. I took my funds out of usdt on bybit and went long with 25x leverage. I rode it to just around 55.4k and got out. I entered at just above 53k

I went back in with much less leverage again, this time 11.5x and rode the run up to the 56 area top and got out again by sheer luck admittedly.  Just felt like I was pushing my luck too much and had my finger hovering over the mouse to exit at the first sign of a red candle on the 5min

Sometimes a trade just works out with the timing/luck.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5869 on: April 18, 2021, 04:42:06 AM »

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5870 on: April 18, 2021, 04:57:04 AM »

"1"

The Bitcoin Hash Rate is down 40% today, as a result of the Xinjiang blackout.  Almost half network went down. Price and hash rate have always been correlated. Same instance in November 2017.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5871 on: April 18, 2021, 05:01:22 AM »
He said it pretty clearly.  I have the charts open all day since I have nothing else to do during lockdown and I have alerts when the market drops a certain %. I saw things crashing in real time and said to myself, if this stays around 50k like the last dump,  I'll take a chance and call it A bottom. I took my funds out of usdt on bybit and went long with 25x leverage. I rode it to just around 55.4k and got out. I entered at just above 53k

I went back in with much less leverage again, this time 11.5x and rode the run up to the 56 area top and got out again by sheer luck admittedly.  Just felt like I was pushing my luck too much and had my finger hovering over the mouse to exit at the first sign of a red candle on the 5min

Sometimes a trade just works out with the timing/luck.
If you lost that bet would you have had to pony up 25x what you bet? For example let's say you put down 0.1 BTC on your 25x leverage trade and the Price of BTC went down to say 45K would you owe 2.5 BTC?

Also what's to prevent someone from doing leveraged long and short trades on separate platforms simultaneously? I guess the win will cancel out the loss and you don't make anything off it other than paying fees?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5872 on: April 18, 2021, 05:03:53 AM »
The Bitcoin Hash Rate is down 40% today, as a result of the Xinjiang blackout.  Almost half network went down. Price and hash rate have always been correlated. Same instance in November 2017.
If this happened to Ethereum it would be great for my mining farm so long as I don't also lose the power. The lower the overall hash rate the bigger my ETH payouts would be. As it is it's been going down steadily as the hash rate has increased.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5873 on: April 18, 2021, 05:07:16 AM »
What an idiot.
But that's a fact. Someone that put down $10,000 - $20,000 on Doge a year ago has over $1 million now. Bevo for example.

Doge is also one of the oldest cryptocurrencies around and was released in late 2013. It is still here.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5874 on: April 18, 2021, 05:21:17 AM »
If you lost that bet would you have had to pony up 25x what you bet? For example let's say you put down 0.1 BTC on your 25x leverage trade and the Price of BTC went down to say 45K would you owe 2.5 BTC?

Also what's to prevent someone from doing leveraged long and short trades on separate platforms simultaneously? I guess the win will cancel out the loss and you don't make anything off it other than paying fees?

My funds would  be liquidated without a stop loss. Losses and gains are amplified with leverage but I never have to pay more than  what I put in. However the possibility of losing it all becomes greater as the higher the leverage the closer the liquidation target is to my entry position. In a volatile market some crazy wicks can end it all pretty quick and 'poof' the money is gone.

You can have 2 separate accounts and  go long on one and short on the other in case things reverse during your trade. One would be a lower leveraged short and the other a higher leveraged long. The short would absorb some losses you're incurring if the market reverses on your long position.

Just depends whats going on at the moment. I hope that helps. I know my explanation is kinda shhitty cause I hate typing and am still awake and a zombie right now. Haven't really slept lol