Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 80376 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #300 on: April 12, 2021, 02:59:02 PM »
Vince

With respect, I wonder if you might be confusing the terms proof and evidence here?

I agree there is currently no proof, and the vast majority of evidence is poor to meaningless.  However, while I have no problem dismissing the statements of the average Bill and Betty, I find it more difficult to dismiss the same when it comes from trained spotters, such as military personnel

Is it possible they are all mistaken and/or lying?  Sure, why not.  But all of them?

BTW - while I am by no means an expert on hypertrophy, some GetBiggers know that in a former life I spent some time working in the military electronics field (incl satellites) so would not consider myself a total idiot

Idiot?  Sure, why not.  But total?  ;D

Well the sensors dont lie, I'm sure if there was an imaginary court case to prove the existence of intelligently controlled craft way beyond the tech of any known earth civ, and the Pentagon presented the evidence from all the sensors, the videos, the testimony from every level of military and government, the case would be a slam dunk to win for the Pentagon. At this point the only way to say these craft don't exist,is that you have to believe that people are lying at every level about the sensor data they have, the videos and photos they have, and the eye witness accounts. Does this seem plausible to anyone?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #301 on: April 12, 2021, 07:30:06 PM »
Well the sensors dont lie, I'm sure if there was an imaginary court case to prove the existence of intelligently controlled craft way beyond the tech of any known earth civ, and the Pentagon presented the evidence from all the sensors, the videos, the testimony from every level of military and government, the case would be a slam dunk to win for the Pentagon. At this point the only way to say these craft don't exist,is that you have to believe that people are lying at every level about the sensor data they have, the videos and photos they have, and the eye witness accounts. Does this seem plausible to anyone?

The Pentagon has released nothing of interest, so all you have are your silly conjectures. Lots of unidentified shit by all sorts of witnesses but nothing compelling to support your 'craft' theories. You still have zero evidence.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #302 on: April 12, 2021, 07:38:04 PM »
The Pentagon has released nothing of interest, so all you have are your silly conjectures. Lots of unidentified shit by all sorts of witnesses but nothing compelling to support your 'craft' theories. You still have zero evidence.

what about The Navy

they've confirmed a bunch of videos are authentic and show a phenomenon that they can neither explain or control.

There are also a ton of active and former military (from all over the planet) who have gone on the record with their encounters...for many years now.   Same goes for commercial pilots

I do think that there are many people who simply can't process this and frankly it's probably best if those people just continue to pretend that there is no compelling evidence of this unknown phenomenon

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #303 on: April 12, 2021, 11:12:07 PM »
what about The Navy

they've confirmed a bunch of videos are authentic and show a phenomenon that they can neither explain or control.

There are also a ton of active and former military (from all over the planet) who have gone on the record with their encounters...for many years now.   Same goes for commercial pilots

I do think that there are many people who simply can't process this and frankly it's probably best if those people just continue to pretend that there is no compelling evidence of this unknown phenomenon

The Pentagon includes the Navy. Now, just for a moment do a thought experiment here. Imagine you are the admiral in charge of the UFO phenomena. Would you do nothing? Seems to me if these were a worry more would have been done.

So we have unexplained aerial phenomena so what? Lots of sightings can't be explained. I can't see why so many Getbiggers jump on the 'out of this world' band wagon. Keep an open mind but abandon the tin foil hats worn by Wiggs and now Army of One.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: April 13, 2021, 01:14:25 AM »
The Pentagon includes the Navy. Now, just for a moment do a thought experiment here. Imagine you are the admiral in charge of the UFO phenomena. Would you do nothing? Seems to me if these were a worry more would have been done.

So we have unexplained aerial phenomena so what? Lots of sightings can't be explained. I can't see why so many Getbiggers jump on the 'out of this world' band wagon. Keep an open mind but abandon the tin foil hats worn by Wiggs and now Army of One.

Well senator Rubio, the man who once ran for president and now is head of the Senate Committee on Intelligence, was very clear on this. Basically people have been scared to speak out on this for years due to being mocked, and also the fact they display characteristics of technology the Americans do not have, nor likely anyone else.

They do nothing because there is nothing they can do, its just now becoming frequent enough that they cannot sweep it under the rug. Nobody wants to admit to being powerless.

I dont know how much clearer they can be, your failing is that you think because everyone isnt talking about it, and every media outlet isn't covering it, that it isnt true. The real truth is the world is moving too fast and people have lost the ability to discern fact from fiction in the news, so just scream fake news at everything that doesn't fit their world view.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: April 13, 2021, 03:25:02 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9463375/Video-UFOs-buzzing-Navy-warship-leaked.html

good comment there

"Those saying it was a drone don't have a clue. These ships are fitted with the aegis system, nothing gets past it. They can shoot down and track 100 missiles or fighter jets at a time, they can fry another ship's radar system. The USA military would never release something as embarrassing as a chinese/Russian drone beating their system."

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #306 on: April 13, 2021, 03:29:31 AM »
New Pentagon UFO
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: April 13, 2021, 10:03:54 AM »
That's very identifiable!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #308 on: April 13, 2021, 11:14:03 AM »
Well senator Rubio, the man who once ran for president and now is head of the Senate Committee on Intelligence, was very clear on this. Basically people have been scared to speak out on this for years due to being mocked, and also the fact they display characteristics of technology the Americans do not have, nor likely anyone else.

They do nothing because there is nothing they can do, its just now becoming frequent enough that they cannot sweep it under the rug. Nobody wants to admit to being powerless.

I dont know how much clearer they can be, your failing is that you think because everyone isnt talking about it, and every media outlet isn't covering it, that it isnt true. The real truth is the world is moving too fast and people have lost the ability to discern fact from fiction in the news, so just scream fake news at everything that doesn't fit their world view.

You wouldn’t know truth from fiction regarding UFO. The Fermi paradox remains...where are the aliens?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #309 on: April 13, 2021, 11:29:30 AM »

I guess you missed this new release (even though it was widely publicized)
https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2165713/statement-by-the-department-of-defense-on-the-release-of-historical-navy-videos/

The US Military (and other militaries around the world) have known this is a genuine phenomenon since the late 1940's.  They have known these things (whatever they are) can do maneuvers that we can not come close to replicating to this very day. That a well documented fact.  You can do your own research or not.  I don't care.  You can start by googling The Twining Memo and work forward in history to the present day.

Are they merely a natural phenomenon?....seems unlikely given their penchant for hanging around military and nuclear installations and playing cat and mouse with our jets.   Again, there is a mountain of data/evidence that this is a genuine phenomenon...whatever the it is.

Not to point out the obvious, but you and I have no clue what the military's actual response is to this phenomenon and they certainly don't make is common practice to share anything and everything with the public.  There is zero benefit for the military to admit that these things can access or airspace (and below the ocean) at will and there is nothing we can do about it.   They usually only admit something when they can no longer deny and even then they haven't admitted much more than what is obvious which is these things exist and we don't know what they are.

The powers that be also know that there are a ton of people on this planet who won't be able to deal with this reality...yet again another reason not to disclose anything unless they are forced to do so.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: April 13, 2021, 12:11:27 PM »

You wouldn’t know truth from fiction regarding UFO. The Fermi paradox remains...where are the aliens?

Yes Army where are the Aliens.

Surely an advanced being would want to make themselves known.  Give us their addresses.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: April 13, 2021, 12:20:51 PM »
Turns out all these  homeless are alien sleeper cells duh.  They're taking over it's right in front of you.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: April 13, 2021, 12:48:00 PM »
Yes Army where are the Aliens.

Surely an advanced being would want to make themselves known.  Give us their addresses.
According to Jesse Ventura they live underground in Dolce, New Mexico.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #313 on: April 14, 2021, 05:45:30 AM »
dat dere aliens bro

they are real

they can be in humanoid form

they have been visiting and checking in on their spawn creation for a very long time

as it says, he will come back for us, basically checking in to see if we fuck up or how much we can evolve

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #314 on: April 14, 2021, 07:36:28 AM »
I guess you missed this new release (even though it was widely publicized)
https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2165713/statement-by-the-department-of-defense-on-the-release-of-historical-navy-videos/

The US Military (and other militaries around the world) have known this is a genuine phenomenon since the late 1940's.  They have known these things (whatever they are) can do maneuvers that we can not come close to replicating to this very day. That a well documented fact.  You can do your own research or not.  I don't care.  You can start by googling The Twining Memo and work forward in history to the present day.

Are they merely a natural phenomenon?....seems unlikely given their penchant for hanging around military and nuclear installations and playing cat and mouse with our jets.   Again, there is a mountain of data/evidence that this is a genuine phenomenon...whatever the it is.

Not to point out the obvious, but you and I have no clue what the military's actual response is to this phenomenon and they certainly don't make is common practice to share anything and everything with the public.  There is zero benefit for the military to admit that these things can access or airspace (and below the ocean) at will and there is nothing we can do about it.   They usually only admit something when they can no longer deny and even then they haven't admitted much more than what is obvious which is these things exist and we don't know what they are.

The powers that be also know that there are a ton of people on this planet who won't be able to deal with this reality...yet again another reason not to disclose anything unless they are forced to do so.

Give me evidence not that shit again. What a bunch of tools some of you naive guys are.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: April 14, 2021, 07:39:29 AM »
Give me evidence not that shit again. What a bunch of tools some of you naive guys are.

Vince have you ever physically seen the wind?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: April 14, 2021, 09:47:36 AM »
Vince have you ever physically seen the wind?
Do tornadoes count?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2021, 09:49:13 AM »

Its as if unless you have an alien knock on your door - tell you your bicep machine actually works and you should marry Goodrum that you won't believe this. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: April 14, 2021, 10:10:06 AM »
Do tornadoes count?

Yes. But have you ever had one stick around? Where do these things go after they destroy trailer parks? Surely the have to have a residence. We cant rely on videos and layman's accounts of encounters.

Where are the tornadoes?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: April 14, 2021, 10:49:29 AM »
Yes. But have you ever had one stick around? Where do these things go after they destroy trailer parks? Surely the have to have a residence. We cant rely on videos and layman's accounts of encounters.

Where are the tornadoes?
Don't they live in Oz?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: April 14, 2021, 10:50:25 AM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #321 on: April 14, 2021, 11:02:38 AM »

show me evidence you won a contest you ugly hairy punk

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #322 on: April 14, 2021, 02:55:24 PM »
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Kwon