Author Topic: Vaccine Deaths  (Read 11342 times)

Iron-Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Vaccine Deaths
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2021, 06:58:49 PM »
It is pretty clear to me that there is still much that is unknown about Covid-19 and the new strains. I've attached some links that help explain the booster shot.

I believe the pro was Dr. Fauci

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/21/dr-fauci-says-covid-vaccines-appear-to-be-less-effective-against-some-new-strains.html

Moderna is working on a booster for the South African Covid-19 strain. My guess is that there are a few pros on Moderna's team of scientist.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/moderna-making-booster-to-protect-against-south-african-covid-19-strain-51611588542

https://fortune.com/2021/01/25/new-covid-variant-south-africa-vaccine-moderna-booster-shot-coronavirus-vaccines-what-to-know/

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/25/health/coronavirus-moderna-vaccine-variant.html

the google king (and gargle king) is still at it
gargling with bbc

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2021, 07:23:27 PM »
I work in healthcare and refuse it. Many co-workers have gotten and will get it. Some are posting on FB about as statements of do-gooding. I might be wrong but I think it’s the mark of the beast. I’ll see how they respond to it. I’m holding out.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2021, 07:35:26 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2021, 01:53:52 AM »
Don't take it.
Let the "good people" take it and sit back and smile.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2021, 02:19:45 AM »
What was your experience like Taf? When did you have it mate? Do you feel ok?

Midday today - operation was like clockwork - felt nothing (of course) but then again I'm no stranger to injections LOL

Will report back on any symptoms (I'm hoping to avoid going the full I Am Legend, but we shall see) but nothing just yet

Day 2 - developed tiny bit of muscular soreness in my middle delt where they jabbed me - no visible sign like a bruise though - and no other side effects...

...Oh, except I had a nice dream about Satan welcoming me to his flock - it was cool to be on the winning team for a change...

And weirdly - when I fired up the laptop first thing, Windows didn't ask for a password like usual, it just seemed to 'recognise' me somehow...
T

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2021, 05:32:24 AM »
Day 2 - developed tiny bit of muscular soreness in my middle delt where they jabbed me - no visible sign like a bruise though - and no other side effects...

...Oh, except I had a nice dream about Satan welcoming me to his flock - it was cool to be on the winning team for a change...

And weirdly - when I fired up the laptop first thing, Windows didn't ask for a password like usual, it just seemed to 'recognise' me somehow...

Haha thanks for the updates, it's great to get some actual feedback that is not distorted by MSM!

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2021, 06:20:23 AM »

Stop spreading this conspiracy tin foil hat foolery

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2021, 01:12:07 PM »
Stop spreading this conspiracy tin foil hat foolery

can you argue against any of her points, rather than using the same "tin foil" insult every other sheep uses?

E

E

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2021, 02:52:40 AM »
can you argue against any of her points, rather than using the same "tin foil" insult every other sheep uses?

E
a good video & what she says is true. let the fools get the jab don´t waste your breath on them. Bill Gates Father like Bill Gates now was involved in population reduction. look at what bill gates did in India. The man is an utter c*nt

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2021, 08:32:36 AM »

E

My post was sarcasm, if you read any of my other posts. That is Dr Carrie Madej, I have followed her for a while, the majority of Dr's are being silent about this scam! wait until they roll out the luciferase quantom dot patches, they are not far out, probably will be here in the fall.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2021, 08:51:48 AM »

I know both a doctor and a nurse who got it. The experience was the same. A little soreness at the injection site and that’s it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2021, 08:54:51 AM »

Hahaha!

"1"

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2021, 09:19:22 AM »
I know both a doctor and a nurse who got it. The experience was the same. A little soreness at the injection site and that’s it.
and? what will or might happen in a few years? cancer? "I know someone" ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2021, 10:22:34 AM »
and? what will or might happen in a few years? cancer? "I know someone" ::)

I don’t know. Personally, I have no interest in taking it.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2021, 05:22:37 PM »

u r in for one hell of a ride to come.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2021, 05:30:03 PM »
3rd strand LENTIVIRUS, not good!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2021, 05:44:55 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2021, 07:31:29 PM »
lets see how these enthusiastic guinea pigs r doing in a few months with their sepsis leading to multiple organ failure.

tards will tard.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2021, 11:53:25 PM »
wait until they roll out the luciferase quantom dot patches, they are not far out, probably will be here in the fall.

luciferase and quantum dots are already in the current 'vaccines'... the enthusiastic guinea pigs have that shit inside of them right now.

patch version on the way.

'In some embodiments, the payload may be a detectable agent, such as various organic small molecules, inorganic compounds, nanoparticles, enzymes or enzyme substrates, fluorescent materials, luminescent materials (e.g., luminol), bioluminescent materials (e.g., luciferase, luciferin, and aequorin), chemiluminescent materials, radioactive materials'

'Detectable label: As used herein, “detectable label” refers to one or more markers, signals, or moieties which are attached, incorporated or associated with another entity that is readily detected by methods known in the art including radiography, fluorescence, chemiluminescence, enzymatic activity, absorbance and the like. Detectable labels include radioisotopes, fluorophores, chromophores, enzymes, dyes, metal ions, ligands such as biotin, avidin, streptavidin and haptens, quantum dots, and the like. Detectable labels may be located at any position in the peptides or proteins disclosed herein. They may be within the amino acids, the peptides, or proteins, or located at the N- or C-termini.'

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200354423A1/en?oq=US+2020%2f0354423+A1

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2021, 06:40:14 AM »
Once these fools start getting deathly sick, the MSM will blame it on a new strand of covid as well as blame the people that have not taken the vaccine. Hospitals will truly be overwhelmed.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2021, 09:38:31 AM »
Once these fools start getting deathly sick, the MSM will blame it on a new strand of covid as well as blame the people that have not taken the vaccine. Hospitals will truly be overwhelmed.
Yep, they will never admit that they pushed it on people too fast.  It would cause an uprising like never seen before and people would never trust the medics again.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2021, 11:06:13 AM »

No matter how I'll people get from the vaccine, MSM and libtards will do everything they can do deny it's the vaccine. MSM is already keeping anything negative about the vaccine unreported.

I can't believe how political  a vaccine and pandemic could become.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2021, 12:55:25 PM »

u r in for one hell of a ride to come.

Day 4 and I think it's kicking in - cracked one off twice today - first time in years

T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2021, 02:29:24 PM »

Hahahaha!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2021, 08:25:00 PM »

yes, thanks to the initial enthusiastic guinea pigs.. in time there will indeed be a horrific body count – and it will drive more dumb dumbs to insist on further 'vaccination'.. which will cause more death and fear.

peeps will demand their own demise, lol.