Author Topic: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use  (Read 47996 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2021, 06:25:47 AM »
Never thought I'd see the day where people on this site would be against injectables  ;D

Ha! Nice catch.

Injecting underground steroids made in a bath is OK but a pharma grade vaccine is not.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2021, 06:30:11 AM »
I'm just not getting it.

If they try to make it mandatory, Florida or Texas here we come.

"1"

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2021, 06:45:54 AM »
It had to be rushed. We couldn't have waited the years that it takes for vaccines and drugs to come to market.  The vaccine was tested in huge numbers compared to the majority of drugs and vaccines. Approximately 40K each.  the mRNA technology isn't new tech. It's been around for many years.

Like someone else wrote. Guy's here will take steroids from questionable sources just because the box, insert and vial look legit when it was made in China in some dirty hell hole stirred with a shoe in the vat.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2021, 07:00:33 AM »
It had to be rushed. We couldn't have waited the years that it takes for vaccines and drugs to come to market.  The vaccine was tested in huge numbers compared to the majority of drugs and vaccines. Approximately 40K each.  the mRNA technology isn't new tech. It's been around for many years.

Like someone else wrote. Guy's here will take steroids from questionable sources just because the box, insert and vial look legit when it was made in China in some dirty hell hole stirred with a shoe in the vat.

Don’t be a mark. What if there were no vaccine? Would we  shut down society forever over a flu bug that doesn’t kill anybody except 80 year olds? No. We’d be doing the exact same thing that we’re doing now. It’s a big pharma scam. Nothing more.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2021, 07:03:21 AM »
who is persecuting you for passing on it?

in the UK they are looking at passports to get into shops and hospitality establishments, if you dont have proof of vaccine you cant go in

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2021, 07:04:54 AM »
You need to get this guy posting here!

without seeing his hands his posts would be pointless...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2021, 07:20:47 AM »
Ha! Nice catch.

Injecting underground steroids made in a bath is OK but a pharma grade vaccine is not.

If the government wants to throw in a lifetime supply of test, I’ll consider it.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2021, 07:31:32 AM »
It's all about making it appear that the West is vaccinated and the poor Black sub Saharan peoples all die soon because they couldn't afford vaccines. Otherwise we will all realise that the African wipe out of life is a planned genocide.  Funny how low the current African death rate from covid19 is just now.
Yet 2 billion will get it and die over the next 12 months. As soon as we are all vaccinated of course. ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2021, 07:33:37 AM »
It's all about making it appear that the West is vaccinated and the poor Black sub Saharan peoples all die soon because they couldn't afford vaccines. Otherwise we will all realise that the African wipe out of life is a planned genocide.  Funny how low the current African death rate from covid19 is just now.
Yet 2 billion will get it and die over the next 12 months. As soon as we are all vaccinated of course. ;)

they dont have an obesity epidemic like the USA and Europe.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2021, 07:38:16 AM »
A year ago testing was the key to restarting the economy. Now it’s vaccines. I’ve lost track of all the inconsistencies and times the goal posts have moved  and yet so many people just buy all the bullshit without question.

Covid-19 Testing Is Key to Restarting Economy as U.S. Cases Top 400,000 - Barron's

https://www.barrons.com/articles/covid-19-testing-is-key-to-restarting-economy-as-u-s-cases-top-400-000-51586350044

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2021, 07:43:30 AM »

in the UK they are looking at passports to get into shops and hospitality establishments, if you dont have proof of vaccine you cant go in

Initiate an Islamic resistance. Declare it haram. Then grow a beard, paint you and your mates brown, and storm the grocery. 2 birds.

Man, I shoulda worked for the CIA.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2021, 03:42:28 AM »
I got the Moderna last week. The joint and muscle pain was brutal. Weird tingling and chill in my arms.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2021, 04:37:06 AM »
they dont have an obesity epidemic like the USA and Europe.

In the poorest areas they have malnutrition which should trigger positive test results. That’s happened with AIDS when Africa became the so-called epicenter.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2021, 06:21:53 AM »
I got the Moderna last week. The joint and muscle pain was brutal. Weird tingling and chill in my arms.

Weird. My old man got it and reported hardly any ill effects. His wife got a different one and suffered terribly.

I'd like to see data on the side effects by brand, age, etc. Or maybe it's all random.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2021, 06:30:06 AM »
Weird. My old man got it and reported hardly any ill effects. His wife got a different one and suffered terribly.

I'd like to see data on the side effects by brand, age, etc. Or maybe it's all random.

Any vast differences in metabolic health between the two?
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2021, 07:10:02 AM »
Any vast differences in metabolic health between the two?

One is 83 and the other is early 60s. One has round eyes and the other one is kinda squinty.

Both are healthy but step mom is really into cycling, kale, blueberries, 4 serves of fish a week, etc. Dad has been slowing down, so he's off the bike but still on his feet. Neither overweight.

I've heard just a passing internet mention of immune over reaction as a criticism of the vaccine, which is likely nonsense. Still, I found it interesting pop tolerated his shot way better than his megahealth wife, although they were different brands so can't really be compared.

You'd think by now we'd be seeing some data on sides... or not, for some non-nefarious reason. The Reddit echo chamber is pretty funny. "I was only off work for 4 days, racked with spasms and excruciating joint pains, but the emergency room doctor assured me I was in perfect health. So glad I did it! Just take it!"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2021, 07:51:52 AM »

I'm sick of the 24 hr joint pain and mRNA crowds.  "F" off!  We are talking about mutations such as gamete deformities and placenta spikes, talking about remnant code that could rewrite a cancerous cell.  What are potential long-term side effects on a eumelanin genome?  Really fishy for an industry geneticist pushing the vaccine on women of color but suggesting his wife and daughter don't need it.  Conspiracy my a$$!  This country has a history of putting bullshit in syringes.

BTW, the rabies vaccine is mRNA-based, but it took 3-4 yrs before market approval.  "F" outta here!

Jimmy-rigged flu in which you need a test to even know you have it if you are healthy but should get a vaccine. What kind of scifi bullshit is that!   

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2021, 08:12:44 AM »
I'm sick of the 24 hr joint pain and mRNA crowds.  "F" off! 

Are you accusing LittleJ of lying?
Q

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2021, 08:22:15 AM »
I'm not getting it.  If I was 70+ I would.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2021, 12:27:05 PM »
I'm not getting it.  If I was 70+ I would.

Had shot #1

MASSIVELY improved erections

Would recommend
T

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2021, 12:45:40 PM »
Skip to 4:47

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2021, 12:58:45 PM »
I hear you still catch COVID even with the shot?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2021, 01:12:06 PM »
Had shot #1

Would recommend

Pics?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2021, 01:17:09 PM »
Had shot #1

Would recommend

Maybe i'll get it after all. ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2021, 01:19:12 PM »
I won't get the vaccine until forced to.

I travel a lot for work so i know it's just a matter of time before our Communist government makes it a requirement.

It's funny how people here in my state are bragging about it. Like it's a cool thing to do. Then they leave their houses and realize 75% of the state is still fucking closed. ;D