Author Topic: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use  (Read 48410 times)

Chubz

• Getbig III
Re: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2021, 10:42:02 PM »
no, they have not.

They are not prepared for what is coming!

Their hearts will fail them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2021, 10:51:52 PM »

I’ve heard this as well. Do we know how long the immunity lasts?

Compared to the 6 month life of the vaccine
for many it’s probably better to get the actual virus.

As of today there is no 6 month life span of the vaccine. What we know is that the vaccine provides AT LEAST 6  months of protection. As time goes on, they should be able to give a more specific time frame. They are just too new into this that the data is incomplete. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2021, 11:07:37 PM »
Zillotch is a complete retard.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2021, 12:44:27 AM »
no, they have not.

Better this than bleach or "or perhaps some kind of disinfectant," as Trump said turning to Dr. Deborah Birx who then nervously shuffled her feet and looked down at the floor.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2021, 02:10:06 AM »

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2021, 03:13:26 AM »
It had to be rushed. We couldn't have waited the years that it takes for vaccines and drugs to come to market.  The vaccine was tested in huge numbers compared to the majority of drugs and vaccines. Approximately 40K each.  the mRNA technology isn't new tech. It's been around for many years.

Like someone else wrote. Guy's here will take steroids from questionable sources just because the box, insert and vial look legit when it was made in China in some dirty hell hole stirred with a shoe in the vat.

Just because you´re a dumb shit does not mean we all have to take it. Back to your steroids rant. just fuck off you retard

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2021, 04:02:01 AM »
How is it a conspiracy that this is a giant taxpayer funded windfall for big pharmaceutical companies? Seems factual to me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2021, 06:25:11 AM »
I thought this guy was supposed to be England’s Trump. They still have lockdowns and now vaccine passports. He’s the drizzling shits.

Boris Johnson outlines plans to lift U.K. further out of lockdown, introduce vaccine passports

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/boris-johnson-outlines-plans-to-lift-u-k-further-out-of-lockdown-introduce-vaccine-passports-109686853831

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2021, 07:53:16 AM »
Better this than bleach or "or perhaps some kind of disinfectant," as Trump said turning to Dr. Deborah Birx who then nervously shuffled her feet and looked down at the floor.

Disinfectant does actually kill covid..

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2021, 08:01:20 AM »
Just as an FYI, the CDC VAERS reporting system that tracks adverse effects from vaccination has as of most recent posted this:

"Over 145 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,509 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

2,500+ people have died following COVID vaccination. Could it be coincidence with no correlation? Sure, people die all the time for any reason. Do I think it's most likely as a direct result of vaccination? Yes. Can I prove it? No. Will the CDC show the evidence to suggest that there isn't correlation to justify cause? Nope.

It's a matter of the risk you're willing to take. If you're healthy with no major comorbidities, why not give your immune system a chance?

"1"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2021, 08:08:51 AM »

If you don't have access to viral wipes, you can use a Quaternary ammonium-based disinfectant.  They can penetrate the capsid within 1-2 mins.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2021, 08:11:38 AM »
The media must be framing the argument 'death from covid' vs 'death from vaccine'. The issue should be immediate and/or delayed side effects from the vaccine(and/or death).

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2021, 08:16:13 AM »
The media must be framing the argument 'death from covid' vs 'death from vaccine'. The issue should be immediate and/or delayed side effects from the vaccine(or death).

As usual the reality is the opposite of the media narrative:

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2021, 08:41:05 AM »
I've been saying this all along, I'm not an anti vaxer or whatever they call them but there is no way of knowing if there is long term effects from covid or the vaccine. What if years down the line everyone that has had covid gets lung cancer triggered or something else, what if the vaccine does the same? There isn't one scientist or expert out there than can 100% say that wont happen because there has been no long term monitoring or data.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2021, 08:59:30 AM »
The media must be framing the argument 'death from covid' vs 'death from vaccine'. The issue should be immediate and/or delayed side effects from the vaccine(and/or death).

The funny thing is, Hagler's estate can't even sue.  Then again, his whale said it wasn't the vaccine, and he passed away with a smile on his face.  GTFOH!

Aubrey Huff ties vaccine to Hank Aaron, Marvin Hagler deaths. No evidence, PolitiFact says
The cause of Aaron’s death was ruled natural and not linked to the COVID-19 vaccine. No cause is identified for Hagler.

So if you get the vaccine and don't have covid but get sick at the time of the vaccine administration, it is ruled a natural death?

GTFOH X 2!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2021, 09:00:47 AM »
Just as an FYI, the CDC VAERS reporting system that tracks adverse effects from vaccination has as of most recent posted this:

"Over 145 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,509 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS."

2,500+ people have died following COVID vaccination. Could it be coincidence with no correlation? Sure, people die all the time for any reason. Do I think it's most likely as a direct result of vaccination? Yes. Can I prove it? No. Will the CDC show the evidence to suggest that there isn't correlation to justify cause? Nope.

It's a matter of the risk you're willing to take. If you're healthy with no major comorbidities, why not give your immune system a chance?

"1"

Just think that the first couple of months the rollout was to seniors over 80.  So 2500 deaths out of 10's of millions is pretty much on par with people that old.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2021, 09:01:14 AM »
I'm not a sexist, homophobe, racist, transphobe, anti-communist, a vaxxy-googoo, or anything else that the media can make up to label me in order to make me feel bad but I'm against this unproven vaccine.

Are we good, media? Pleeeeease John Stewart, don't mock me!! 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2021, 11:17:16 AM »
What kind of fucbio bullshit is this?  Give me scientific facts that an asymptomatic person who defeated the virus with a natural immune response is a threat to a person with a synthetic response!  GTFOH! 

Vaccine hesitancy is a major threat to a fully vaccinated adult population, and children and teens unable to be vaccinated adds to the overall population of unvaccinated individuals by summer. Despite a goal of having 200 million U.S. residents vaccinated in the next 25 days, President Joe Biden's administration is grappling with how to engage adults who are hesitant about or against vaccinations

"F" Off!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2021, 11:28:12 AM »
PAUL
2 minutes ago
If you get the covid now you deserve it.

People really think vaccines are cures.  Is it mixed messages in the media, miss information, or just cognitive dissonance?   

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2021, 11:29:55 AM »
The media shell game:

Everything is a conspiracy theory until it comes to fruition, then you are once again a conspiracy theorist because you still have questions about the thing you feared would happen and ended up happening.  :P

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2021, 11:30:43 AM »
What kind of fucbio bullshit is this?  Give me scientific facts that an asymptomatic person who defeated the virus with a natural immune response is a threat to a person with a synthetic response!  GTFOH! 

Vaccine hesitancy is a major threat to a fully vaccinated adult population, and children and teens unable to be vaccinated adds to the overall population of unvaccinated individuals by summer. Despite a goal of having 200 million U.S. residents vaccinated in the next 25 days, President Joe Biden's administration is grappling with how to engage adults who are hesitant about or against vaccinations

"F" Off!

This.

The people who are going along with this without question are just cowards who don’t wanna challenge what is obviously a lot of bullshit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2021, 11:38:18 AM »

If you drink or inject disinfectant, it could very well kill COVID and you. You are right of course, disinfectant will kill COVID safely on various surfaces. Hand sanitizers contain various types of disinfectants. I don't advise you lick it off your hands though....it might make you ill.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2021, 11:43:43 AM »
If you drink or inject disinfectant, it could very well kill COVID and you. You are right of course, disinfectant will kill COVID safely on various surfaces. Hand sanitizers contain various types of disinfectants. I don't advise you lick it off your hands though....it might make you ill.

Covid can kill you as well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2021, 11:49:18 AM »

"1"

Just curious, why do you think these 2,500+ people died as a direct result of any of the COVID vaccines? It is possible a few folks die as a result of getting vaccinated, for example if they are allergic to some ingredient and it causes them to go into anaphylactic shock and either epinephrine isn't available or it isn't effective.

I'd be willing to give my immune system a chance if the odds were better of not getting acutely ill from COVID should I contract it. I'm not someone who rushes to take medications, including over-the-counter meds and prescription pain killers. I had my first even flu shot last summer. On the other hand, because I'm prone to getting bacterial/bronchial pneumonia, I get a preventative pneumonia vaccination each year. It works. I have not had a bout of pneumonia or even a cold since.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2021, 12:01:09 PM »

But you’ll lick cum sauce off the heads of cocks.

Terrific.