Author Topic: Vitargo?  (Read 1168 times)

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
Vitargo?
« on: April 04, 2008, 10:07:22 PM »
Anyone tried Vitargo?  Charles Glass told me that many of the pros drink it post workout.  What's the difference between it and Waxy Maize? 

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: Vitargo?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 10:53:37 PM »
Anyone tried Vitargo?  Charles Glass told me that many of the pros drink it post workout.  What's the difference between it and Waxy Maize? 

Not much in stucture but waxy is about half the cost. One comes from wheat the other corn, not sure which comes from what

Vitargo is not really around anymore, at least I have not seen the product for months.....wait a minute, aren't you an industry expert? You should know all this stuff months ago?!?   :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »
you wont be seeing "vitargo" anymore...some kind of lawsuit involving art atwood..   

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 10:59:54 PM »
you wont be seeing "vitargo" anymore...some kind of lawsuit involving art atwood..   

Nope.

Art has nothing to do with it anymore, he does not ownt the rights any longer. Another group of business men have brought it back but only going thru GNC soon, if not already. This coming straight from a guy who is one of the partners.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 11:07:20 PM »
well idk all i know is that art atwood had something to do with it, and that vitargo wont be around anymore, at least not the vitargo of old

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 11:33:44 PM »
Vitargo=overated

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 07:11:37 AM »
wait a minute, aren't you an industry expert? You should know all this stuff months ago?!?
  I've been aware of it for years as Nutrex has sold it for a while in their creatine product but I never ended up trying it.  When I was at this year's Arnold Classic, I was told that the company Genr8 (www.genr-8.com) modified it and is now re-launching it but I don't understand how it differs from Waxy Maize that's all.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »
  I've been aware of it for years as Nutrex has sold it for a while in their creatine product but I never ended up trying it.  When I was at this year's Arnold Classic, I was told that the company Genr8 (www.genr-8.com) modified it and is now re-launching it but I don't understand how it differs from Waxy Maize that's all.

One comes from wheat the other corn, not sure which comes from what

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 12:03:05 PM »
Vitargo=overated

agreed.    I have done the grape juice w creatine for years....then switched to Vitargo CGL for a few months and really didn't notice a difference except in the wallett :(

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 08:14:16 AM »
I love Vitargo.  Work like a charm. Tired Waxy maize and to be honest find Vitargo to be the better of the two even though its more expensive.

What I like about Vitargo is the fact it has research and clinical trials backing it up where waxy maize has theory. There is so much money involved with it you’d think the company using waxy maize would fund it to prove it to be more efficient.  The only reason they use it is because its cheaper. Typical.  They charge the same amount for a product the cost half and has nothing backing it up. I don’t see Vitargo disappearing it has a huge following world wide. The reason you here Pro’s using it a lot it because it work great with slin , you can take in a lot of Vitargo with out it upsetting you stomach. For example I can consume 80g – 120g Vitargo post training and eat a solid 1 hour later with ease. If I have that much glucose I want to hurl and not eat anything.  Makes me a lot fuller and pumped.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »
yes honestly, whn my tub of waxy maize runs ou im not buying ANY MORE..ITS TO EXPENSIVE AND I DONT SEE ANY REAL DIFFERENCES WITH IT...I THINK ILL JUST BUY BIG BAQS OF SOUR SKITTLES AND BRING A HANDFUL OF THEM WITH ME TO THE GYM.   ;D ;D its been forever since ive had any candy...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 08:20:47 AM »
yes honestly, whn my tub of waxy maize runs ou im not buying ANY MORE..ITS TO EXPENSIVE AND I DONT SEE ANY REAL DIFFERENCES WITH IT...I THINK ILL JUST BUY BIG BAQS OF SOUR SKITTLES AND BRING A HANDFUL OF THEM WITH ME TO THE GYM.   ;D ;D its been forever since ive had any candy...
I use sweet tarts pwo occasionally.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 08:43:48 AM »

exactly, way to expensive.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 12:31:11 PM »
daily skittles...even when im dieting...mmmmhhhh.,....   soudns delicicous!  ;D