Author Topic: $500 CHALLENGE TO SHAWN RAY!  (Read 42250 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: $500 CHALLENGE TO SHAWN RAY!
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2006, 03:58:23 AM »
toothpick arms? your hooves bigger then?

Monster Triceps - Who?

Shahriar?

Not in that pic at least.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2006, 04:00:12 AM »
what mr o is dying?

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2006, 05:24:22 AM »
..I'd like to know which pro fell for a prostitute....reminds me of the Saigon whore that bit my nose off!

Seriously, this is a great bet.  My money is on King, and I really hope he pulls it off.  It's been a while since he's competed so he has that on his side.  New York crowd also benefits him.  And if he NAILS his conditioning, he can beat Johnny O and a bunch of the other guys as well.  Whether he can beat Darrem, well....I'm not sure.  Darrem always comes prepared, ALWAYS...so he's top 3, if not number 1.

Can't wait to see the outcome, but if Shawn loses that'll be a big blow to the ego.  Not only that, but if Shawn WINS then he'll have props for some time to come.

But the REAL question is this:

WHO IS the pro that fell for the prostitute?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2006, 05:45:19 AM »
This is a good thread! Hope to have more bets like this in the future  :D
Z

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2006, 08:39:27 AM »
Kamali's resume:  a blank piece of paper.  ;D
I'm gonna buy Tamali's Outfit and Put it on my Wall of Shame! ;D

LMAO

You guys are killing me here.  ;D

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2006, 09:19:33 AM »
I'm gonna buy Tamali's Outfit and Put it on my Wall of Shame! ;D

Right under Sasha :-X
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2006, 09:44:41 AM »

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2006, 09:55:36 AM »
Cool, I am down with the money going to Charity and since I already have the Golf CHOC Invitational, we can donate the Losers money to that cause.
Last year the BBing & Fitness Industry Donated $30,000.00 to CHOC this year we hope to double it at $60,000.00 and Disgusted's $500.00 is a start in the right direction!
Ron, can take the Pics in the lobby of the show, a Thread will be created here on Get Big with the Official Apology and Aknowledgement Letter of why Tamali deserved to crack the top 5 or as usual blew it due to Water Retention for the 5th time in 5 YEARS!
Either way, Ron your $100.00 plus Big D's $500.00 will benefit a child who cannot otherswise help himself and I am not talking about the Kid in Kamali!
AFTER the King was Born..................
Peace,
S. Ray

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2006, 09:56:24 AM »
Daddy Popped a Bottle in his mouth! :o

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2006, 09:58:55 AM »
HAHAHA

well done shawn ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2006, 10:12:52 AM »

Interesting --- CHOC (Children's Hospital of Orange County) benefits on whether King Kamali makes the top 5 or not.... at least it is a good cause...

King, don't let me down...

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2006, 10:19:05 AM »
Shawn Ray's Pro Fitness CHOC Golf Invitational will be held Friday July 14th, 2006 at Black Gold Golf Course in Yorba Linda, Ca.
A list of Pro BBers and Fitness Women will be relased after the Arnold Classic!
There will be spots open for Fans to come out and play with the Pro's, as well as Tax Deductable Contibutions to the Charity Fund Raiser.
Anyone interested in joining in the fun and sun in Southern California send me an email and I will get you the Registration information ASAP!

Sugarshawnray@aol.com

Peace,
S. Ray

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2006, 10:20:38 AM »

I wouldn't mind putting some money on it, or at least putting the wager on my website for plenty of fans to see.

Try to look at it like this Shawn: a lot of King's shit talking stemmed from wanting to get noticed and trying to emulate others who did it (successfully) like you and Arnold.

The difference being that Arnold was entertaining and you always had long sound bytes but the distinct advantage of having the correct point of view.  King just came across as a dick when he talked smack.  But I think it's safe to say he is or at least was a pretty insecure person.  Did you see the Battle for the Olympia 2002?  The way he ranted about some of the geeks here on getbig really highlighted his insecurities.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2006, 10:21:22 AM »
exactly how much of that 500 dollars will make it into the childrens hospitals hands?  winner of bet should pick charity
its comin today

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2006, 10:24:21 AM »
I just did.
This is a Charity for donation from our industry which being on this forum makes Disgusted and me Fraternity Brothers.
No problem here.
As a matter of fact he should have to come Play in the event as well if he loses and I should have to bring him to the Colorado Pro Show if I lose.
What say you Mr.?

Peace,
S. Ray

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2006, 10:45:15 AM »
I just did.
This is a Charity for donation from our industry which being on this forum makes Disgusted and me Fraternity Brothers.
No problem here.
As a matter of fact he should have to come Play in the event as well if he loses and I should have to bring him to the Colorado Pro Show if I lose.
What say you Mr.?
Peace,
S. Ray

It's all good with me. I've never played golf but don't think that I will have to. Hey Shawn, all expenses paid to your show right?  ;D I KNOW what King's bringin so I'm lookin forward to this. The charity thing is a great idea.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2006, 12:04:16 PM »
I hope that there's a double serving of Nitro Tech in that bottle....he needs it ;D
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Stavios

« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2006, 03:32:43 PM »
Funny that a guy who have not even placed in the top 10 at the O call himself "King"  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2006, 06:06:19 PM »
I don't know about bets, Shawn and I'm not sure if Disgusted will put down the 500.00,  but I'll call you on out modest $100 dollars that Kamali does place in the Top 5 and that's a real bet.  I honestly don't think Kamali can screw this up seeing that the show is in his own backyard and that the field of competitors is weak.  As long as the money is going to a good cause at the end if I lose, that's cool with me.

I trust that Ron can hold the money up via paypal, send the invoice receipt to order@caliberfitness.com in care of Caliber Fitness Solutions.

A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2006, 06:09:05 PM »
I don't know about bets, Shawn and I'm not sure if Disgusted will put down the 500.00,  but I'll call you on out modest $100 dollars that Kamali does place in the Top 5 and that's a real bet.  I honestly don't think Kamali can screw this up seeing that the show is in his own backyard and that the field of competitors is weak.  As long as the money is going to a good cause at the end if I lose, that's cool with me.
I trust that Ron can hold the money up via paypal, send the invoice receipt to order@caliberfitness.com in care of Caliber Fitness Solutions.
Hi Vince, mind your own F^&CKING  business. Have a nice day  ;D  (better?)  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2006, 06:15:03 PM »
Hi Vince, mind your own  :-* business. Have a nice day  ;D
Put your money where your mouth is, Don't start a thread if you don't mean business about putting down the money.

Let Ron collect the money via paypal right now and hold it until otherwise right now.  That way, there isn't any punking out at the last minute.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2006, 06:35:28 PM »
Uhhhh... Vince, Disgusted and Shawn made a bet with each other. They're both cool with it... I'm not sure where the need to satisfy you fits into the equation.  ::)

This is the 4th post in the past few months where someone has made a bet against a pro and backed out up here so I think anyone should be skeptical.  You don't go to a race track or Las Vegas and pay AFTER you place a wager, you put the money down BEFORE.  Even a nose picking pervert like yourself can agree.

Let the money be held in a pot.  That way everyone knows its the Real Deal.

A

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2006, 07:54:26 PM »
Knowing how cheap the NY Pro show is, if King places 5th, Disgusted will win more money than King!! Imagine, winning more than a pro bodybuilder without having to take the drugs, eat the crap, lift the weights, do the cardio, forgo the pizza, and make really disgusting farts.

Special "Dutch Oven" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2006, 11:41:25 AM »
Why is this old skinny-fat bastich on here talking sh*t about bodybuilders half his age?  ???

That would make him like 22! STFU worm boy.

P.S This deleted once. Whats up with the double standard?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2006, 12:52:06 PM »
What career? ::)

HA HA HA! That picture always cracks me up ;D! I wonder when you will stop posting it. I mean, it gets tiresome, after having done it three thousand times... ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE