Author Topic: RG III vs Andy Luck  (Read 2629 times)

The U

• Getbig II
Re: RG III vs Andy Luck
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 11:33:42 AM »
pro muscle? Yea I grew up and still live in new york but I went there for four years of college. I actually loved it since I was tired of city life. I wouldn't have like living in the actual state but the university was amazing...but yea I just couldn't get into blue hen football. I went to maybe 7 games total in 4 years but rarely stayed until the end. My friends never really wanted to either. I hated standing the whole game and being drunk and not able to move. The tailgating was awesome though...I go to dewey every year for memorial day weekend and sometimes one other time. best fucking beachtown ever

Good ole DB.........my second home.  Thunderdome/Trenbolona Beach Party 2012............Dewey Beach and/or Seacrets OC MD. 

You pick

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 11:34:21 AM »

Luck I think will be great but he will be stuck behind peyton manning for 3-4 years probably

A lot of talk about the Colts not picking up Peyton's 28 million dollar option and just letting him walk. Peyton may be one hit away from never playing again. That is if he can even get back on the field. Peyton is an unbelievable QB but if I'm the Colts, I wouldn't risk it. Grab Luck and start the rebuilding process.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 11:39:59 AM »
Hopes are high on the kid after everyone watched what Cam Newton did this year.

Meanwhile.......forgetti ng about the fact that he could be another Vince Young.  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 11:48:38 AM »
Good ole DB.........my second home.  Thunderdome/Trenbolona Beach Party 2012............Dewey Beach and/or Seacrets OC MD.  

You pick

yes this will be my first summer on HGH too. Now my physique will really stand out. I was 7 weeks on trenbolona last year at 50mg ed but was holding more water than i wanted due to all the high sodium foods and alcohol i was having there. Seacrets is awesome. I love northbeach during the day and the rudder at night. I like jam session too even though the line is out the ass. Too bad we have to wait so dam long for that

The U

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 11:53:16 AM »
yes this will be my first summer on HGH too. Now my physique will really stand out. I was 7 weeks on trenbolona last year at 50mg ed but was holding more water than i wanted due to all the high sodium foods and alcohol i was having there. Seacrets is awesome. I love northbeach during the day and the rudder at night. I like jam session too even though the line is out the ass. Too bad we have to wait so dam long for that

You know what's funny...........when I first started doing male beauty pageants (bodybuilding shows) I would only do shows in the middle to late Summer.  Clearly so I could attempt to wreck vagina with epic leans in Dewey all Summer long.   

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2012, 12:34:41 PM »
You know what's funny...........when I first started doing male beauty pageants (bodybuilding shows) I would only do shows in the middle to late Summer.  Clearly so I could attempt to wreck vagina with epic leans in Dewey all Summer long.   

don't be a dumbass. getting tons of pussy is dewey is far more important than winning a trophy in a male beauty pageant

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2012, 02:12:41 PM »
A lot of talk about the Colts not picking up Peyton's 28 million dollar option and just letting him walk. Peyton may be one hit away from never playing again. That is if he can even get back on the field. Peyton is an unbelievable QB but if I'm the Colts, I wouldn't risk it. Grab Luck and start the rebuilding process.

If that really is the case he needs to put his health before everything and step off the field like Troy Aikman did with all his concussion issues.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2012, 03:06:45 PM »
Meanwhile.......forgetting about the fact that he could be another Vince Young.  ;D
I throws the ball far too well to end up like Vince Young.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2012, 03:23:32 PM »

The word from the smarter ESPN guys is that Peyton isn't going to offer to modify the terms of his current agreement, as that's his leverage right now.  It may suck when it happens, but the Colts are going to cut Peyton instead of paying him the $28 million bonus in March. 

At that point, he becomes a free agent and assuming he passes the physical, he's going to be offered a huge, 3-year deal by a team like Washington. 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2012, 03:27:33 PM »
RG3 is a better version of Michael Vick with a better arm, if he has even half a brain to grasp a playbook he SHOULD BE the better of the two, Luck really impressed me agaist OK State though.

Luck would have been taken 1st LAST YEAR over CAM Newton.

DAve, OSU has one of the worse defenses in NCAA lol doesnt take much to look good against them

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2012, 03:33:53 PM »
The word from the smarter ESPN guys is that Peyton isn't going to offer to modify the terms of his current agreement, as that's his leverage right now.  It may suck when it happens, but the Colts are going to cut Peyton instead of paying him the $28 million bonus in March. 

At that point, he becomes a free agent and assuming he passes the physical, he's going to be offered a huge, 3-year deal by a team like Washington. 

The fact any player is due a $28 million bonus shows you how out of control athlete salaries have become.  Just sickening.  No player in any sport is worth that much money.  Most of these athletes should be getting $100K max to play a sport and they should be supplementing their income with sponsorships.  NO athlete should be making millions in salary.  none.  Such bullshit.  I work in a typical fortune 500 company.  We have one developer who is critical to a product that makes $200 million per year, just one product of many and he gets about $120k per year.  This product helps companies save billions of dollars combined a year.  The impact of this product is felt across more of the general population that what a football team can.  so how an athlete gets paid more is just a farce.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2012, 04:08:27 PM »
Bingo.  Teams get enamoured with the best QB in college but don't think how he would work in their system.  David Carr shouldn't have been a bust but was not given the chance.  Flacco sucks donkey nuts as a QB but has good record due to his team and system he is in. Drew Brees was ok in San Diego, but then Payton builds a total run and gun system and Brees turns into Marino.

Remember Akili Smith.  Shit.

Dude, wtf?  Flacco isn't garbage, he has more wins in his first 4 years than any QB.  And don't give me the bullshit about him having a great defense, becasue Boller, or none of those other scrubs took Baltimore to the playoffs four years in a row.  The second part that I highlighted, was becasue once Brees got away from Cam Cameron, he flourished, as will Flacco when they dump Cam this offseason and hire a real OC.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2012, 04:09:16 PM »
hes a hall of famer, he needs to walk away now.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2012, 04:24:48 PM »

Colts are cleaning house today. The Polians were let go. Looks like they're setting the stage to let Peyton walk. I think the stars are lining up for him to go to New York(Jets) and play in the same stadium as his brother. The NFL would love the fact that Peyton would be in Tom Brady's division while they both near the end of their careers. The marking/endorsement ideas would  be endless.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
The Colts should just trade the #1 overall pick...they'd get a Kings ransom for it...and compete for a SB while Peyton still has a few good years left....let some 2nd round QB learn under Peyton.

As for RG3?  Great skillset, but this is what I see happening to him sooner than later, lol....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2012, 05:07:44 PM »
Got to go with luck. Too bad is going to the colts.
A