Author Topic: Trump flips on amnesty- "The good ones can stay" - Enforce obama laws better  (Read 8163 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
It's a misdemeanor to be here illegally.  Trump will not deport them.

He will only deport felony illegals.  Those who live here illegally AND decide to rape/murder, they have to go.

If their only crime is shitting on the us border & constitution... he'll let them stay
Please post a video clip or twitter post or whatever where Trump specifically says this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Please post a video clip or twitter post or whatever where Trump specifically says this.

did you see him on oreilly?   The 11 million can stay unless they committed a felony.  If you're serious, I'll pull it up.   He's kicking out the felons, and the ones whose only crime is misdemeanor 'being an illegal', they get to stay. 

I thought everyone knew by now.

Trump struck a starkly different tone during an interview with Bill O'Reilly of Fox News that aired on Monday night. Trump said he would separate the country's undocumented immigrants into two groups: The "bad ones" who would be kicked out of the country as soon as he takes office and "everybody else" who would go through the same process that the Obama Administration is currently using.

"The first thing we're going to do if and when I win is we're going to get rid of all of the bad ones," Trump said. "We've got gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country. We're going to get them out, and the police know who they are. They're known by law enforcement who they are. We don't do anything. They go around killing people and hurting people and they're going to be out of this country so fast your head will spin. We have existing laws that allow you to do that."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
TONIGHT on Bill OReilly.   Trump no longer wants detention centers.  He will not deport 11 million after all.
He wants to enforce Obama's laws.  He will only deport violent criminals and terrorists.
Trump says Obama is the worst president ever. Then adopts his policies. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/23/trumps-new-immigration-plan-do-what-obama-is-doing-but-with-a-lot-more-energy/

Trump’s new immigration plan: Do what Obama is doing but ‘with a lot more energy’

After spending a few days reflecting on his immigration stances and consulting with Hispanic supporters, Donald Trump on Monday detailed how he would deal with the millions of immigrants illegally living in the United States: Enforce laws that are already on the books and continue to do what President Obama is doing, although "perhaps with a lot more energy."

This strategy marks a sudden change for the Republican nominee, who has presented himself as a politically incorrect outsider who is not afraid to take extreme measures to combat illegal immigration, such as deporting 11 million people or constructing a massive wall along the southern border. For more than a year, Trump insisted that all illegal immigrants "have got to go" and that he would create a "deportation force" to carry out the task.

Trump struck a starkly different tone during an interview with Bill O'Reilly of Fox News that aired on Monday night. Trump said he would separate the country's undocumented immigrants into two groups: The "bad ones" who would be kicked out of the country as soon as he takes office and "everybody else" who would go through the same process that the Obama Administration is currently using.

"The first thing we're going to do if and when I win is we're going to get rid of all of the bad ones," Trump said. "We've got gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country. We're going to get them out, and the police know who they are. They're known by law enforcement who they are. We don't do anything. They go around killing people and hurting people and they're going to be out of this country so fast your head will spin. We have existing laws that allow you to do that."

Like the true spin artist you are, the title of the thread reads "Enforce Obama Laws Better". What Obama laws? Pretty sure Trumps talking about clamping down and enforcing the existing laws that the left seem to think they're above. What did I miss here??

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Pretty sure Trumps talking about clamping down and enforcing the existing laws

Correct.   He just wants to keep the status quo.  NO MASS DEPORTATIONS OF THE 11 MILLION - LIKE HE PROMISED!

https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71/videos/10154432792436171/

hahaha INFOWARS!   You CTers!!!!!!  hahahaha love it.  You know how many 911 articles this paul j wilson has put out?  bwahahahaha!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Correct.   He just wants to keep the status quo.  NO MASS DEPORTATIONS OF THE 11 MILLION - LIKE HE PROMISED!

hahaha INFOWARS!   You CTers!!!!!!  hahahaha love it.  You know how many 911 articles this paul j wilson has put out?  bwahahahaha!

240, that's a nervous laugh. All this week you've been getting your ass handed to you royally. If this is the best you've got maybe you should concentrate on something else like maybe training.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240, that's a nervous laugh. All this week you've been getting your ass handed to you royally. If this is the best you've got maybe you should concentrate on something else like maybe training.

Trump flip flopped.  He punked his base.  He's letting 11 million illegals stay, many of them in your state. 

They'll be driving without insurance, clogging up hospitals, committing crimes, in YOUR state Coach.   Doesn't that bother you? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Trump flip flopped.  He punked his base.  He's letting 11 million illegals stay, many of them in your state. 

They'll be driving without insurance, clogging up hospitals, committing crimes, in YOUR state Coach.   Doesn't that bother you? 

I have six guns. Let'm stay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I have six guns. Let'm stay.

youve admitted you dont carry your guns, and you live in an anti-gun state with a dem prick governor. 

and your guns can't help when they hit and run you, raise prices, ruin healthcare.

Let'm stay.

This is the most unamerican thing I've ever seen you type.  Read that aloud, over and over.  What the heck.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Let'm stay.

Let the illegals stay?   

Geez, WTF are your principles?   You're a conservative, huh?   

But overnight, you can magically just "let em stay"?    What gives, coach.  Looks like your principles are about an inch deep, huh? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I wonder what Coach is going to say when Donald "pivots" on gun control and abortion.
also let's not forget he has already "pivoted" on Muslims. 

Honestly Donald now has a typical Democrat party platform.. great job on being a double agent.

You're right.  First, it was zero muslims allowed in.  "I, donald J trump..."
And then he walked it back.

Then, it was "I will deport 11 million illegals".
And he walked it back.

Muslims + deporting the illegals were the top 2 reasons repubs loved Trump.   And you're correct - what happens when he "softens" his position on guns, abortion, cap n trade, or anything else?

I get it tho, Coach wants to talk about hilary.  Can't blame him -trump is an absolute train wreck who just punked his base on Muslims AND deportation. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I feel awful for her trying to defend Trump.   When shown over and over his flipflops and the illegality of his desires... lol...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
the die hard supporters may accept anything

even if that means obeying obamas immigration laws and policies

the nominee has abandoned by base, basically the final nail in the coffin

christmas came early for the dems
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump has now flipped on banning muslims from entry AND deporting 11 million lawbreakers.   

Swinging left on lots of things.  I wonder what's next?  His energy adviser was in favor of cap/trade... I bet Trump jumps on that next too.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
I was gonna say he may have to tone down the climate change denialism

"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I was gonna say he may have to tone down the climate change denialism

He chose a man to be his energy advisor.

This man has said companies should have to pay a tax.

Tough for trump to deny he's for cap and trade when he hires a top energy advisor who is. 

Every day, more repubs are learning their beloved trump is a liberal. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
the immigration betrayal is starting to set in. Coulter freaking out.

I think it was too shocking to believe initially. Hence the denials.

It's gonna take a few more days to understand the real effect.

sad

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
no wall

no deportation force

no tooth fairy

no unicorns

no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

this fairytale ends badly, consider yourself warned
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
In her book, Ms. Coulter writes that the only unforgivable sin Mr. Trump could commit would be to shift on immigration.

Watching as Mr. Trump appeared to do just that, Ms. Coulter erupted in a series of Twitter messages. “It’s not ‘amnesty.’ It’s ‘comprehensive immigration reform’!!!! Trump: ‘they have to pay taxes, there’s no amnesty,’” she wrote in one post.

(On his daily radio show, the conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh choked over his laughter at Ms. Coulter’s expense, noting the timing of what he called Mr. Trump’s “near flip-flop” on immigration. “Poor Ann!” he said. Ms. Coulter did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/26/us/politics/donald-trump-immigration.html
"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

:D
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
GOP in total disarray now.  Rush shitting on ann coulter because, well, she's actually acting like a conservative.

Hannity was bending over backwards, justifying these Trump flipflops today.  Totally in the tank for him.

And the shithead libs on getbig told you this would happen.  They told you trump wasn't a conservative, and just wanted to steal the nomination so it'd be 2 liberals running against each other.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
apparently he hasn't changed his position

he's just changing "the words"

:D
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Another change for Trump....

The illegals can stay, he won't deport them BUT they cannot become legalized either.  They get to live in a sorta-state of existence, where they can't pay taxes or contribute to social security.

Donald Trump on Thursday ruled out supporting a pathway to legal status for undocumented immigrants, but declined to say if he still supports deporting everyone in the U.S. illegally. "There's no path to legalization unless they leave the country," Trump told CNN's Anderson Cooper following an event in Manchester, N.H.