Author Topic: Hiroshima,...today is the day.  (Read 478 times)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Hiroshima,...today is the day.
« on: August 06, 2009, 01:18:18 AM »
August 6, 1945.   
While it is sad it had to come to this, a conventional invasion would have been grueling and just as cruel.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: Hiroshima,...today is the day.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 01:35:08 AM »
It is interesting how many people "guessed right" about the Manhattan Project.  Sometimes people noticed that scientists were "disappearing",...others noticed that all references to nuclear physics vanished from the popular literature/media,...and sometimes it was just a bizzare coincidence.

Here is a government film made at the Warner Brothers studio a year before Hiroshima,...1:25...

"I know what did it,...what made the big hole,...I seen it with my own eyes!!!"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 06:34:01 AM »
A year or so ago, they had a special on tv where they were interviewing the sole survivor of BOTH of the bombings.  Yeah, the dude was in the city when the first one was dropped.  Survived it, arrived in the next city later just when they dropped the big one on it too.

During the first bombing, he said he had Polaroid photos in his front shirt pocket and the blast actually transfered the images through the shirt to his skin.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 09:13:03 PM »
While it is sad it had to come to this, a conventional invasion would have been grueling and just as cruel.

Actually it would have been MORE cruel. Far more Japanese would have died. And a lot of Americans, either you or possibly someone you know, would not be alive today.

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 11:48:28 AM »
About 2,000 American Citizens were killed in the bombing of Hiroshima
 And several hundred unidentified allied POWs were killed as well.