Author Topic: Another Republican Scumbag being investigated by the Feds  (Read 10759 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Re: Another Republican Scumbag being investigated by the Feds
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2021, 06:46:01 PM »
Dem hit job. It’s their MO. Amazing no one brings up Epstein or Maxwell anymore and Biden opens borders to purposely let in child trafficking without doing anything. Cannot wait for this revolution.

Liberals have ALWAYS been the party of pedo’s

Joe Biden raped Tara Reade.

Hunter Biden was fucking his brother’s widow and knocked up a DC hooker while he was doing it.

The Matt Gaetz red herring is to keep attention off of the Hunter Biden laptop story, the Biden administration complete failure at the southern border, the fake Infrastructure spending package, and the Biden administration trying to overturn the 2nd Amendment.

But as long as liberals get their news from Stelter, Lemon, Madcow, Acosta, and The View, they will remain retarded.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2021, 06:52:34 PM »
Joe Biden raped Tara Reade.

Hunter Biden was fucking his brother’s widow and knocked up a DC hooker while he was doing it.

The Matt Gaetz red herring is to keep attention off of the Hunter Biden laptop story, the Biden administration complete failure at the southern border, the fake Infrastructure spending package, and the Biden administration trying to overturn the 2nd Amendment.

But as long as liberals get their news from Stelter, Lemon, Madcow, Acosta, and The View, they will remain retarded.

Why would Bill Barr create a red herring to keep attention off of Hunter Biden

What's in it for him?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2021, 06:18:41 PM »
Dem hit job. It’s their MO. Amazing no one brings up Epstein or Maxwell anymore and Biden opens borders to purposely let in child trafficking without doing anything. Cannot wait for this revolution.

Liberals have ALWAYS been the party of pedo’s

Hey Phony Coach

Why did you run away from this thread

Is it because you couldn't figure out a way to explain why Trumps AG and lifelong Republican- Fat Billy Barr would initiate a "dem hit job" on fellow douchebag Republican Matt Gaetz

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2021, 06:39:44 PM »
Hey Phony Coach

Why did you run away from this thread

Is it because you couldn't figure out a way to explain why Trumps AG and lifelong Republican- Fat Billy Barr would initiate a "dem hit job" on fellow douchebag Republican Matt Gaetz

Hey fuckwit! I bet you think this is yet another "glitch in the Gaytrix", huh?  You pathetic anal ostrich.  This is not the real world, buckwheat. 

I bet your mother feeeeeeeeeeeels your a real peach...of shit.  Think about that you mentally inept dung beetle.  You're a real peach of shit.  A peach of crap.  Get it?  Got it? Good!

Oh how it must ache to be so easily put-upon by someone with an IQ of 80.  Just imagine for a moment (as I so often reflect myself) how much worse it would be for you and your cronies if I had not had my skull caved in twice during my childhood. Your pathetic typing reminds me of them.  Your kind calls anyone that disagrees with your tepid morals a "bully".  I know what it is to be "bullied", beaten and left for dead and I can tell you, words may "hurted you" but they don't have shit on a baseball bat or a 2 X 4 and I have the scars and dents in my head to prove it.  And the memory of my own mother's tears. 

You traitorous anti-American, DEF2YT morally indigent hobo.

I loathe creatures such as you.  This is NOT the real world, boy.

You and your fetid friends deserve Hades.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2021, 06:51:53 PM »
Hey fuckwit! I bet you think this is yet another "glitch in the Gaytrix", huh?  You pathetic anal ostrich.  This is not the real world, buckwheat. 

I bet your mother feeeeeeeeeeeels your a real peach...of shit.  Think about that you mentally inept dung beetle.  You're a real peach of shit.  A peach of crap.  Get it?  Got it? Good!

Oh how it must ache to be so easily put-upon by someone with an IQ of 80.  Just imagine for a moment (as I so often reflect myself) how much worse it would be for you and your cronies if I had not had my skull caved in twice during my childhood. Your pathetic typing reminds me of them.  Your kind calls anyone that disagrees with your tepid morals a "bully".  I know what it is to be "bullied", beaten and left for dead and I can tell you, words may "hurted you" but they don't have shit on a baseball bat or a 2 X 4 and I have the scars and dents in my head to prove it.  And the memory of my own mother's tears. 

You traitorous anti-American, DEF2YT morally indigent hobo.

I loathe creatures such as you.  This is NOT the real world, boy.

You and your fetid friends deserve Hades.

damn dude - off your meds again?

do you think you'll every figure out the difference between your and you're or is that one of the many things that hamper you mentally as you've admitted (and of course is totally obvious)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2021, 07:02:16 PM »
damn dude - off your meds again?

do you think you'll every figure out the difference between your and you're or is that one of the many things that hamper you mentally as you've admitted (and of course is totally obvious)

I sometimes make mistakes in my writing but that is to be expected from me and I try correct them as best I can.  To be honest my mistakes pale when compared to the one your parents created...

Barrel boy.

This is not the real world but neither are you Neo.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2021, 07:07:24 PM »
I sometimes make mistakes in my writing but that is to be expected from me and I try correct them as best I can.  To be honest my mistakes pale when compared to the one your parents created...

Barrel boy.

This is not the real world but neither are you Neo.

Is that fact that you're a life long loser who sees almost everyone doing better in life than you what is making you so angry?

I know you used to be a fundie and now you hate Jesus...is that part of it too?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2021, 07:14:00 PM »
Is that fact that you're a life long loser who sees almost everyone doing better in life than you what is making you so angry?

I know you used to be a fundie and now you hate Jesus...is that part of it too?

This is not an "argument" you can win for you are poorly equipped to debate even such as I. I no longer believe but I can say that I hope there is a Hell for you and your kind.  If I am there, it will only be to torment you for eternity, LOL!

You are a witless buffoon, LOL!  Barrel boy, indeed.  You're impotent.  This is not even a challenge for me, LOL!  You would be better served looking in a mirror and taunting your image.    But then you would probably start throwing your own poop at your reflection. LOL!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2021, 07:19:35 PM »
This is not an "argument" you can win for you are poorly equipped to debate even such as I. I no longer believe but I can say that I hope there is a Hell for you and your kind.  If I am there, it will only be to torment you for eternity, LOL!

You are a witless buffoon, LOL!  Barrel boy, indeed.  You're impotent.  This is not even a challenge for me, LOL!  You would be better served looking in a mirror and taunting your image.    But then you would probably start throwing your own poop at your reflection. LOL!

your alter ego on the G&O board just said that I'm better built and better looking than you

have you met that guy ?

BTW - do you think the phony "coach" will ever come back to this thread and explain why life long Republican Billy Barr decided to do a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2021, 12:02:34 AM »
I have no idea if or why it is buried because I don't know what case you are referencing to.

Some pedophiles are Democrats. Just as many Republicans are pedophiles. An individual, David Thorstad, a communist and not a Democrat founded NAMBLA. 

Is Matt Gaetz a Democrat? Is Joel Greenberg a Democrat? Was Idaho: Rep. Brandon Hixon, a Democrat? Have you read about Ohio: Rep. Wes Goodman, Republican?  Oklahoma: Sen. Ralph Shortey, Republican, resigned in March 2017 and later pleaded guilty to a federal charge of child sex trafficking after being accused of hiring a 17-year-old boy for sex. Rhode Island: Sen. Nicholas Kettle, R, resigned Feb. 22, 2018, after he was charged the previous week with extorting a male page for sex. South Dakota: Rep. Mathew Wollmann, R, resigned in January 2017 after admitting to sexual contact with two interns. Washington: Rep. Matt Manweller, R, resigned effective Jan. 14, 2019, after allegations of a relationship with a former high school student. Jerry Sandusky, Penn State coach convicted of 45 counts of child molestation is a Republican.

Tell me Joe, do you think your trolling warrants a response? I don't.

Once again, Coach ignores what doesn't jive with his agenda....no response Coach?....not surprised.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2021, 09:51:44 AM »
your alter ego on the G&O board just said that I'm better built and better looking than you

have you met that guy ?

BTW - do you think the phony "coach" will ever come back to this thread and explain why life long Republican Billy Barr decided to do a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz ?

Ok, one more time.  I’ll face to face debate you on any subject you want related to this and last administration, hell, we can even go back to Obama’s administration if you want live on here for $$$.

As for Barr, doesn’t make a damn bit of difference if he’s a Republican or Democrat. If an allegation Is made by a house member it’s the AG’s obligation to look into it. Barr resigned (as expected) right before Trump left office. It’s up to the incoming AG to keep it open. Remind me again when this was made public....thought so. CNN has been caught lying and is still lying about this (see my post on the G&O) and of course the state ran media you follow and cite all the time just follow their leads.

Gaetz is outspoken gets too close to the Truth when it comes to members of Congress so they want him silenced. It’s their MO, they can’t debate or refute anything. Period

There’s your question answered. Now, if you’re even remotely capable, answer mine. Also, don’t think for one minute I’m not going to hit you with policy questions by this 100% inept Administration

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2021, 12:28:26 PM »

have you met that guy ?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHA.  This is funny because it is completely true.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2021, 12:41:25 PM »
Once again, Coach ignores what doesn't jive with his agenda....no response Coach?....not surprised.

Backstabber, I’ve answered enough of your questions. But maybe you can answer the same ones I’ve asked Strawman and Lurker.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2021, 01:15:15 PM »
Backstabber, I’ve answered enough of your questions. But maybe you can answer the same ones I’ve asked Strawman and Lurker.

We've answered.  More than once.  How about you answer ours for a change?

"WAITING... STILL WAITING"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2021, 03:44:02 PM »
Ok, one more time.  I’ll face to face debate you on any subject you want related to this and last administration, hell, we can even go back to Obama’s administration if you want live on here for $$$.

As for Barr, doesn’t make a damn bit of difference if he’s a Republican or Democrat. If an allegation Is made by a house member it’s the AG’s obligation to look into it. Barr resigned (as expected) right before Trump left office. It’s up to the incoming AG to keep it open. Remind me again when this was made public....thought so. CNN has been caught lying and is still lying about this (see my post on the G&O) and of course the state ran media you follow and cite all the time just follow their leads.

Gaetz is outspoken gets too close to the Truth when it comes to members of Congress so they want him silenced. It’s their MO, they can’t debate or refute anything. Period

There’s your question answered. Now, if you’re even remotely capable, answer mine. Also, don’t think for one minute I’m not going to hit you with policy questions by this 100% inept Administration

I'm constantly amazed about how uninformed (and just plain fucking stupid) you are.  You're the classic Dunning-Krueger dipshit.

The  investigation into Gaetz didn't start due to an "allegation by a House member"
It started as an direct result of the investigation into Gaetz's buddy Joel Greenberg who has now been federally indicted on 33 counts, including sex trafficking crimes involving a 17-year-old.  That's how the investigation in to Gaetz got started you fucking moron.

Why the fuck would Bidens AG throw out an investigations just because they started under Barr. 
That's not how the justice department work you fucking moron. 

Do you want Bidens AG to throw out the Hunter Biden investigation just because it was started under Barr
I'm guessing your answer would be no and Biden said he wouldn't interfere with it either....because POTUS is not supposed to interfere with Justice....again, you fucking moron

In the words of John Boehner to Ted Cruz....Go Fuck Yourself !!

BTW - Barr resigned because he didn't want to get involved in THE TRAITORS multiple attempts (and likely crimes) at defrauding the voters and interfering with election officials....you fucking moron.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2021, 04:08:24 PM »

Namecaller ;D, I was not aware of you answering any of my questions. Would the questions you've asked Strawman and Lurker be the same ones you've asked those Democratic politicians say you know? Are you sure no one is answering your questions or is it just that you don't agree with their answers? Here's the thing, if you ask enough folks your questions, eventually someone is bound to give you the answers you seek. Whether they will be truthful and accurate answers is another story altogether. Keep in mind there can be more than one correct answer to a question. The answers are not all black or all white. But, I suspect that you'd prefer if they were. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2021, 05:24:27 PM »
I'm constantly amazed about how uninformed (and just plain fucking stupid) you are.  You're the classic Dunning-Krueger dipshit.

The  investigation into Gaetz didn't start due to an "allegation by a House member"
It started as an direct result of the investigation into Gaetz's buddy Joel Greenberg who has now been federally indicted on 33 counts, including sex trafficking crimes involving a 17-year-old.  That's how the investigation in to Gaetz got started you fucking moron.

Why the fuck would Bidens AG throw out an investigations just because they started under Barr. 
That's not how the justice department work you fucking moron. 

Do you want Bidens AG to throw out the Hunter Biden investigation just because it was started under Barr
I'm guessing your answer would be no and Biden said he wouldn't interfere with it either....because POTUS is not supposed to interfere with Justice....again, you fucking moron

In the words of John Boehner to Ted Cruz....Go Fuck Yourself !!

BTW - Barr resigned because he didn't want to get involved in THE TRAITORS multiple attempts (and likely crimes) at defrauding the voters and interfering with election officials....you fucking moron.

$$$$ if your so sure of yourself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2021, 05:37:30 PM »
$$$$ if your so sure of yourself

I see you can't respond to anything I've written....AS USUAL

I laugh at your attempt to offer me money

I've made 150k in the first 3 months of this year...and that's profit not revenue

Also, what would be the point.  You'd be just as stupid and uninformed as you always are.

If I saw you on fire on the side of the road I wouldn't bother stopping to piss on you

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2021, 05:41:59 PM »
I see you can't respond to anything I've written....AS USUAL

I laugh at your attempt to offer me money

I've made 150k in the first 3 months of this year...and that's profit not revenue

Also, what would be the point.  You'd be just as stupid and uninformed as you always are.

If I saw you on fire on the side of the road I wouldn't bother stopping to piss on you

I don’t give a fuck how much you made you communist prick. You keep dodging my offers. If you make so much it should be a drop in the bucket. Want to respond to the article I posted about basically underscoring what I’ve already said? My post was written before that article was released.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2021, 05:42:58 PM »
We've answered.  More than once.  How about you answer ours for a change?

"WAITING... STILL WAITING"

Tell me which thread or repost it right here. You’re not labeled the village idiot on here for nothing

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2021, 06:26:55 PM »
I don’t give a fuck how much you made you communist prick. You keep dodging my offers. If you make so much it should be a drop in the bucket. Want to respond to the article I posted about basically underscoring what I’ve already said? My post was written before that article was released.

I wouldn't expect a moron like you to understand that you don't have enough money to be worth my time and again WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT. 

You'd be just a stupid and uninformed as you are here

For fucks sake you don't even know what the word communist means

I don't give a fuck what the Epoch Times (run by a Chinese cult) or James O'Keefe (convicted criminal who has also been sued multiple times for his fraudulent activities) has to say about anything....Fucking Moron

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2021, 06:53:49 PM »
I wouldn't expect a moron like you to understand that you don't have enough money to be worth my time and again WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT. 

You'd be just a stupid and uninformed as you are here

For fucks sake you don't even know what the word communist means

I don't give a fuck what the Epoch Times (run by a Chinese cult) or James O'Keefe (convicted criminal who has also been sued multiple times for his fraudulent activities) has to say about anything....Fucking Moron

LOL....well, I live in a pretty nice neighborhood. I could stop working tomorrow but I've always said even if I were a billionaire I would never retire. Lived in a pretty nice home on the beach for the last 18 years. If you're trying compare who's dick is bigger (metaphor on my part, literal on your part I'm sure..lmao) new could do that.

As for the Epoch Times, of course you're lying otherwise there presses in Hong Kong wouldn't have been broken into and vandalized trying to shut down free press. As for Project veritas...this is more proof how uninformed you are and how you listen to your state ran media

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/legal-victories-pv/

https://www.projectveritas.com/project-veritas-legal-victories/

To the best of my knowledge, they've never lost in court

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2021, 07:07:08 PM »
LOL....well, I live in a pretty nice neighborhood. I could stop working tomorrow but I've always said even if I were a billionaire I would never retire. Lived in a pretty nice home on the beach for the last 18 years. If you're trying compare who's dick is bigger (metaphor on my part, literal on your part I'm sure..lmao) new could do that.

As for the Epoch Times, of course you're lying otherwise there presses in Hong Kong wouldn't have been broken into and vandalized trying to shut down free press. As for Project veritas...this is more proof how uninformed you are and how you listen to your state ran media

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/legal-victories-pv/

https://www.projectveritas.com/project-veritas-legal-victories/

To the best of my knowledge, they've never lost in court

we all know you live off your wife and her family's money phony "coach"...but good for you that you found someone to support you. 

Your "knowledge" is wrong as usual...fucking moron

O'Keefe was sued by an ACORN worker and had to pay a 100k settlement and issued an apology. He also pled guilty entering real property belonging to the United States under false pretenses and has been personally barred from seeking donations in Florida due to his criminal record.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2021, 07:20:01 PM »
we all know you live off your wife and her family's money phony "coach"...but good for you that you found someone to support you. 

Your "knowledge" is wrong as usual...fucking moron

O'Keefe was sued by an ACORN worker and had to pay a 100k settlement and issued an apology. He also pled guilty entering real property belonging to the United States under false pretenses and has been personally barred from seeking donations in Florida due to his criminal record.

I live off my wife’s family? That’s a retarded Josh lie. Lolololol

Well, go head and dispute his legal record. It’s right there🤷‍♂️