Author Topic: Gloves Coming Off As Romney Aide Attacks Palin  (Read 1949 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Gloves Coming Off As Romney Aide Attacks Palin
« on: July 16, 2010, 11:01:43 AM »
Sooo..... anybody here has any doubts she's running?  ;D

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/gloves-coming-off-as-romney-aide-attacks-palin/

In a sure sign that her potential opponents consider a Sarah Palin run for the Republican nomination in 2012 a likelihood, a recent column in Time Magazine includes what can only be called a shot across the bow from the Romney campaign:

Few express much regard for Palin’s ultimate chances. One adviser to Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor, and, by traditional standards, the putative 2012 frontrunner, says of Palin, “She’s not a serious human being.” Another Romney intimate warns, “If she’s standing up there in a debate and the answers are more than 15 seconds long, she’s in trouble.”

The Palin camp swatted back in The Politico:

In potentially the first inter-staff dust up of the 2012 presidential race, an aide of Sarah Palin is hitting back at Mitt Romney’s camp for saying the former Alaska governor is “not a serious human being.”

(…)

Asked about the comments by POLITICO, a longtime Palin aide unloaded on Romney’s staff.

“It shocks me that anyone would try to do that,” the aide said. “You’d think we’d all be working together toward a common goal – that being 2010 – and that should be the focus right now. Those who try to claim the mantle of Reagan would be good to follow one of his most sacred tenets.”

“For Washington consultants to sit around and personally disparage the Governor anonymously to reporters is unfortunate and counterproductive and frankly immature,” the aide, who spoke on condition of anonymity, continued.

Well, all I can say in response to that is welcome to big time politics, buddy.

It’s fairly obvious that anyone who runs against Sarah Palin, assuming she ever runs for anything ever again, is going to hit her on her relative lack of experience and her disengagement with issues beyond repeating platitudes — something that can be seen fairly evidently in this recent appearance on The O’Reilly Factor. And if the Palin camp thinks that this little comment from an anonymous Romney aide is “disparaging,” just wait for what the media and the Democrats are going to put her through.

If Palin runs, she sure isn’t going to get a coronation.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Gloves Coming Off As Romney Aide Attacks Palin
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 11:10:18 AM »
She's running commercials promoting HERSELF now.

That isn't about getting repub candidates elected.  It's about her calling herself mama grizzled and talking about her attributes.

She's running, guys.  She's putting her own commercials out there already.  She went to Iowa.  She has always said she'd be open to it.  She's running, deal with it.

Mons Venus

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 11:12:49 AM »
Sooo..... anybody here has any doubts she's running?  ;D

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/gloves-coming-off-as-romney-aide-attacks-palin/

In a sure sign that her potential opponents consider a Sarah Palin run for the Republican nomination in 2012 a likelihood, a recent column in Time Magazine includes what can only be called a shot across the bow from the Romney campaign:

Few express much regard for Palin’s ultimate chances. One adviser to Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor, and, by traditional standards, the putative 2012 frontrunner, says of Palin, “She’s not a serious human being.” Another Romney intimate warns, “If she’s standing up there in a debate and the answers are more than 15 seconds long, she’s in trouble.”

No shit. She's a fuuckin CLOWN.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 11:16:24 AM »
hahahaha Palin is a fu*ken retard and all he 'followers' are just as stupid.  Talk about substandard.  For all the errors of Obama, Palin is a worse version.  Hahaha can't wait to see her get slaughtered and read 333 backtracking on her again.  He's gone from being her #1 fan, to now only being okay with her as long as she beats Obama, next step is suicide watch! Someone call his mom her son is in trouble in her basement!
Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 11:16:51 AM »
I'm still doubtful she'll run but then again she's created very lucrative cottage industry for herself by pretending to be interested in running so maybe she'll do it just to keep the gravy train rolling.

I don't think for a nano-second that she actually wants the job and I know (and I'm sure she does too) that her fellow Republican will tear her to shreds in the primaries or before the primaries

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 11:17:21 AM »
LOL!  Another Palin thread.  I didn't see THIS one coming.   :)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 11:20:04 AM »

haha awww butthurt much?   ;)
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 11:21:37 AM »
haha awww butthurt much?   ;)

::)  Funny thread.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 11:23:05 AM »

LOL!  Another Palinite making excuses for her behavior.  I didn't see THIS one coming.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 11:25:47 AM »
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!   ;D  Incredibly funny how the mere mention of Palin's name has liberals slobbering all over the place.   ;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 11:26:26 AM »
I'm still doubtful she'll run but then again she's created very lucrative cottage industry for herself by pretending to be interested in running so maybe she'll do it just to keep the gravy train rolling.

I don't think for a nano-second that she actually wants the job and I know (and I'm sure she does too) that her fellow Republican will tear her to shreds in the primaries or before the primaries

I agree,I think she might be thinking of running because its expected.As it gets closer and the polls show she cant win,she will back out.She may be nutty but she isnt dumb and wont throw away good money chasing a dream that cant come true.

Im still picking the darkest of dark horses and a guy who say no way he will run.Paul Ryan.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »
Incredibly how stupid the sound of laughter at the idiot is mistaken for slobbering.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 11:29:06 AM »
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!   ;D  Incredibly funny how the mere mention of Palin's name has liberals slobbering all over the place.   ;D

Romney's team was the one who made the comment.  But you're right, he is a liberal.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 11:30:09 AM »
,she will back out

Well yeah... given her quitter history that is a foregone conclusion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 11:30:36 AM »
Son of Sam / BTK Killer 2012 -         "At least their already in jail'  

Mons Venus

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 11:30:45 AM »
hahahaha Palin is a fu*ken retard and all he 'followers' are just as stupid.  Talk about substandard.  For all the errors of Obama, Palin is a worse version.  Hahaha can't wait to see her get slaughtered and read 333 backtracking on her again.  He's gone from being her #1 fan, to now only being okay with her as long as she beats Obama, next step is suicide watch! Someone call his mom her son is in trouble in her basement!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 11:30:55 AM »
Romney's team was the one who made the comment.  But you're right, he is a liberal.

The liberal brigade is out in full force.  lol . . . .  :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 11:37:21 AM »
Whats funny is that the dems think it will be Palin vs. Obama and they rub their hands together at the thought of it as a victory is a sure thing.However,it wont be Obama ,it will be Hilary as Obama will get his ass kicked and go down as the single worst president in history and the dems wont allow him to completely destroy the country.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 11:37:39 AM »
::)  Funny thread.   :)

oh little beachie always defending Palin like a good little sparrow.   Now run along...man talk.

Abandon every hope...

Mons Venus

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 11:38:49 AM »
Son of Sam / BTK Killer 2012 -         "At least their already in jail'  

BTK, Son of Sam, Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Mansion...... all murdered LESS humans then Dick Cheney. So.....why is Cheney not in jail?  >:(

Hope he's choking/drowning on his scummy spit right now!  :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 11:39:16 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I already said I don't want her for prez but I guess that is not enough for the dolts on this site.  I do like her.  

If she is the nominee, regardless of her faults, I will campaign for her.  

In fact, it could be Ed Gein / John Wayne Gacy and they would get my support over Obama in 2012.

Hey Benny - how does it feel knowing I cancel out your vote knowing I would vote for serial killers over your messiah?      

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 11:40:14 AM »
oh little beachie always defending Palin like a good little sparrow.   Now run along...man talk.

lol . . .   :)

Mons Venus

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 11:42:55 AM »
I already said I don't want her for prez but I guess that is not enough for the dolts on this site.  I do like her.  

If she is the nominee, regardless of her faults, I will campaign for her.  

In fact, it could be Ed Gein / John Wayne Gacy and they would get my support over Obama in 2012.

Hey Benny - how does it feel knowing I cancel out your vote knowing I would vote for serial killers over your messiah?      

Bush/Cheney fit the bill.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 11:52:19 AM »

KABOOOM!  ;D So I guess any Palin subject ,even though discussed by her repubs brothers should be taboo??  ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 11:55:30 AM »
I agree,I think she might be thinking of running because its expected.As it gets closer and the polls show she cant win,she will back out.She may be nutty but she isnt dumb and wont throw away good money chasing a dream that cant come true.

Im still picking the darkest of dark horses and a guy who say no way he will run.Paul Ryan.

I think she's  plenty dumb but she'll be spending other peoples money and won't give a rats ass about wasting it.