Author Topic: Question for Disturbia...  (Read 6798 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Question for Disturbia...
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2010, 08:29:10 PM »
thanks panda gimmick fat

nah its not panda, probably fat alex

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2010, 08:29:57 PM »
What's your secret?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2010, 08:32:37 PM »
What's your secret?
then it wouldnt be a secret

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2010, 12:29:22 PM »
josh is more pathetic than i realised, he has apparently moved back in with his mom  ::)

how low can this loser go  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2010, 12:31:47 PM »
josh is more pathetic than i realised, he has apparently moved back in with his mom  ::)

how low can this loser go  ::)

I moved back in with my Mom?
is she aware?
What do I do with this house I am living in and have lived in for a long time?

lol your fail is so huge, my Mom would push me off the balcony if I moved in with her

Buddhists don't call others losers no matter what the circumstances btw,.............Buddhist, lol, and I'm the CEO of a major bank

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2010, 12:34:08 PM »
http://newbuddhist.com/forum/showthread.php?p=133797#post133797

they still want you to come justify your behavior as a "buddhist"

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2010, 12:40:33 PM »
I moved back in with my Mom?
is she aware?
What do I do with this house I am living in and have lived in for a long time?

lol your fail is so huge, my Mom would push me off the balcony if I moved in with her

Buddhists don't call others losers no matter what the circumstances btw,.............Buddhist, lol, and I'm the CEO of a major bank

buddhists do not lie josh - you ARE a 100% loser.

there is no doubt you are a lost cause.

for example: every day i've posted here this week, within 2 mins you have posted something immediately after me, to remind me how obsessed you are. i laugh about it, i really do because i know you will post without fail.

you are unemployed, single, live with your mom, have erectile disfunction, you have a criminal record for beating up your wife, you have never had a girlfriend for longer than a few weeks since, you threaten to kill real men like myself but every encounter you have with any man you seem to get the shit kicked out of you, or have second thoughts and ask for a pic with them instead.

make no mistake you are a loser.

175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2010, 12:49:26 PM »
buddhists do not lie josh - you ARE a 100% loser.

there is no doubt you are a lost cause.

for example: every day i've posted here this week, within 2 mins you have posted something immediately after me, to remind me how obsessed you are. i laugh about it, i really do because i know you will post without fail.

you are unemployed, single, live with your mom, have erectile disfunction, you have a criminal record for beating up your wife, you have never had a girlfriend for longer than a few weeks since, you threaten to kill real men like myself but every encounter you have with any man you seem to get the shit kicked out of you, or have second thoughts and ask for a pic with them instead.

make no mistake you are a loser.

a. you arent a buddhist,....that is beyond clear.
b. Other than living with my Mom, hey, thats me. And I openly admit who I am. No false fronts, no lies, no bullshit. So essentially, its impossible to get under my skin anymore. I am the person I am, and each day I accept that, I am happier. So fatpanda, knock yourself out saying these things about me, I have no problem with the truth. Oh, and I have never had a girlfriend period since my divorce, let alone a few weeks.

and yes, I will post within 2 minutes of you, cause Im sitting here at the computer and its what I do. 

Its tough to own someone when they are brutally honest, hey fat man?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2010, 12:54:54 PM »
b. Other than living with my Mom, hey, thats me. And I openly admit who I am. No false fronts, no lies, no bullshit. So essentially, its impossible to get under my skin anymore. I am the person I am, and each day I accept that, I am happier. So fatpanda, knock yourself out saying these things about me, I have no problem with the truth. Oh, and I have never had a girlfriend period since my divorce, let alone a few weeks.

and yes, I will post within 2 minutes of you, cause Im sitting here at the computer and its what I do. 

At last you have had sex with a woman

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »
At last you have had sex with a woman

ya lots of that
but its over rated, just end up pissing and moaning like Wiggs in that other thread cause bitches fuk with your head  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2010, 01:05:17 PM »

no its really quite easy to own you, you lie in every post.

if you don't have a girlfriend - who was that ugly girl you videotaped in bed with you ? ur sister ?  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2010, 01:05:51 PM »
ya lots of that
but its over rated, just end up pissing and moaning like Wiggs in that other thread cause bitches fuk with your head  :D

everything fucks with your head, its because you are an idiot.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2010, 01:07:31 PM »
no its really quite easy to own you, you lie in every post.

if you don't have a girlfriend - who was that ugly girl you videotaped in bed with you ? ur sister ?  ::)

since when does sex with a girl constitute a girlfriend? 

poor panda cant handle that I have no issues with being truthful and am fine with who I am while he hides behind a MONSTROUS  mask of lies

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2010, 01:11:58 PM »

poor panda cant handle that I have no issues with being truthful and am fine with who I am while he hides behind a MONSTROUS  mask of lies
Amount of Fat.  :-\ :-\ :-\
D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2010, 01:12:50 PM »

;D yes thats why i have had you crying, threatening suicide, threatening me, and all because i am losing weight hahahahaahaha

yes i can't handle that hahahahaha

so what was she a prostitute? because we all know you have erectile disfunction  ??? you have no cash, no charisma, no sense of humour, no decent looks, tits as big as hers, no fighting ability - except against women - then you are a real beast.

so just what was it exactly about you that charmed her ? your mothers curtains ?
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2010, 01:15:10 PM »
;D yes thats why i have had you crying, threatening suicide, threatening me, and all because i am losing weight hahahahaahaha

so what was she a prostitute? because we all know you have erectile disfunction  ??? you have no cash, no charisma, no sense of humour, no decent looks, tits as big as hers, no fighting ability - except against women - then you are a real beast.

so just what was it exactly about you that charmed her ? your mothers curtains ?

guess so
you are so much better than me
you get all the chicks, have all the looks, are so respected on here

dude, I really gotta thank you for making my life so much better these last few months
Your constant attempts to make me feel bad have done so opposite its unmeasurable.
And for that, I owe you one.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2010, 01:31:50 PM »

Have you bothered to look in the mirror lately? Holy shit you're a mess.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2010, 01:33:59 PM »
whats this ?

getbigs 2 ugliest men of the year fighting over who's the biggest stalker of me  ;D

both of you have run from thread to thread trying to make sure i notice you hahahahahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2010, 01:35:31 PM »
whats this ?

getbigs 2 ugliest men of the year fighting over who's the biggest stalker of me  ;D

both of you have run from thread to thread trying to make sure i notice you hahahahahahahahaha
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2010, 01:39:42 PM »
whats this ?

know what panda?
Im bored with you, its the same old.
You win. You own me. Far better looking, smarter, and whatever else you want to add, etc etc etc
You simply lie too much even for me to  comprehend. And as a person with mental health issues, its probably not cool on my part to cut down you, another person with mental health issues.  So Im done, go hard saying stuff about me, my family, whatever. Never bothered me cause I know you are mentally ill, and it never will. Its just not fun anymore. Good luck man, hope you come to grips with your head issues as I have come to realize mine.

My goal from this point forward is to not be involved with your posts. Being bipolar, I obviously make no guarantees, but its just so boring and lame now.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2010, 01:45:02 PM »
there you go again josh - your delusion is running rampant once more.

no one is saying anything about your family - i pity them for having to put up with you.

your poor mother deserves a medal for letting you move back in with her.

that girl you paid ( with your pocket money from mom) to pretend on camera you can still get up it also deserves a medal, as you could see the disgust in her eyes as she lay there next to you.

175lbs by 31st July

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »
Disturbia and Fatpanda will you two homos just fawk and get it over with?! LOL

Fighting on the internet... = YOU BOTH ARE LOSERS ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2010, 01:57:10 PM »
there you go again josh - your delusion is running rampant once more.

no one is saying anything about your family - i pity them for having to put up with you.

your poor mother deserves a medal for letting you move back in with her.

that girl you paid ( with your pocket money from mom) to pretend on camera you can still get up it also deserves a medal, as you could see the disgust in her eyes as she lay there next to you.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
You Guys Suck
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2010, 08:22:59 PM »
if you don't know why then f u all  >:(