Author Topic: A REAL soccer team  (Read 2689 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: A REAL soccer team
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2014, 05:25:13 AM »
When all else fails, lets attack his country of origin, proficiency in the english language, amount of musclemass and facial structure...but don't take it out on me, blame your parents or someone else responsible   ::)

You understand now?

Keep your knickers on, no ones calling your racist  8) go for a walk and cool down

Then come back on here...I'll still be black don't worry, you can carry on.
S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2014, 05:26:22 AM »
Keep your knickers on, no ones calling your racist  8) go for a walk and cool down

Then come back on here...I'll still be black don't worry, you can carry on.

At least Falco isn't black... or is he?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2014, 05:34:30 AM »
At least Falco isn't black... or is he?

Don't throw these subtle jabs at me and the act all innocent, I wasn't born yesterday pal  ::)

Like I said, I am here to stay and will always be the same color for your entertainment...might as well start a thread "Skorp is so black..." like Vince's  :D don't be shy, feel free to exercise your right wing views on me til you get bored and tired.

It's not the first time you do this:

It is now safe to declare Skorp as GetBig's #1 alpha
If he had less Hebrew-blood he would have been a contender for sure.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2014, 05:35:39 AM »
Like I said Kwon, just have a back bone and go all out on me, I'll have a little more respect for you....just don't give me lame excuses.
S

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2014, 05:38:50 AM »
When all else fails, lets attack his country of origin, proficiency in the english language, amount of musclemass and facial structure...but don't take it out on me, blame your parents or someone else responsible   ::)

You're a shit poster and probably a geek that sits at home and watches Star Wars all day.
The gigantic asses you post are disgusting, and made me assume you were a darky yourself.
Scorp might be North African, moor, (or whatever) but he's culturally whiter than most, which is appreciated in this day and age, his family clearly respected his adopted country and so the man will go far.
but more importantly he is part of a new generation of Getbiggers that don't get 'owned' by the squadfather copycats, on the contrary, guy actually lifts and lives well.

That juvenile shit used to be funny ten years ago when Sarcasm/Squadfather started it,
and drove all of the pros off the board.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2014, 09:34:00 AM »
I know you've got nothing going for you, broke, from a shit country, poor English, skinny and uglier than a slapped arse....but don't take it out on me, blame your parents or someone else responsible  ::)

I have a lot going for me mourish.
My country faces economical problems but personally i am better now than i was before the crisis.
You call Portugal a shit country albeit you have never been here. What do you call Montenegro?
How the hell can YOU call me a skinny? What do you consider yourself? A skeleton? Your arms and legs share the same girth.
YOU call me ugly? What are you? Mr. beauty montenegro 2006?
You want to be some kind of hero here but unlike Getbigs former heroes you don't have nothing to offer besides bashing real bodybuilders and claim that you are the best and everyone else is garbage.
And you can't stand my guts because i am exposing you.
You sure talk much but you don't say nothing of interest.
You can keep on stalk me at every post i write and masterbate at my avatar pic. You make me feel important. I hope bigchiroflex doesn't get jealous.

Remember: Hate = high cortisol = toothpic legs.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2014, 09:37:50 AM »
My country faces economical problems but personally i am better now than i was before the crisis.
You call Portugal a shit country albeit you have never been here. What do you call Montenegro?
How the hell can YOU call me a skinny? What do you consider yourself? A skeleton? Your arms and legs share the same girth.
You want to be some kind of hero here but unlike Getbigs former heroes you don't have nothing to offer besides bashing real bodybuilders and claim that you are the best and everyone else is garbage.
You can keep on stalk me at every post i write and masterbate at my avatar pic. You make me feel important. I hope bigchiroflex doesn't get jealous.

Meltdown

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2014, 09:38:51 AM »
You're a shit poster and probably a geek that sits at home and watches Star Wars all day.
The gigantic asses you post are disgusting, and made me assume you were a darky yourself.
Scorp might be North African, moor, (or whatever) but he's culturally whiter than most, which is appreciated in this day and age, his family clearly respected his adopted country and so the man will go far.
but more importantly he is part of a new generation of Getbiggers that don't get 'owned' by the squadfather copycats, on the contrary, guy actually lifts and lives well.

That juvenile shit used to be funny ten years ago when Sarcasm/Squadfather started it,
and drove all of the pros off the board.

You gotta love it when a guy who has been here less than 4 months gives a lecture about "how things were" 10 years ago.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »

S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2014, 03:55:14 PM »
I like Scorpio so much that I envision him being white  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2014, 04:00:18 PM »
Pre-Fall Fashion tip, Skorp is the new Groink. You can find Skorp at your local high end department store.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2014, 06:43:30 PM »
Pre-Fall Fashion tip, Skorp is the new Groink. You can find Skorp at your local high end department store.
Eh... hes tryin. Not quite on groinks level yet, legend wise or physique wise.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2014, 02:55:33 AM »

S