Author Topic: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread  (Read 67066 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2010, 11:16:54 AM »
does young kids own their own buisnesses?

Apparently you missed the part where Goodrum threatens Keith by releasing info about his two grand kids,  I think just about everything else is getbig standard.  Shit that we are all used to by now.  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2010, 11:19:33 AM »
Vince not for nothing. Your "husband is a grown man (I assume). But when you bring kids into into it, just crosses the line. Not really his kids but his grand kids. I understand you guys bicker back and forth and have a pure dislike for one another. You both have crossed the line and no I did not read most of your guys threads. Just leave the young kids out of it

This is Getbig.  Keith brings my friends and family into it so fair is fair...except I'm much better at doing it...... ;D  

BTW, who asked you anyway???  Be a good girl and stay out of this.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2010, 11:20:31 AM »
I meant Keith went after Vince's "hubby" (Vince's words) is what I meant. I would like to think most on this site dont care i Keith pays his bills or not or wether Vince is the pitcher or the catcher

It wasn't Keith who first revealed "The Vissy" for Team Getbig, was it?
Q

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2010, 11:21:06 AM »
North Carolina
S 14-196.3
Cyberstalking

The following definitions apply in this section:
Electronic communication. - Any transfer of signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature, transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, computer, electromagnetic, photoelectric, or photo-optical system.
Electronic mail. - The transmission of information or communication by the use of the Internet, a computer, a facsimile machine, a pager, a cellular telephone, a video recorder, or other electronic means sent to a person identified by a unique address or address number and received by that person.
It is unlawful for a person to:
Use in electronic mail or electronic communication any words or language threatening to inflict bodily harm to any person or to that person's child, sibling, spouse, or dependent, or physical injury to the property of any person, or for the purpose of extorting money or other things of value from any person.
Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another repeatedly, whether or not conversation ensues, for the purpose of abusing, annoying, threatening, terrifying, harassing, or embarrassing any person.
Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another and to knowingly make any false statement concerning death, injury, illness, disfigurement, indecent conduct, or criminal conduct of the person electronically mailed or of any member of the person's family or household with the intent to abuse, annoy, threaten, terrify, harass, or embarrass.
Knowingly permit an electronic communication device under the person's control to be used for any purpose prohibited by this section.
Any offense under this section committed by the use of electronic mail or electronic communication may be deemed to have been committed where the electronic mail or electronic communication was originally sent, originally received in this State, or first viewed by any person in this State.
Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.
This section does not apply to any peaceable, nonviolent, or nonthreatening activity intended to express political views or to provide lawful information to others. This section shall not be construed to impair any constitutionally protected activity, including speech, protest, or assembly. (2000-125, s. 1; 2000-140, s. 91.)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2010, 11:21:29 AM »

This is Getbig.  Keith brings my friends and family into it so fair is fair...except I'm much better at doing it...... ;D  

BTW, who asked you anyway???  Be a good girl and stay out of this.

I think Newmom would stick up for you if you and Vissy ever decide to have an anal baby.  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2010, 11:21:46 AM »

Nope, it was actually Billy Guns by accident.  But its no big deal to me.  
A

newmom

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2010, 11:22:12 AM »

No clue but from what I have seen in other posts he went after Vissy..I believe Vince said that..I just think its just over the line on both parts

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2010, 11:22:55 AM »
Nope, it was actually Billy Guns by accident.  But its no big deal to me.  

A lover scorned. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2010, 11:27:33 AM »
Goodrum, not only do you not have any shame you don't have much decency. Didn't you piss Derek Anthony off by contacting his parents and disclosing stuff to them. That was a low act even for you. Sure you are the butt of countless jokes and putdowns here but your pompous demeanor gets you tarred and feathered almost daily on this board. Then you think up schemes like a Sheila and attack people with any means at your disposal. Putting info about family here is totally out of bounds and you know it. Yes, I don't like to see anyone attack your partner and that is also not acceptable. That doesn't give you the right to do what has been done to you. I think you better think this one through before you get yourself banned from Getbig.

Basile, you and Keith decided to mess with me.  Now you have to pay the price just as I demonstrated to you yesterday.  

Honestly, I never even bring up your names yet you buzz around my head like a bunch of flies.  Unfortunately for you two, I have a very big fly swatter.   ;D

Mess with the best....get taken down like the rest.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2010, 11:30:41 AM »
No clue but from what I have seen in other posts he went after Vissy..

So does everyone on Getbig?

Why single out Keith?

Maybe because Vince finds him an easier target than the rest? Pure evidence of a low character.

Why isn't Vince going after Swede!, Me or Chaos for example? No he goes after the guy with the weightproblem.
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2010, 11:30:53 AM »
Apparently you missed the part where Goodrum threatens Keith by releasing info about his two grand kids,  I think just about everything else is getbig standard.  Shit that we are all used to by now.  

And he's threatened my family.  He decided to play dirty and now thanks to his former business partners, he's going to be put in his place.

So Keith, you still haven't addressed the allegation about you regarding the $2500.00.  If the info isn't true then perhaps you can explain it to all of us up here.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2010, 11:32:19 AM »
North Carolina
S 14-196.3
Cyberstalking

The following definitions apply in this section:
Electronic communication. - Any transfer of signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature, transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, computer, electromagnetic, photoelectric, or photo-optical system.
Electronic mail. - The transmission of information or communication by the use of the Internet, a computer, a facsimile machine, a pager, a cellular telephone, a video recorder, or other electronic means sent to a person identified by a unique address or address number and received by that person.
It is unlawful for a person to:
Use in electronic mail or electronic communication any words or language threatening to inflict bodily harm to any person or to that person's child, sibling, spouse, or dependent, or physical injury to the property of any person, or for the purpose of extorting money or other things of value from any person.
Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another repeatedly, whether or not conversation ensues, for the purpose of abusing, annoying, threatening, terrifying, harassing, or embarrassing any person.
Electronically mail or electronically communicate to another and to knowingly make any false statement concerning death, injury, illness, disfigurement, indecent conduct, or criminal conduct of the person electronically mailed or of any member of the person's family or household with the intent to abuse, annoy, threaten, terrify, harass, or embarrass.
Knowingly permit an electronic communication device under the person's control to be used for any purpose prohibited by this section.
Any offense under this section committed by the use of electronic mail or electronic communication may be deemed to have been committed where the electronic mail or electronic communication was originally sent, originally received in this State, or first viewed by any person in this State.
Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.
This section does not apply to any peaceable, nonviolent, or nonthreatening activity intended to express political views or to provide lawful information to others. This section shall not be construed to impair any constitutionally protected activity, including speech, protest, or assembly. (2000-125, s. 1; 2000-140, s. 91.)

Uuuh...Keith's already violated the cyberstalking law many times against me.  But thanks for playing.... ;D
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2010, 11:34:24 AM »

Uuuh...Keith's already violated the cyberstalking law many times against me.  But thanks for playing.... ;D

Not playing, just showing you that is it really worth it?  Flat out posting a thread accusing a business owner of not paying his bills, is at best reckless.  You know better than this.  I know that you are most likely just "riling" up Keith, but all it takes is someone to file suit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2010, 11:36:12 AM »
So does everyone on Getbig?

Why single out Keith?

Maybe because Vince finds him an easier target than the rest? Pure evidence of a low character.

Why isn't Vince going after Swede!, Me or Chaos for example? No he goes after the guy with the weightproblem.

Swede, Chaos, and you don't follow every post I make up here like Keith and Basile do.  I'm just bored of hearing their mindless dribble.
A

newmom

« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2010, 11:37:35 AM »
Vince, be a bigger person and just let it go. Yes easier said than done

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2010, 11:40:04 AM »
Swede, Chaos, and you don't follow every post I make up here like Keith and Basile do.  I'm just bored of hearing their mindless dribble.

Why not go after Basile instead of Keith then?

Why single out Keith?
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2010, 11:41:36 AM »
Newmom, why don't you adopt Vince and teach him some manners?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2010, 11:41:40 AM »
i want to again state that I abhor both melvin and vince basile

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2010, 11:44:07 AM »
Not playing, just showing you that is it really worth it?  Flat out posting a thread accusing a business owner of not paying his bills, is at best reckless.  You know better than this.  I know that you are most likely just "riling" up Keith, but all it takes is someone to file suit.

Please re-read the post.  This was part of an email that was given to me by one of Keith's former business partners and I have used the word "allegation" numerous times because that's what it is.  Its a interesting read and I will be publishing the rest of the contents at a later time today but its not me accusing him to steal money.  His former business partner emailed me all of his personal information along with emails of the whole situation and there is some real interesting tidbits on there.

His former business partners sent me the info to get back their money from Keith that he allegedly stole.  The truth can only be realized from putting the information out into the public spotlight to shine down on.  

Its harsh, its not a nice thing to do...but it isn't illegal
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2010, 11:44:40 AM »
i want to again state that I abhor both melvin and vince basile

So you can't pick a side, is that what you mean? :D

But you can pick Keith's side in this event.
Q

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2010, 11:47:24 AM »

Basile, you and Keith decided to mess with me.  Now you have to pay the price just as I demonstrated to you yesterday.  

Honestly, I never even bring up your names yet you buzz around my head like a bunch of flies.  Unfortunately for you two, I have a very big fly swatter.   ;D

Mess with the best....get taken down like the rest.

Oh god you moron why do you think you matter.  \Why do you make idol threats.  you are a low life punk nothing else.  the only reason you get shot on here and every board you go on is because you are full of shit, liar and delusional beyond anyone.  Why can't you see you are not liked by anyone.  You can do whatever you want but facts are facts you are a loser that basically will die and not one person will give a shit.  But most everyone will take a shit in your honor.
No Worries 4 me

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2010, 11:48:07 AM »
I'll let Keith explain that, its really good info bro.  Lots of juicy details and every last detail of his life.  I can even go to his house and pay him a visit or his daughter or his daughter's place of business.  Fortunately for Keith, I'm not like him and I don't intend to release all of his personal information despite his trash talk against my family but I wonder what would happen if I emailed all of this information to someone like Susan Fitness or Goatboy.

Karma really came back on Keith this time.  Perhaps this should give him the message to chance his life around and not spew hatred at others.  

Of course if he continues to trash my husband, I will publicly put all all of his information about him, his two daughter, his two grandsons, his granddaughter, and other stuff.  I will not show him any mercy.  

how does a man have a husband?
footloose and fancy free

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2010, 11:48:44 AM »
Haha LMAO!  Best threads of all time!  One out of shape tubby piece of shit fat ass prediabetic has been do nothing loser defending himself against some homo turd charlatan.  Only on getbig!  MuscleMafia?  HAHA Noworries/keith what a fucking loser you are!  A grown man involved with MuscleMafia t shirts?  :)  Grow the fuck up!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2010, 11:49:44 AM »
Wow, how the F did you find that hahaha, I cant even find it!

Anyway, well yeah, good improvements, how thats a bad thing? lol

I felt bigger in the before photo then I do now lol. Thx again for the photo!  ;D

can you find more?
;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2010, 11:50:20 AM »
Welcome to Muscle Mafia.  Our clothing designs are for the person who exhibits confidence and strength while being aggressive and successful.  ;D ::)